The Redpill's Disdain for Chad &Tyrone

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always found it odd how the Redpill contradicts itself by telling men to improve their LMS (for lack of better verbiage) but then have a low-key (or high key)disdain for "Chad Or Tyrone" guys who are actually winning in the dating landscape.

This thread just confirms to me something I've already known for years and really inspired this post. I remember when I first came on this site before I even signed up. I was studying different posters and posts, because I wanted to learn from the people actually knew what they were talking about compared to the people who were just talking to talk(we use to call them KBJs back in the day). I remember reading this journal back in the day and actually implementing some of this guy stuff because I understood even back then that creating an ideal lifestyle is what I wanted in the long run instead of just cold approaching endlessly (Make no mistakes for those who remember my old post I did about 3,000 approaches from 2008-2012 and even went out with half a dozen guys on this forum who can vouch for me) I went from doing cold approaches to having my own social circle within a year(to having that fall through and back again throughout the years). Back then it was easier to but as you level up in live you will meet different people and your focus change (currently my focus is getting back inshape)

Back to the topic, I think the Pareto principle the 80/20 rule is real. 80% of men on this site will always be average or subpar why? most men do not have the work ethnic in 2023 to want to improve or they give up too soon. Meanwhile, only 20% are having the results so to the 80% it sounds like it's fake or guys just trying to flex. I would even go to say now in 2023 it's 90/10 hence you have the rise of people such as Andrew Tate, Fresh&Fit, Alpha Male Stratigies etc because the average guy is struggling worse than ever whereas 15 years ago anyone could read some Pook or Snowplowman, implement it and if they bust they a$$ have a quality girlfriend within a year.

Instead of being mad that Chad and Tyrone are banging Maria, Stacy, Ling-Ling why not learn from them?

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chads are Chads because of their looks. I remember years ago. Clubbing with friends. One guy, Eddie, was a 4/10 at best But he did really well. I asked a Chad friend of mine how come Eddie always gets girls. Even though he is ugly? He said: ‘Eddie tries’. Now Eddie slayed. But no one would ever call Eddie a Chad. Full disclosure; The girls he got were average looking.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

That’s it exactly. “Eddie tries”. Chads and Tyrones have a natural advantage from an appearance standpoint and do get approached by women, although the women might not appeal to the guy. My husband has experienced this, and so did other men who I dated. The professional male model had women throwing themselves at him constantly. He hated that because it was unwanted attention (like beautiful women receive). My husband didn’t appreciate unwanted female attention either, although he’d take a girl home for a bang if he felt like getting laid.

But guys who develop social acumen and confidence are going to separate themselves because of willingness to engage; to make the effort.

Many guys around here are defeatists assuming (making excuses) that they will not succeed…and based on that faulty rationale refuse to try.

Men are also jealous of others just like women. It’s not a gender thing, it’s a human being thing. Haters are real and haters gonna hate.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

That’s it exactly. “Eddie tries”. Chads and Tyrones have a natural advantage from an appearance standpoint and do get approached by women, although the women might not appeal to the guy. My husband has experienced this, and so did other men who I dated. The professional male model had women throwing themselves at him constantly. He hated that because it was unwanted attention (like beautiful women receive). My husband didn’t appreciate unwanted female attention either, although he’d take a girl home for a bang if he felt like getting laid.

But guys who develop social acumen and confidence are going to separate themselves because of willingness to engage; to make the effort.

Many guys around here are defeatists assuming (making excuses) that they will not succeed…and based on that faulty rationale refuse to try.

Men are also jealous of others just like women. It’s not a gender thing, it’s a human being thing. Haters are real and haters gonna hate.
I don’t see much jealousy or hatred with men. Mostly admiration. I think if one is a Chad. It is expected that one will do well with women. Now if said Chad is horning in on another guy’s girl (or a girl he has his eye on). That’s a different story.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing endless cold approaches without the real value to back it up is a recipe for depression. You will get desperate women at best and look what happens to most PUAs in the long term - roosh v (went crazy), Tom torrero (suicide), mystery (washed up and irrelevant), rsd Tyler (rebrand as ‘life coach’), Neil Strauss (went the opposite direction and renounced ‘the game’).
but someone is an authentically attractive alpha male eg The Rock will sustain for his whole life - financially, mentally, physically, socially etc getting girls as a byproduct of WHO he is and will always have an interesting well balanced life to enjoy, doesn’t need to go on sosuave to ask why a girl ‘flaked’ or do random hand tricks on a date to ‘spike’ the girl and ‘dhv’ lol.
I think most guys on forums like these, if you met them in real life, you would be shocked at who they are and what they look like and their life…just because the forum is called ‘sosuave’ does not mean any suave men are here. Attractive men are in the gym, driving fancy cars and working on their careers. They’re not involved in the manosphere.
When I approach a girl, it’s not ‘cold approach’, it’s giving her what she wants - fit, healthy, social man with muscles and money. That’s why I get results. Id advise get away from these boards or listening to dating advice from anyone that is not VISIBLY living the life you want.

the instagram boys with hundreds of girls liking their pics? Those are the guys you want to emulate. They have looks, style, lifestyle and social value (it could music talent, sport talent, career). These are the ingredients to success with women. The full package. Get as close to it as possible.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Given your line of reasoning and discussion here one would assume that you are the exception to the rule you've established. Just wondering. Your statement and your presence on this SS board stand in stark contrast to each other. It's dichotomous at best.

you would be shocked at who they are and what they look like and their life…just because the forum is called ‘sosuave’ does not mean any suave men are here. Attractive men are in the gym, driving fancy cars and working on their careers. They’re not involved in the manosphere.

