The Seven Deadly Sins

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy Djs!

Its been a hot minute since I last checked in. Life has been a demanding mistress for me, but I haven't forgotten about my fellow Dons, who helped me in my time of need. Been reading through quite a few threads and to be honest I find myself disturbed. Something is not right in DJ land.

Okay that is a serious understatement. I think we can all agree that there is a serious fukking problem on the forums these days. I have no idea how it has gotten this out of control, but maybe someone here can explain to me why the vast majority of our 24,539 members are:

Professional Haters - Any random poster comes on here and posts a FR with pics and instead of saying "Way to go bro!", 10 dudes come at him arguing over whether his girl is really an HB 8 or an HB 5 Warpig. WTF is wrong with you guys? Are you that filled with hate and negativity that you have to share? Sad.

Sensitive Pvssies - Trolls have a field day on this forum because most of you guys are easy prey. These parasites get their rocks off on how quick you are to defend your precious egos. It is both funny and distressing at the same time because they laugh at you while you get all worked up over letters on a screen. Pathetic.

Whining B!tches - There is no place on earth that is safe from these people. They always manage to show up and let everyone know just how crappy everything is. It is amazing how they talk of little else. Of course, it never occurs to them that they play a big part in creating the very circumstances they complain about. Ironic.

Mindless Followers - There is very little hope for someone with balls this small. These folks are just too lazy to reach their own conclusions about anything. They can quote David D, word for word but when they go to bed at night they wonder why they are all alone instead of feeling on some nice titties. Tragic.

Pompous Jackoffs - They think that just because they got some tail, it makes them God over all AFCs. In fact they love to use that word....AFC this and AFC that. Give them time...they will soon realize that the hungry void within them is still there, an inner chump that won't go away no matter how much booty they tap. Foolish.

Question: What do all these people have in common?

Answer: They are all avid practitioners of

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF SEDUCTION

Deadly Sin #1 - FEAR

Many of us are scared to death of living, of not being accepted, of taking a chance. The fear stunts and cripples our growth, but we allow it opting for safety instead of adventure. Dudes will study and parrot other guys game because, they are too scared to LIVE and be able to tell their own stories.

Well, duh...all they do is sit around and type all day! I would venture to say that most of you failed, not because you didn't know enough C&F or Mystery Method, but because you were too scared to take a chance.

Redemption of Fear:

Fact: We are born fearing only loud noises and sudden movements, all other fears are learned. We respond to an imagined threat and elevate our own blood pressure, accelerate our breathing and secrete hormones which alter our state of mind and make us more susceptible to fearful thoughts or behavior.

If you experience fear and are not in a life-threatening situation, then you need to recognize that you are the one making yourself all excited over nothing. Face the fear nose-to-nose and see it for the illusion that it really is.

Deadly Sin #2 - INSECURITY

Insecure people are always seeking validation, and on some level acceptance. They either try to hard to please and neglect themselves, or they just become narcissists and neglect everyone else.

This tendency to provoke or ridicule others stems from a deeper need to make oneself feel bigger by bringin everyone else down...in other words, the easy way. It's also pretty easy to see why these saps have no real friends.

Redemption of Insecurity:

Low self-esteem and false pride (ego) go hand in hand, especially when you have little to be genuinely proud of. The only way out is to actually make something of your life. When you look back at the last 24 hours of your life, ask yourself, "Am I at least a little bit closer to any of the goals I have set?" and if that makes no sense then you need to ask yourself "what are my goals?"

A true hustler who makes things pop simply doesn't have the time or luxury of insecurity. It's misdirected energy and bad for business.

Deadly Sin #3 - ADDICTION

Addiction thrives on the imbalance you have within yourself. Instead of dealing with it, you find put it your issues on the backburner, because it is easier to find comfort in external stimulus, be it drugs, TV or internet.

A lot of you are as hooked on the personal dramas of SoSuave as bored housewives are on "Sex in the City". Most of you could be moderators for all the posts you make. I wonder if you really enjoy it here that much, or if have you just grown comfortable in your lazy and unproductive lifestyle.

Redemption of Addiction:

Taking the easy way out just makes things harder later on. Stop running away from your problems cuz they have a way of always catching up to you. The more you push them aside, the more of them you will have to deal with later on. Learn to recognize addiction for what it is.

