The super duper uber luber thread on making girls like you

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah arrogance can be good to some extent but don't confuse it with confidence. lol. If you are super confident it might be different then if you were super arrogant. I pretty much got kicked out of my old home because of arrogance.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by October
I agree with danno...who the **** cares about the vocabulary. Yes, they are not the same, just like Pickup Artist and DJ are not the same. If someone wants to believe otherwise, well, they will figure it out for themselves eventually.

I don't agree with the mirror thing in your thread though, danno. Arrogance isn't a good thing, because it's only a compensation for some insecurity that you have. Plus it makes you look like an idiot sometimes. I actually did that last year. I looked in the mirror and I thought of all of my accomplishments and I felt so ****ing proud. And it made me arrogant. And I lost the will to improve. I do think that confidence is a good thing, but not arrogance.
yeah. it's important to get home every night after going out and review what u did right and what u did wrong. lookup the danno thread of experience. i only have one post there ( just made it lol) but u get the idea.

i'm only totally confident about things i cant change.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
who the hell's site is that? you keep on posting it
It makes a hell of a lot of since. And I got it from someone else. The best advice from me would probaly come in the form of a link. It is much easier for guys to read an article then it is for me to give them advice that they might not pull off right. Anyway it's just a diffeerent perspective on improving your game. sosuave isn't the only site in the world ya know.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL dannowillbookem... I heard that once, sounds really familiar. Do you post on other message boards?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bling
ROFL dannowillbookem... I heard that once, sounds really familiar. Do you post on other message boards?
nah too lazy. plus everyone calls me kid and tells me to go bug the people in the hs forum

so here i am!

call me danno

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh damn too true. Us HS kids get no respect. They think we aint got game. But for some reason there are about 10x's more people in all the other forums. It sucks but I guess that's life.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUBJECT: EYE CONTACT

I've been meaning to post this for a while but keep forgetting...

THE H.S. RULES ON EYE CONTACT

We've had it shoved down our throats...make eye contact. it makes u look confident. and indeed it does, in some settings. but for walking down the hall and casual lunchtime conversation, ur gonna have to change things up. and i doubt people will like what i say.

when walking through the halls, DONT MAKE EYE CONTACT. i know, it seems stupid. but i've been thinking about it alot lately, and been trying it in the halls. i used to walk down the hall jumping from face to face, looking for someone i know to say hi to.

which is all good if u are trying to come off as socially desperate.

however the new rules to hs eye contact are dont make it. dont look at the ground, u retard, but look straight ahead. i like to do what i learned in speech class, be looking over the tops of the heads of the crowd. pretend like theres someone a head or two taller than everyone else, standing at the end of the hall, and make eye contact with him. have a small and ur head tilted slightly up. you'll wanna be slightly leaned back, not enough to notice, but enough to look ****y. you'll notice the jocks u used to scramble to say hi to are now approaching you. you'll be sending off vibes that you dont need to be glancing around at other people looking for someone you know...hell you have enough trouble handling the people who approach you.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
psh i aint doing 100.

if i am i'll be finishing it sitting in a retirement home lol. i aints got the time.