When I approach a girl, it’s not ‘cold approach’, it’s giving her what she wants - fit, healthy, social man with muscles and money. That’s why I get results. Id advise get away from these boards or listening to dating advice from anyone that is not VISIBLY living the life you want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Doing endless cold approaches without the real value to back it up is a recipe for depression. You will get desperate women at best and look what happens to most PUAs in the long term - roosh v (went crazy), Tom torrero (suicide), mystery (washed up and irrelevant), rsd Tyler (rebrand as ‘life coach’), Neil Strauss (went the opposite direction and renounced ‘the game’).
but someone is an authentically attractive alpha male eg The Rock will sustain for his whole life - financially, mentally, physically, socially etc getting girls as a byproduct of WHO he is and will always have an interesting well balanced life to enjoy, doesn’t need to go on sosuave to ask why a girl ‘flaked’ or do random hand tricks on a date to ‘spike’ the girl and ‘dhv’ lol.
I think most guys on forums like these, if you met them in real life, you would be shocked at who they are and what they look like and their life…just because the forum is called ‘sosuave’ does not mean any suave men are here. Attractive men are in the gym, driving fancy cars and working on their careers. They’re not involved in the manosphere.

the instagram boys with hundreds of girls liking their pics? Those are the guys you want to emulate. They have looks, style, lifestyle and social value (it could music talent, sport talent, career). These are the ingredients to success with women. The full package. Get as close to it as possible.
Doing endless approaches without taking any time to analyze what you are not doing well, where you are struggling and then coming up with new a different approaches will.

Using that information and constantly modifying by keeping the good and throwing out the bad eventually leads to almost all of it being good eventually and you doing well

Doing something just to do it isn't going to get a result unless you actually use the failures as actionable information that can be used to improve.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "chad" archetype is formed from guys that witness cosmetically gifted guys get women by merely existing. In another thread I mentioned how dating apps are of little use for attractive women, since they can approach this chad in real life situations with relative ease.

Chad is a lucky fellow that can probably get away with lacking good game skill by being handsome alone, but it is lazy and self-defeating to curse him and blame him for "stealing all the babes."

I know a man around my age that has the physique of a 13 year boy, 5,7 in height, a haircut that looks like it was done by his mom, always wears cheap walmart glasses, and has a voice that sounds like a chain-smoking Spongebob. Even with all these detractors, this guy still slayed poon in highschool on the regular. He said his secret was he knew how to use snapchat "correctly."

In short, the existence of Chads do little to nothing of hindering your odds of success. Even awkward-ass normies like the gentleman I described above can do well by mastering the right social tools.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even did a thread on this exact topic.....

I know a man around my age that has the physique of a 13 year boy, 5,7 in height, a haircut that looks like it was done by his mom, always wears cheap walmart glasses, and has a voice that sounds like a chain-smoking Spongebob. Even with all these detractors, this guy still slayed poon in highschool on the regular. He said his secret was he knew how to use snapchat "correctly."

awkward-ass normies like the gentleman I described above can do well by mastering the right social tools.
That guy is an outlier.

Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality. That mix looks different for every man. Perhaps his personality can compensate for his looks.

In the late 1980s, Bill Gates used his money and Microsoft CEO status to seduce a career woman with an advanced working as a marketer for Microsoft. Gates was subpar looking with a subpar personality.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the topic, I think the Pareto principle the 80/20 rule is real. 80% of men on this site will always be average or subpar why? most men do not have the work ethnic in 2023 to want to improve or they give up too soon.
I would put money on the fact that it's NOT about work ethic. It never has been about work ethic. It's about the women's VIRGINITY. A woman not being a virgin is what causes the anger and disdain for women in men. It's like "Honey, I have to work my ass to get something from you that you gave the genetically blessed guy when you were: (a) younger (b) hotter (c) sexier (d) fresher (e) more innocent (f) had less expectations.

I'm working my ass off to get something from you that feminism ENCOURAGES you to give up as quickly and as fast as possible to the genetically blessed guy.

Not worth it.

