The significance of a piece of rock?

lordtwiggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx jophil28, I will be sure to post up whatever that's happened

The Assistant - yes, that's a mistake I made to commit myself earlier on...a lesson learnt well at least...and I hope to use this knowledge on all my future adventures :)

lordtwiggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn is there anyway to delete those repeated posts...no idea what happened there

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
Right then I decided two things:

1. I will probably never get married. It's just a huge, meaningless waste of an institution engineered to seriously f*ck a man over, and holds absolutely no guarantee other than people's "word" which is practically worthless nowadays

2. If I ever did get hitched, the girl I chose would care more about me than material bullsh*t. Plain and simple.

As far as I'm concerned your girl has waved a HUGE red flag, and is showing you the type of entitlement bullsh*t you will probably have to deal with for the rest of your life should you choose to get locked down.

Just a heads up from someone who's been there. Be smart about who you choose as a life partner. They should hold the same core values that you do or you will be in for a world of hurt and misery down the line.
My thoughts exactly.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that you benefit about zero and she benefits a ton from marriage she should be both begging and buying you presents to fall for her desire for you to become her indentured servant

lordtwiggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Runner83 - true

mrRuckus - This was what I wanted to ask too in another way I guess....more like what makes them qualify for this piece of rock (a large and expensive one at that)....that after all we are giving in the marriage,they still insist on that??? Where's the logic in that?

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score