Anything that consumes your time and inhibits your personal growth or health is an spiritual crutch.. a means to numb out your consciousness. Always be aware of what you do and more importantly, why you are doing it.

Deadly Sin #4 - LAZINESS

Confidence is not attained by living vicariously. Instead of grabbing life by the balls, half of you sit there and let it pass you by. You can't get back lost hours, days or weeks...there is no reset button in this game so stop acting as if you have all the time in the world. You are not immortal and your future is not guaranteed. Lazy people never stop to consider the legacy they will leave behind when they are dead and gone.

Redemption of Laziness:

Your success is directly proportional to how many times you push yourself to step outside your comfort zone. Game = Fun + DISCIPLINE. They go together because you achieve great satisfaction when you push your limits. Successful game comes from having a plan so always know your options.

Familiarize yourself with cool hangout spots, restaurants, parks, etc. Have plenty of places to choose from and always roll with a plan A, B an C just in case. When handling business outside the realm of mackin, be sure to keep your game tight.

Before you go to bed at night, write down the things you have accomplished that day and make a list of things to do for tomorrow. You will sleep better, and as more momentum gathers with every effort, you will wonder how you ever spent so much time sitting on your fat ass.

Deadly Sin #5 - SELF-PITY
We've seen it a million times. Newbies and old-timers alike experience the "woe is me" phenomenon. This is a pure indulgence which conveniently shirks the responsibility of your life onto outside elements. A lot of yall blame everything from your parents to their your ex-girlfriends or society for your problems.

This is self-sabotage because you ignore your personal failings and never deal with your own problems. The inevitable downward spiral that follows is only fueled by your inability to step outside of your sh!tty attitude and just handle yourself.

Redemption of Self Pity:

Realize that you are not a victim. Nobody has the power to do anything to you, unless you hand them that power, in which case, you need to see that it's your fault and yours alone.

Take responsibility for where you stand in life. It's more difficult than pointing fingers, but it is also more empowering and will lead you out of the darkness. Most of your weaknesses are your own work of fiction and you will only go as far as you believe you can. That is the power of intention: it astounds scientists, shatters all limits and changes what we believe is possible.

Deadly Sin # 6 - INTELLECTUAL MASTURBATION

If a pretty girl looks your way, and the first thing you wonder is if her IL has reached a significant buying temperature for you to attempt a DHV, then chances are, you have problems. Putting this much effort into approaches, BEFORE ACTUALLY APPROACHING, almost guarantees failure.

You can't sit there and plan out human interaction. Though people may have universal reactions to certain ideas or scripts, there are too many variables and surprises in life for you to rely on this alone. Honestly, the best vibes come from someplace unexpected and the most gratifying interactions happen between people who know how to ride out these sudden waves of communication.

Redemption of mental wacking :

Enjoy being social and meeting new people. Learn to actually have a good time and let loose because that is what is attractive, not someone with a hidden military agenda and a few cheat codes drawn on his forearm.

If you have trouble relaxing and having an honest, enjoyable conversation with a total stranger, then you need to forget this seduction sh!t and work on ya social skills. It's all about straight chilling, no worries about what people think, no negative internal dialogues and absolutely no neediness. Breathe easy and make yourself at home in every situation.

Deadly Sin #7 - FLAMING FAGGOTRY

"Pook may be God, but he doesn't hear my prayers to come back."
"Geez..whatever happened to AntiDump??"
"I wonder why Allen doesn't post here anymore.."

I'll tell you why. They all got lives and business to handle. They saw that time was precious and eventually outgrew this habitat of worshippers and armchair philosophers who turned something fun into a damned pissing contest. Heads get all huffy, idolizing anonymous men and demonizing others because their own sense of self is so fragile and the whole damn time they wonder why they get no respect.

Redemption of Scrotum Kissing:

Stop putting people you have never met on pedestals. Don't make useless enemies of them either. We come here to exchange information and learn from each other. In order to learn, a man must be humble, so face the possibility that you are not always right and certain things really are subjective.

Hold on a sec, got a PM message coming in...

HEY FINGZ MAN. WHERE YOU BEEN?