Instead of being mad that Chad and Tyrone are banging Maria, Stacy, Ling-Ling why not learn from them?
Sure, as long as Maria and Stacy and Ling Ling will give sex after the "work" is done. Even then its not worth it because they have already slept with Chad and Tyrone when they were 14.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing endless approaches without taking any time to analyze what you are not doing well, where you are struggling and then coming up with new a different approaches will.
How can one suss out what they're not doing well when the test variable(the individual woman) is constantly changing? What might not work for one woman due to any random emotional reason, might not work for another woman due to a completely different random reason. But will be fine with another woman. What did the guy do wrong then? If he changed x thing, then it might work for woman 1 but not 2 or 3. If he changed y thing, it results in none of them biting. If he changed z, it worked for woman 2 if he caught her on a different day...

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "chad" archetype is formed from guys that witness cosmetically gifted guys get women by merely existing. In another thread I mentioned how dating apps are of little use for attractive women, since they can approach this chad in real life situations with relative ease.

Chad is a lucky fellow that can probably get away with lacking good game skill by being handsome alone, but it is lazy and self-defeating to curse him and blame him for "stealing all the babes."

In short, the existence of Chads do little to nothing of hindering your odds of success. Even awkward-ass normies like the gentleman I described above can do well by mastering the right social tools.
With a bit of experience you will notice that the socalled "Chads" dont stay Chads for long time, they are usually Chads in their late teens and early 20s until they meet one girl they get along with more than the other and who is a master at manipulating men and manipulate him to get into a LTR. Usually she is a 7 he is a 9. Most "Chads" are blue pilled and have average or below average game. They don't have the "tools" to deal with women they didn't need it.

The Chad concept is something redpillers/blackpillers rely on to make them feel better about their failures with women, "If I dont do well with women it's because I'm not a Chad". Very good looking guys don't get laid like rockstars, its a fantasy. Of course its easier for them but they still have to deal with the BS as well, competition and women with mental issues caused by social medias.

As for your nerd guy, he is an outlier (if what he says is true, which I doubt). Use common sense.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of hating on them you should be learning from them.
they're talking about 'chads' in the sense that he's a genetically blessed guy. Getting great results due to being tall and facially handsome etc
One can't really 'learn' that haha

How can one suss out what they're not doing well when the test variable(the individual woman) is constantly changing? What might not work for one woman due to any random emotional reason, might not work for another woman due to a completely different random reason. But will be fine with another woman. What did the guy do wrong then? If he changed x thing, then it might work for woman 1 but not 2 or 3. If he changed y thing, it results in none of them biting. If he changed z, it worked for woman 2 if he caught her on a different day...
True, tbh. You used to see this a tonne on older PUA forums and even reddit when it was full of FR's. People are like 'next time open with this and say this' etc. It would just send the guy into a tailspin because seemingly what 'worked' on one girl failed bad on the next etc, and that's because people just didn't realise that this isn't a freaking science! These girls aren't robots.
The truth is that everything 'works' and nothing 'works'.
It's all about her attraction to you, which on a cold approach is more or less decided before you've finished your opener.
Unless you are literally spitting when you talk and can't make eye contact etc, your 'game' is very likely NOT the reason for her rejection.
It was because you aren't her 'type'.

Conversely, when you pull a girl, you very likely pulled her in SPITE of your 'game'....not because of it
As you say, when a girl likes you, it's all just effortless. There's no awkward silences, flirting just 'happens', and it all just takes care of itself.
PUA dudes spend ages working out what lines that could have changed or what they could have 'learnt' from the girls that weren't talking back etc (rejections) but don't realise the cause and effect. The reason she wasn't talking back was because she didn't want to encourage him! She wasn't interested! There's nothing he could learn and apply to change that interaction into a lay if he got to relive that exact moment in a 'groundhog day' type situation lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Pretty simple. If you have the same issue and the same type of responses from multiple women, it's what you are doing.

For instance if you continue to get the same "I don't feel any chemistry" responses it's likely because you are too "tame" in date and not making them feel sexual. That's actionable on your part

You first need to learn what works the MAJORITY of the time and play percentages. Once you get good with that, you can work on custom tailoring your game to individual women based on what type of women they are.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a bit of experience you will notice that the socalled "Chads" dont stay Chads for long time, they are usually Chads in their late teens and early 20s until they meet one girl they get along with more than the other and who is a master at manipulating men and manipulate him to get into a LTR. Usually she is a 7 he is a 9. Most "Chads" are blue pilled and have average or below average game. They don't have the "tools" to deal with women they didn't need it.
Chads, particularly when they get a little older, can often be Black Pilled.

Cowboy-Cheems

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Chad concept is something redpillers/blackpillers rely on to make them feel better about their failures with women, "If I dont do well with women it's because I'm not a Chad". Very good looking guys don't get laid like rockstars, its a fantasy. Of course its easier for them but they still have to deal with the BS as well, competition and women with mental issues caused by social medias.

As for your nerd guy, he is an outlier (if what he says is true, which I doubt). Use common sense.
In the grand scheme of the human race, this guy is an "outlier" of established patterns. I think his main success in high school was being a "one-eyed man in the land of the blind." Most of his male classmates were not much better than he was in the looks or status department, but he had personality to make up for it. In a big college or big city where there is an influx of better looking, readily available guys, he would probably get snuffed out faster than cigarette butt in a puddle.