The secret to being popular

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh!!!! The way I do it: I go to the party, I get high, really high, then I start to do crazy stuff, A lot of times i end up having sex upstairs in someones mom bedroom. After the party when you go to school, everyone wants YOU to go to another party. I mostly have sex at the parties, I even had sex without a condom, i was so fukking High i didnt know what I was doing. Thank god no one got pregnant, or did she??

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
shydude said:
Ohhh!!!! The way I do it: I go to the party, I get high, really high, then I start to do crazy stuff, A lot of times i end up having sex upstairs in someones mom bedroom. After the party when you go to school, everyone wants YOU to go to another party. I mostly have sex at the parties, I even had sex without a condom, i was so fukking High i didnt know what I was doing. Thank god no one got pregnant, or did she??
lol,but smoking weed is bad for and stupid.So if I got high people would like me is that what your saying??

john_wilshusen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say that going to or throwing parties are both ways to become more popular. I was a huge partier. I own, through my grandfather passing, a 16,000 square foot office buidling that needed some serious renovations. I threw parties there almost every thursday, friday, and saturday nights. It was not uncommon to have over a 100 people come down to this place and party all night. It got to the point where we had to have a guy work the door and turn people away because we'd get people in there we didn't even know. Real nice part was there were giant iron gates that lead into so that we knew if it was a cop at the door without even letting them see us.

So where is the problem is all this? I totaled it out not too long ago and through about 3 months on these parties I spent close to 500 dollars on beer. Thats just the beer I bought, not figuring in everything my friends brought and such. True, everyone loved me because I have them a place to go and party and my phone rang off the hook with hotties asking if they could get in but it never really progessed as far as me getting any ass. I got drunk, got drunker, and then passed out. I noticed none of the guys were getting any ass at these parties. The girls came in packs, were there to get drunk and get home alive. I find it alot better to deal with a girl one on one than at a party. If you want to be popular, by all means party. If you really want to have a good time with a girl, avoid parties. All types of gamekillers. Great place to meet a girl, not a good place to take a girl.

In responce to "they will let anybody into parties" comment. Hell no. At my school you have to be in our crowd or atleast know someone in our crowd to make it into a party. We've had those loser guys come in that nobody knows (or wants to even admit they know) and they were promptly booted. You don't want somebody bringing down your party, even if it is just because they look dorky. Ever heard of a good club that anybody could get into? Exclusive is the key to cool. If everbody was cool, then what would be the point.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:
lol,but smoking weed is bad for and stupid.So if I got high people would like me is that what your saying??
Dreamx you are a lot dumber then anybody I have ever met who did drugs.
At least the retards that do drugs are able to leave the house and have sex.

And it's just weed.. your one of the 1% of 17 year olds who don't smoke it.

Who the hell is telling you to get high for people to like you?

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Dreamx you are a lot dumber then anybody I have ever met who did drugs.
At least the retards that do drugs are able to leave the house and have sex.

And it's just weed.. your one of the 1% of 17 year olds who don't smoke it.

Who the hell is telling you to get high for people to like you?
Ok what the **** is your problem getting all mad at me, good thing im one of the 1%,atleast my brain cells aren't getting deleted.Well maybe I would leave the house if I had some girls,why do you think im on this site to get help,you dumbass.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx said:

Who said anything about weed??? Russian Vodka my friend!!! Thats what makes you HIGH!!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote this post from the perspective of a resident in a small close-minded/redneck town. In a small town you don't have many opportunities to do what you like (I for instance have a hard time getting a band going, almost no musical influence in this town, etc.) and be appreciated for it, so one of the few ways to gain popularity is to party.

Believe it or not, within the school days after the party I was asked to do stuff the following weekend (before I usually just did stuff spontaneously with whoever, but now I'm being invited way ahead of time). I'm personally a believer.

I will say it hasn't improved my social game much though. People respond better to what I say/do but I still need to improve on my inner game much, much more if I wish to become sucessful with the ladies. I will say though, I had much more confidence returning to school the following days; I was afraid of no lady big or small and ready to game them all.

Take it as you like.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to all of you, but if you need alcohol or drugs to be a "party" kind of guy, then maybe you should work on your DJ skills a little more

Sure, drinking isn't that big of a deal, if you don't go overboard. Sure, many teenagers smoke, or have tried weed. I have not. It's all a personal preference. I don't think people who do are stupid. I just feel that if you need to get messed up in order to have fun, then you're missing out.

I've never been drunk, never done a single drug, other than my recommended dose of medication. Does this mean I suck at parties? No. Does this mean I'm a loser? Puh-leaze. It just means I respect my body.

Now to the DreamX guy or whatever his username is, CALM DOWN. Some people choose to do all sorts of stuff. Doesn't mean you do. Stop.

Stop whining and complaining about how you have nobody. Get somebody. Read this sight as much as you can. Read as many threads as you can. Realize how AFC'ish some of these kids get. Don't be like them. You aren't going to be an overnight success. You have to get out there.