Doing things that spark my interest and curiosity, and you?

Truth is, my schedule is often more packed than I can handle. The months have gone by by and I forgot this place exists. I will say that it's good to see some old and new school blood on the boards, throwin down some serious wisdom and guidance. All three of you guys rock!

Waitaminute....What's that sound?
SHHHHHHHHH!!!!

There it is again.. the sound of voices talking in a far off place. I can see them now...three gorgeous women are sitting in a park on a beautiful day, complaining. They say there are no real men left. They're fed up with the wannabe players, the jerks, the niceguys, the PUAs, the AFCs, the pimps, the macks, the speed seducers, the alphas, the betas, the metros, the ones who "just don't get it". Such one-dimensional men do not satisfy their appetite.

All they want is some good lovin from someone with intrigue, dimension and sex appeal. Problem is that there really are few men out there worth fawning over. These days the Real Man has become somewhat an urban legend and you hear chicks talking about him as if he was fukking Batman or something.

I see more and more of these women now, all over the globe from Brooklyn to Bangkok.. millions and millions of frustrated hot babes who are just dying to meet that witty and daring stranger to just ride on in and conquer them the way nature intended.

But hey, if the lot of you would rather work on your computer tans and hurl crap at each other like rabid monkies on methamphetamines, then knock yourselves out.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, and really addresses those things that keep people from acting (paralysis by analysis). When they do act, it is based on rules. More mature DJs realize the natural process with a few elevators is the best way to go with girls.

You have a lot dyck pissing contests going on now-a-days. Each man trying to 'out-Alpha' the other. It stems from rampid promiscuity among women and many of these insecurities in men coming from having been cheated on.

In today's western society, there has been a major break-down in moral and value belief systems. People are more insecure than ever and seeking validation from others because of this. It is good to be admired, but compromising your own respect to gain someone's acceptance is emotional enslavery.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finnngersss...nice post! If everyone would only focus their energy on dispelling these unattractive traits, everything else would easily follow. Great job! :rockon:

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never going to post again, but this insenced me!

That Self Pity section is wrong. I am living proof of it.

My problems were indeed my fault, but also my parents, and my society's, and circumstances of life. BUT, My parents and my immediate society have also gotten behind me, pushed me in the right ways, and given me the confidence and encouragement to begin to take responsibility for what IS HAPPENING TO ME and WHAT WILL HAPPEN. Not everyone's past is the same. My circumstances have in fact played a VERY large role in who I have been, but also WHO I WILL BECOME. If didn't have the problems I have had, I would not be becoming someone who will prevent others from having the same problems. Again, everyone's past is not the same.

I don't have to explain every detail of my life on the internet, but I will say that I was "playing life poker with the wrong set of cards", and that, plain and simple, is not all my fault. Some people come to this board with symptoms of having the wrong deck of cards, and those are who my posts are directed to.

Saying play this card first, then this one doesn't work because it is the wrong deck of cards.(Using tips)

Saying "JUST PLAY CARDS!!" won't work, because some people don't even know how to put a card on the table properly, so they are ****ing throwing all types of wrong cards everywhere. Saying JUST PLAY CARDS to people like this, and you won't be getting Life Poker, you are getting a ****ed up game of 52 card pick up.(Affirmations, psyching yourself up, just do it philosophy)

I'm not invincible, and I reserve the right, especially when it came to learning what life is, to place blame on somebody else. Not in everything! But in someways, yes!

You turned your life around by yourself.
I am turning my life around with the help of my parents, society, some nice girls, nice older women:), etc. I know I am going to become what I want to become, but when I get there, I will have a very long list of people to thank, starting with my father who has shown me more about being a man than any online post ever will!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying "JUST PLAY CARDS!!" won't work, because some people don't even know how to put a card on the table properly, so they are ****ing throwing all types of wrong cards everywhere. Saying JUST PLAY CARDS to people like this, and you won't be getting Life Poker, you are getting a ****ed up game of 52 card pick up.(Affirmations, psyching yourself up, just do it philosophy)
It's more than "just do it" at this stage of the game. The first time someone throws cards everywhere and sees that they don't get ahead they have two choices.

