The secret to success on the phone after you get the number

samanthashows

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Found this site thru girlwithaonetrackmind and had to check it out. Noticed some girly names and even a section for us so figured it was cool to be here.

I had to comment on this post.

Many times I have my son with me or am on a "moms" outing with kids. I wont take a call from a guy. BUT, if he texts me I'll probably respond alot faster... and it wont be vanilla. I think texting is a GREAT idea. Also the idea of saying the number back wrong.. I would probly fall for that. :crackup:

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is very weak and should only be used for later in a relationship ! Remember that the idea behind the first phone call is mystery WITHOUT using *67. You want her to wonder just who the fvck just called.

You should try these steps :

1) Call her up for the first time, if no answer , DONT leave a message !
2) call her several days later again , if no answer, hang up
3)Wait a few more days , call her again , if STILL no answer , leave a brief message

If she doesnt call you back she's not inerested ...

Yall should check out other threads ... this stuff has already been discussed in great detail and is in the Bible

Texting is for wuss bags - Grow up and be a man !

Cocky-Blond-Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same mystery can be achieved via texting though...but it can be taken to a much higher level.

ALL people get curious about who this mystery texter is. Many times that first text can be quite the attention getter.

Everyone I know will respond at least once to a mystery texter...and lots of times people will play a guessing game until they figure out who it is...or they just call that number.

Its a good guage. One of the best relationships I have ever been in started out like that...as soon as I let her know who it was that had been texting her, she called me up and invited me to her house right then and there.

Compare that to periodically calling someone via a number that they don't reconize. Some girls don't answer numbers they don't know...some do. Personally, I'd rather sidestep that problem and get right on to the path of having a good time.

But if you like the phone...thats your call.

:up:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is for wuss bags - Grow up and be a man
I've field tested texting many times, IT WORKS... and my texting game is TIGHT... I expend very little effort and use it mainly when I can't be fcuk...

You might not have had much success with it but that doesn't accord you any right to diminish its appeal... It takes material and a bit of testing..

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha
I kinda agree.
-I call
-She dosen't pick up
*I WILL NOT CALL HER AGAIN!
-then I send txt saying: "couldn't reach you on phone, call me"

if she call.. Good.. if not. .f_ck her!
best advice in this thread.

samanthashows

Reaction score
TxCowboy you seem pretty confident in your ways.

First of all if you call me and I dont recognize the number Im not going to answer. If you continue to call me and not leave a msg I'll start to get annoyed. By the time you leave a msg Im gonna be mad at you and wont call back.

Always be sure the girl knows who it is.

And BTW, the last guy I hooked up with contacted me by TEXTING

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't see anything wrong with text messaging a girl. The only thing is that a lot of women don't know much about texting and aren't that experienced with it.

What I like to do is call the girl, if she's not there I'll leave a message and get her to call me back. If she IS there, I'll get on the phone and schedule my date. I don't go into conversation as this might make her more stand-offish.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest, when i make the first point of contact its always over the phone, and i dont really tx that much, i used to do it alot in school....

do you think deangilo txs his girls?????

nah, nor me...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

WHO THE F*CK CARES WHETHER OR NOT DEANGELO TEXTS HIS GIRLS?!?!

a dominant theme of DeAngelo's teachings is that when you find something that works for you, stick with it! I know this is hard for some people (people who are sheep, lacking any kind of original thought of their own) to understand, but David DeAngelo is NOT the messiah! He's just someone who will help you get on the path. The way you run your game is up to you and you alone! Jesus, I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall here! I make this point over and over again, and then I see some AFC sh*t like "Help! DeAngelo's rule 4 section A subsection A.2 isn't working for me! Could he possibly not be godlike?"

I think DeAngelo would tell you himself: don't be such a f*cking sheep all the time!

okay, now, onto the actual thread: I both text and call, depending on the situation. Normally, i'll start out with a ****y/funny text, and if she responds a couple of times, i'll call her a couple of days later.