The Three Basic Principles To Attract ANY Girl !!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooooh
WUWD, This post was worth of little waiting.
Great work man!

So much vital things in so small brilliant package!

BUMP

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Oooooh
WUWD, This post was worth of little waiting.
Great work man!

So much vital things in so small brilliant package!

BUMP
My package aint small :D

One last bump to make sure people understand. I will not bump this anymore unless I find it necessary.

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job. I found it very intresting.

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
word!

now THAT is what I like to see is this forum. somebody put that in the bible

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to bump this because it clearly explains three important aspects of a Don Juan's magic kit.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new revelation: It's not what you do that completely determines your success. It's what you do to make a girl feel good about herself.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, whatsupwiddat. I must stress that you do not have to do any of the things in his post in order to attract any girl. I would write a mini-book (6-7 pages) on seduction through manipulation and powerhording, but everyone hates me on this forum so I'll save it for some place where there's not a guy named The Edge constantly shouting out my age like it's some big secret or some big insult and where there's not a guy who pretends to be Giovanni Casanova but stalks me and attacks me any chance he gets.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me likey...bUmP

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post, when i was new at DJing, i used to make the mistake of being ****y/funny and neg hinting, but i did not use enough kino, this fooled the girls into thinking that i did not like them, but when i added the kino, things became to come into place!!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Mr. Blue

Don Juan
Reaction score
this one really shouldnt be falling into oblivion, IMHO its bible stuff

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive always been good at kino...n fairly decent at the c&f stuff...but the keep away has always been my problem...btw...great post WUWD

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, but I shouldn't have made a checklist for attracting girls. There's no such thing!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
Thanks, but I shouldn't have made a checklist for attracting girls. There's no such thing!
yep, and as everyone is individual it will change for everyone. However, this type of thing can be useful, especially as a start for newbies. I figure that you wrote this after absorbing the information you picked up about dating, without too much experience, correct me if im wrong.

:)

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... this was ****... personal thought. I'm going to Agree with Oreo_renegade and Demon. It works, it helps, but it's also not bible material. As by learnign methods and tips, and worse specific convos's and lines, you lose the DJism, I'm sure lines like...

Did it Hurt?
>HER: huh?
When you feel from heaven.

were really popular too. The AFC's and DJ's who didn't know anything claimed... OH it is DJ, it shows mystery suspense, ect, ect.... but really it's just a line. DJ isn't a method or technique. They help you get to the point of DJ. But a true DJ doesn't need those thigns because instead he is those things he is a DJ, he is beyond those techniques....

So this is good for AFC's learnign to become DJ's but nothing else... A tool to help them get farther along... but not the actual DJ themself.
Other words. I don't agree with this post.