1. Learn from their mistakes and tweak their game accordingly
2. Whine about how the game is too hard and unfair.

Overall I can't disagree with your post. You made some good points and yes, it is wise to surround yourself with good people who will give you love and support. But not all of us were granted that luxury and the point I am trying to drive home is that these influences can easily become crutches to one's development.

Case in point:

I grew up in a tough neighborhood in Brooklyn. Half of my childhood friends are either dead or in jail, most of the rest never really did anything with their lives and still reside in that neighborhood. A couple of years ago a ran into a few of these folks and we went out for drinks. At first I was happy to chill with them but that was short-lived.

We ended up going out to a local bar and once they had a few drinks in them, I had to endure the endless whining of people who never took a lick of responsibility for their lives. These fools blamed everything for their problems and at first I tried to ignore it, but then they started pulling the race card, like being ethnic was a handicap and the Man wouldn't let them get ahead. Feeling a little tipsy myself, I had to scream on them.

Here we were, a group of young latino fellas, all from the same hood, no-father-having bastard childs with welfare moms... statistically they were right. Society wouldn't give us an ice-cube's chance in hell. But how does that explain my success? What about the other handful of people who did escape the hood and do something with their lives? What made us different?

The difference is that we never used our handicaps as excuses. We looked at the obstacles in front of us and only saw hurdles we had to hop over, and it made us stronger. Most heads just sat on the sidelines, forgetting that they had all the power they needed to jump for themselves. Their main problem is that they have simply accepted their own suffering. Why? Because it's familiar... it's comfortable.. these dudes do not want to grow up and take life by the balls because, ironically enough, they fear success and the changes it will bring.

That my friends, is not manhood. It is unadulterated chumpery in its purest form.

I see this attitude a lot on this forum. So-called DJs post on and on about how messed up their upbringin was, or how they were treated unfairly..how society is brainwashing them with feminist and gay media, making us all less of men. I won't sit here and deny that a lot of these things are true. We live in a fukked up, complicated world and when you grow up you really see how unfair life is. Sometimes you will get dealt a sh!tty hand.

But so fukking what?

When all is said and done, who is really responsible for how you handle your life and the challenges it brings? Is it bad luck? Is it the Mommy who never gave you hugs? The kids who made fun of you in grade school? Nah man... it falls squarely on YOUR shoulders as a man to take whatever hand you are dealt and play it to the end. Even if the odds are against you, there is a great power that comes from knowing you gave something your all. nobody can take that away from you.

Life has taught me that we are not victims of the tides of fortune, but masters of our own destinies... every one of us. A shame so few ever realize it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, Fingz. Great points, especially about the poisonous negativity that's polluted these forums as of late.

Good to see ya, and that you're doing things that spark your interest and curiosity. I've been doing the same (including lots of drumming and a bit of doing my best to help some guys who are putting forth a good effort to improve themselves here), and working. Lots of working.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we were, a group of young latino fellas, all from the same hood, no-father-having bastard childs with welfare moms... statistically they were right. Society wouldn't give us an ice-cube's chance in hell. But how does that explain my success? What about the other handful of people who did escape the hood and do something with their lives? What made us different?

The difference is that we never used our handicaps as excuses. We looked at the obstacles in front of us and only saw hurdles we had to hop over, and it made us stronger. Most heads just sat on the sidelines, forgetting that they had all the power they needed to jump for themselves. Their main problem is that they have simply accepted their own suffering. Why? Because it's familiar... it's comfortable.. these dudes do not want to grow up and take life by the balls because, ironically enough, they fear success and the changes it will bring.
I grew up fatherless and living in a trailer court. Now i'm successful by having conquered obstacles in my path. My motivation stemmed from not having alot of what the other kids growing up did (where i lived). I wanted the nice cars they had etc.

It takes alot of determination and work, but the rewards are not anything anyone can take from you. You earned them and have that driving potential to keep achieving as opposed to someone who has been given everything.

Making excuses, this is all too common and keeps people from achieving goals. They do fear success and are afraid any success will not last. I also believe parentless (mother and/or father) people fear success because they believe it will abandon them. In other words, anything good that has happened to them has been taken away. This is a strong association in their mind that does not change because success is not sought after, only excuses and being comfortable pacifies the need to achieve.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Yo, Fingz
Aww sheeit, its the Detroit playa still holding it down! Nice to see there are still some voices of reason here.

