The secret to success on the phone after you get the number

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've finally solved the problem of talking to girls on the phone! I may have mentioned that I was having trouble with phone call - often there'd be no answer, or an an answerphone or her phone would be switched off. It was difficult to tell if she was or wasn't interested, if she was avoiding me or not or if there was a genuine reason.

I have discovered that texting a girl is the best way to see if she's genuinely interested in you. Think about it, if you ring her phone, and there's no answer, then you don't know if she's just not able to answer or whether she's avoiding you, wheras if you text she will definitely read the message at some point, therefore if she doesn't get back to you, you will know she's not interested.

So here's what I suggest. First, try calling the girl's phone. If you get through, introduce yourself, make some small talk/chit chat, then close for the date. No calling her back a second time - arrange the date the FIRST time you call her.

If you DON'T get her on the phone (eg phone switched off, no answer, or an answerphone), then this is where you send a text. Again introduce yourself, and ask how she is, etc. You could wait for her to respond and send 1 or 2 texts before arranging the date, or you could suggest a date in the first text. You could also send 1 or 2 texts, and if she's responding well then say you'll call her in a min. You then call her to arrange the date.

It's that simple.

In addition to this, I've found that if you talk to a girl for a decent amount of time the first time you approach her(20-45 mins), she seems more open and friendly when you call than if you'd got her number within only a few minutes of meeting her.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the last paragraph is the only one that makes any sense at all...

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say that it INDEED makes sense. good points.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
It doesnt make sence. I would never text after i got a number it makes you look have no balls. Texting is the easy way out. Get her number and call her (WITH YOUR CALLER ID OFF).

I cant stress this enough caller id has to be off. If it is you can call her 3 or 4 times and if she doesnt pickup she wont know.

Ninja out

XtremeRacingDiva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting a girl after getting her number... OMG what kind of DORK are you? Worst kind of AFC EVAR!!!

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some points were good and useful, some didnt make sence, but i wouldnt ever text a girl. Thats just my style, but whatever works for you.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this advice.

Texting has never done my prospects any harm. I asked a girl out via text message earlier this week and her friends told me she was "jumping for joy" when she got it.

If she's into you, you can communicate in whatever way you want and when you want and she'll be grateful.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
texting

I don't know about texting, but I agree with having longer conversations and closing on a date ASAP. Setting dates far into the future (more than 4 days away) is the absolute worst thing I've tried.

I tried the superman fast close, run-and-gun style. The problem is no one bit. I tried acting busy and setting dates a week off. Nearly everyone flaked. The worst advice seems to come from the "you must be a major pain to test her devotion" camp. Some of us are just trying to get dates and have some fun, not be super serious and thinking marriage with women we haven't even met yet. Talk about BAFC!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use aim and cell phone txt messages almost exclusively. I hate the phone. I don't even talk to my gf on the phone ever. If we're not in person we talk on aim (usually when i'm at work).

I think i've had one chick flake in my life.

I doubt girls are thinking "hey he's a pu55y for not calling directly." And the ones that would i don't want anyway.

These kind of tiny details are sweated about too much.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree.
-I call
-She dosen't pick up
*I WILL NOT CALL HER AGAIN!
-then I send txt saying: "couldn't reach you on phone, call me"

if she call.. Good.. if not. .f_ck her!

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
I cant stress this enough caller id has to be off. If it is you can call her 3 or 4 times and if she doesnt pickup she wont know.
Yea, but when you reach her forth time with a ID off, she will know who was calling the first three times!

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny when someone finally finds something that "works" for them and then calls it a secret...because then everyone wants to know this "special thing" that they didn't figure out through personal experience that wouldn't necessarily work for them.

For instance David D's 3 minute phone number "technique" that leaves most women who men use it on completely unmotivated and uninterested in talking to you in the future. They have to remember you to want to talk to you, why not...instead of dragging the process out through emails and txt's to entertain yourself and make yourself think you're "getting the chicks" because you have stacks of contact information...meet a girl and take her on an insta mini date.

It's much more fulfilling , interesting, and fun. If they are not up for it...lol so what.

It doesn't matter what the girl thinks about how you communicate with her.

It's matters that you find girls who communicate with you in a way you prefer and enjoy. And that goes far beyond just the phone, txt, and AIM.

Although 10 points for finding something that works for you!

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-I call
-She dosen't pick up
Yeh I think thats a very good general guideline, you're not becoming reliant on the text messaging (which seems to be the criticism being thrown at this technique) but at the same time, you're able to use the text message to test the IL without having to keep calling.
I like it.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I would ever text a girl, is if I already know her well and I cant get get her on the phone, other wise, text messages are off limits guys...:down: :down: :down: :down:

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man i dont even get girls numbers anymore i just give them mine. 6/10 call back some even text back.

Ninja out

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree.
-I call
-She dosen't pick up

hey sasha, great advice, i like it...

btw, i`m also from europe, Austria...

so, how is the summer in norway???
is there any sun???

joe

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who disagree with texting, I'd like to ask what difference is a phone call or email or any other form of communication... Its the sub communication that is important..

I have successfully text myself to a date using this standard txt message.

I'd wait a few days, then

"Hey Sup! sorry 4 being out of touch, Ive been very busy. however Im available now. but only for a limited time and at a low low price of $19.95/hr.."

It always gets me a response and creates intrigue..of course you could call and just say those lines...

I also use some variations of C&F that makes the interaction playful.

Texting should be part of the game, not necessarily excluded..

Cocky-Blond-Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only problem with texting is that sometimes they actually DONT get the text.

But this rarely happens....

But other than that, I agree...texting is much better than any phone call.

Believe me, you can come up with some funny ass **** via text...
Think about it, they text you, and you have as much time as you want to come up with some crazy ass wacko response.

I flirt it up via text all the time. Besides, its always nice to hit the sack and have a bunch of off the wall replies to your texts in the morning from various prospects...prospects who have lost sleep over when you are going to text them back.

Yah... Texting > Phone.

I'll even go as far as to tell a new chick that if she doesn't have text, that she needs to get it...cuz i'm not calling her.

Believe me, if they are interested, they will get text. Lol...