The SoSuave Pledge of Allegiance

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright muthafukkaz.

Enough of the bullshyt. All I see here is thread after thread of ego battles, flame wars and childish behavior. I wont front either. I know I am guilty of these things, but this thread is my attempt to help clean house a bit and restore this site to its former glory. A place where men can have constructive discussions and yes, agree to disagree in a respectful manner.

By posting a response to this you are officially agreeing to take the higher road, be the better man and not get involved in senseless flaming. We didnt come here to rag on each other, we came to learn how to get that sweet sweet punani.

I am not saying we should turn into sissyboys and be all happy-go-lucky. Its okay to give the new guys some tough love every once in a while, but lets try to treat each other the way we would like to be treated.

And now, the Pledge:

I hereby declare that I will no longer participate in senseless flaming. From this moment forward, every post I make will be with the intent to lift my brothers up with enlightenment, laughter and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback instead of insults and attacks on their character. My goal is to make myself into the man I want to be and help my fellow man reach his goals as well. If I face personal attacks from anyone, I will demonstrate the nature of a True Don Juan and either ignore the negative or find a way to turn it into a positive. For this is what will make me the Don I strive to be.

There you have it.

I think that if we all adopt this positive attitude, we will see a radical transformation on this site.

Who else is with me? Cmon. Dont be a bunch of silly pvssies (heh, couldnt resist getting my last flame in) :)

Reaction score
Your attitude and personality change more than a chameleon....

Weren't you going somewhere?

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Seems this thread is a disastrous failure.

I can also see I am not wanted here so ...

Goodbye folks. its been real.

*runs away and cries for hours*

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo

Welcome to the club...LOL

Reaction score
scooby doo - I'll take the pledge - but can i still call a wh@re a wh@re?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Nooby Doo

THis thread isn't a disastrous failure...I think you far overstated the amount of "flaming" going on on this forum. I don't believe anyone thinks that the few threads where people have been busting on each other warrants a "pledge."

On the flipside, flaming IS lame. So I'll take the pledge, as soon as you log on as Player_Supreme and agree to it as well.

C'mon, I know you're the same person. Admit it, dammit! :D

Reaction score
Scooby Doo - I am taking your pledge to heart and I have permanenty affixed it to my signature profile - since it precisely describes the purpose of my presence here (besides entertainment).

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
scooby doo - I'll take the pledge - but can i still call a wh@re a wh@re?
Shyt I say call a spade a spade! Most girls really are sluts in disguise so I say rock on dude.

glad you took my post to heart. the new sig looks good on ya!

peace shaggy

Originally posted by squirrels
THis thread isn't a disastrous failure...I think you far overstated the amount of "flaming" going on on this forum. I don't believe anyone thinks that the few threads where people have been busting on each other warrants a "pledge."

On the flipside, flaming IS lame. So I'll take the pledge, as soon as you log on as Player_Supreme and agree to it as well.

C'mon, I know you're the same person. Admit it, dammit!
How do I respond to this in a constructive manner? Hmmmmm (biting lip)

Well, all I can say is that me and PS do have alot in common. We both kick the truth and it pisses people off and we end up on the receiving end of a flamefest. But you should already be able to differentiate between the two of us. While I am known to rock a lil slang once in a while, I am far too grammatically correct to be confused with the ghetto fabulous Premo. (Sorry Supreme, your spelling sucks!)

But hey man, believe what you want, its a free world. Best of luck to you on your quest for nuts my friend :)