Thanks for the reminder too, I haven't drummed in ages. Where did I put those bongos?
tmpgstx said:
I also believe parentless (mother and/or father) people fear success because they believe it will abandon them. In other words, anything good that has happened to them has been taken away. This is a strong association in their mind that does not change because success is not sought after, only excuses and being comfortable pacifies the need to achieve.
That's an interesting take.. never thought of it that way but it makes sense. It's almost safer for some people to have nothing because they have nothing to lose.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting take.. never thought of it that way but it makes sense. It's almost safer for some people to have nothing because they have nothing to lose.
That's an easy one to desolve.
In the end, when you die, you'll lose everything that is physical/tangible. When you realise that, it would be absurd to emotionally attach yourself to anything that is temporary.
Forming a bond or a connection with people/your hobby/your choosen field is great and can (and will if done properly) bring you awesome riches, but you should never emotionally attach yourself to something like that.

He who binds to himself a Joy, does the winged life destroy. But he who kisses the Joy as it flies, lives in eternity's sunrise.
I think this song is a good message to all those people who are acting pathetic on these boards lately (and which Fingers referred to in the opening post):

Push hard trough an alien land,
Where you never know whats real
Just a card in someones deck,
You get dealt and thats the deal
Whats the matter, man? Is the time not right?
Whats the matter, man? Are you wrapped too tight?
Whats the matter, man? Is the feeling gone?
Whats the matter?
Whats the matter, man? Whats the matter with you?
Hooked up to a million tubes
Addicted to anothers dream
So many ways to pay and pay
Without ever getting what you need
Im not aversed to being alone
If it means I get to keep my mind
Im not averse to losing it all
If I get to leave it all behind
Whats the matter?
Don't stray, or now youre gonna pay
Now youre gonna pay
Now youre gonna pay and pay and pay
Whats the matter?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
Forming a bond or a connection with people/your hobby/your choosen field is great and can (and will if done properly) bring you awesome riches, but you should never emotionally attach yourself to something like that.
Word.

I think we all struggle somewhere between total apathy and caring too much. Niether extreme is healthy and it takes a lot of discipline to find the middle ground. I admit there are times when I fall short in this department. It is very easy to cling to something that has been good to you.

One way I keep myself from falling into the trap is just switching gears frequently. If one thing or person has taken up much of my attention, I go and do something else, or nothing at all.

*Looks out the window and notices what a gorgeous day it is*

On that note, I'm off to the beach :)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Fingz, good to see you still around, love your work.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WB Fings, spot on post! :up:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to go out with a couple of my friends but I got one thing to say.

People have always told me that "The root of all evil is money." I disagree with this, the root of all evil is FEAR.

Fear is the reason for all of the Deadly Sins and all evil. If you look at everything, you will find fear.

Greed is made because they are fear losing it.
Insecurity is fear of losing their girl or whatever.
Racism is fear of another race.
and so on

Fear is by far the worst of all the deadly sins.

best of luck and good to see you again Senor. I'll post my thoughts in the future.

comic_relief

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
...People have always told me that "The root of all evil is money." I disagree with this, the root of all evil is FEAR....
It's typically people who don't know the secret to making money who perpetuate that saying. You hit the nail on the head about fear though, it is the most debilitating of all the sins.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
As a writer and filmmaker, I relate more to and steal more from film than any other medium. Reading this thread brought to mind a great quote from Patrick Swayze as Bohdi in Point Break:

BODHI
" Fear causes hesitation, and
hesitation will cause your worst
fears to come true. You project
strength to avoid conflict. "

Most sheeple love to fail. Love the taste of fear because it makes them feel a moment of superiority which makes them temporarily forget thier own troubles.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear starts out as a small flame for some people and is later amplified into a towering Inferno! Instead of putting out the fire, they pour fuel on it by worrying and playing to their insecurities.

Fear is often the result of anxiety. Anxiety is often the result of bad past experiences. It takes courage and blind faith in getting through fear. Once conquered, a new sense of confidence takes ahold and things become easier and synergy is set in motion.

Last edited: