The rules DJs live by!

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE : This post should probably go into the Tips department, but it really seems as though the tips are read by more of the people that are already further along in the process... move if you must.

NOTE : Many, if not all, of these rules have been stated numerous times. I feel that these are THE rules that are true for any circumstances, and I try to include possible exceptions to these rules.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SMILE : Smiling is crucial to your game, if you can't smile you are severely limiting yourself. The smile is probably one of the most attractive things you can be doing with your face. Although there are limits, you can smile too much and wind up looking like some sort of goof. A good tactic is to smile followed by the serious 'James Bond' expression, if you are always changing from playful and smiling to the serious 'on a mission' expression, and doing it well, your target will become confused and see some depth to you that they will not be able to understand. However, this is an art and must be practised to master. The smile is the most powerful weapon in your arsenal. Study this well.

2. The 3 second rule : If you are serious about picking up girls, especially in public somewhere, then you MUST be on the ball 100% of the time. You must remove any hesitation from your mindset, it is difficult to do at first, but with practice it can be done. It is natural to be fearful, excited or somewhere in between for the beginners but that is where vigilance becomes important. The next time that you spot someone that you are interested in, walk up and say 'Hi". "If your feet can get you in front of the girl, your brain will come up with something to say."
Exceptions to this rule are in situations where there are future encounters with the women, when you are trying to seduce a women extra time can be taken for preparation and the planning of the seduction... however, seduction takes practice, and through a deep understanding of 'The Game'. This only comes to the novice following the '3 second rule'. Meditate on this.

3. REPEAT HER NAME : "A person's name is the most important word for that person in any language." While you are talking to a women, take the effort to pepper the conversation with her name. The name will ring like music to her ears, and will have an effect, this will also help you to remember her name. There are no exceptions to this, however, it is very possible to overdo it. Repeating a women's name too many times will lead the women to wonder why it is that you are saying her name to that extreme. This is a difficult rule to break, but it is important nonetheless. Reflect on this.

4. GIVE SINCERE UNIQUE COMPLIMENTS : People are very narcisstic, caught up in their own desires and thoughts. Women, particularily the hotter women, are very used to being told that they are beautiful, therefore complimenting a hot women on her looks will instantly be regarded as insincere. This means that vigilance is often required to find an attribute that is subtle enough to be missed, but clear enough to see that some thought was put into it. Complimenting people is an art, and few are skilled in this art, practice and preparation are important. Study this well.

5. VARY THE ATTENTION PAID TO THE WOMEN : This goes along with predictability, always giving a women your undevided attention will inevitably turn against you. Learn to control your emotions, sometimes giving your undevided attention, other times acting indifferent to the women. This will drive the woman crazy, and is the essence of the DJ mentality (coquettishness for you Greene fans out there). Meditate on this.

6. BE A MAN : Your independance is what sets you apart from the AFC's of the world. Being attached to nothing will gain you everything. Masculinity is (sin-on-y-mus) with an ability to strategize, tactics is very important, every venture in life should be viewed as how it can benefit you most. Like in a game of chess, your thoughts should not be on what the next move will be, but rather the focus should be on what possible reactions there will be to your next move, which will allow your second planned move to take place. An ability to deal with setbacks is also crucial, every thing that is said and done should all be a part of a grand masterpiece of your creation. A man also does not worry, or dwell on events of long ago. Appreciate this.

7. KINO : Touching is an inevitable part of any (non-platonic)relationship that you will have, and if you fear touching women, then you fear being with a women. If a woman does not wish to be touched in such a way, she will quickly let it be known. Kino is also an art of subtlety, it is meant to insinuate you desire (another Greene reference). This touching must begin in a general area, such as the arm or the hand. It is crucial to not look at oneself in the act of touching, for that removes the subtlety that makes it effective. Order of touching should proceed from the hand or arm, the hair or face, then shoulder, then knees, then hips at it's natural flow. However, this natural flow is not necessary for the seduction and can mostly be bent depending on the situation. The contact should be light especially for the first time, the idea is to tease subtlely, and to test the women's interest level. For the novice not used to physical contact with the opposite sex practice may be necessary. Luckily, this is an art easily mastered. The mastery of interpreting body language is important, if you cannot tell if your contact was well recieved, you will suffer the consequences. Master this.

8. MAKE UP YOUR OWN FAWKING RULES : This is possibly the most important rule. If a mind is kept on the consequences of actions, the rules are there to help, not hinder you. Laws are meant to hinder you.... whether or not you follow those laws are up to you as well, but if the potential jailtime is worth the risk for you, great... go for it. Life is meant to be lived. So go out and do it, and have fun while you are doing it... you only get one shot at life.

Last edited:

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this thread. My friends like to complain about how there's soooooo much too read on this forum. Well now I can direct them to this thread. Relatively short and straight to the point!! :D

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice!

One thing that I always do is act as if she is the most gorgious creature to ever grace this planet, but at the same time, subconciously, let her know you can find many that are better. That comes across making one look more alluring, and makes them feel priveledged to be speaking to you.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aisle - Thanks, I was starting to think that this thread had vanished into the abyss, like most others do. You are right, this forum provides a lot to read, even though the vast majority of posts are unoriginal, in the sense that the ideas come from the DJ Bible. My purpose was to try and explain the mentality behind the 'rules', so that, by default, with the mentality the rules follow themselves.

Kaizen - Thanks. Your post reminds me a bit of the Gunwhich method. Which basically suggests getting yourself into a sexualized state before talking to a women, because this state will 'rub-off' on the woman. Look it up...

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Aisle - Thanks, I was starting to think that this thread had vanished into the abyss, like most others do. You are right, this forum provides a lot to read, even though the vast majority of posts are unoriginal, in the sense that the ideas come from the DJ Bible. My purpose was to try and explain the mentality behind the 'rules', so that, by default, with the mentality the rules follow themselves.

Kaizen - Thanks. Your post reminds me a bit of the Gunwhich method. Which basically suggests getting yourself into a sexualized state before talking to a women, because this state will 'rub-off' on the woman. Look it up...
Can you help me find that?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just looking through some of my old posts, this one seems worthy of a lil bump.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God, this is an old post! But one worth being bumped up :)