The *real* source of the hatorade against the nerd issue

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146699

Anyway I Was lookign over that thread and I realized, why do we knock on this guy?

The reason why is, he is a failure at being a "MAN"

--------------

Reasons.

1. A real man would not be a fat ass, he would take care of himself.

2. A real man would probably clean up his looks to a respectable level, its not that hard.

And thats probably why we all knock on him, cause all he relies on is probably fake pictures, a bunch of bullsht pickup lines, while completely forgetting, he's 6 months from diabetes II.
would a real man be dead in 6 months? Of course not, this guy isn't what we strive to be, he's fake.

----------

This guy wants to date 110 lb hot girls, yet is a complete fatass looking nerd, That is what gets to me personally.
He has high standards for people he "takes pictures" with, yet has low standards for himself, lazy , too fkin LAZY to workout and clean himself up like a MAN.

selfish hyprocritcal lazy fatass.

--------

This "fatass" would be the first to be speared accidently during a mammoth hunt if we went back 500 years from now.

Brandonc662

Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:

Anyway I Was lookign over that thread and I realized, why do we knock on this guy?

The reason why is, he is a failure at being a "MAN"

--------------

Reasons.

1. A real man would not be a fat ass, he would take care of himself.

2. A real man would probably clean up his looks to a respectable level, its not that hard.

And thats probably why we all knock on him, cause all he relies on is probably fake pictures, a bunch of bullsht pickup lines, while completely forgetting, he's 6 months from diabetes II.
would a real man be dead in 6 months? Of course not, this guy isn't what we strive to be, he's fake.

----------

This guy wants to date 110 lb hot girls, yet is a complete fatass looking nerd, That is what gets to me personally.
He has high standards for people he "takes pictures" with, yet has low standards for himself, lazy , too fkin LAZY to workout and clean himself up like a MAN.

selfish hyprocritcal lazy fatass.

--------

This "fatass" would be the first to be speared accidently during a mammoth hunt if we went back 500 years from now.

First of all I belive the mammoth was pretty long been extinct by the 1500's

secondly up until a 100 years ago this "fatass" would be the one being flocked over by women. Being thin back then meant you were a lower class because you had to work. