The three second rule

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
karusel said:
Also, the man you describe does not come here to seek advice.
Get off the internets and go get some *****!:rock:

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying about building confidence to approach, but as you say you also need experience to "take on the champion". How do you get that experience? By approaching. How do you start approaching? For some guys they need some crutches like the 3 second rule.

I see the point of forced approaches as learning how to interact with women and retrain your AFC instincts, so when you do have yourself together and you meet a women you want to attract, you're ready to go.

It seems like a "chicken or the egg" argument the way you're putting it, but maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying.

NickBe said:
So what must one do to climb to the top of the ladder? learn to fight before you take on the champion.

It's not the movies things do not just fall into place. The 3 second rule looks fine in print on the pages of thousands of seduction books. In the field it work so well. I think it is damaging advice. Why not instead of forcing yourself into a situation that is over your head would you not first try to endow yourself with the power to handle that situation like a pro? If a person builds his confidence which is not a hard thing to do then he does not need to force himself to approach. You can build your confidence by working out, dressing well thousands of little things you can tweak and strengthen.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what thinking about this more it really is a chicken and egg argument.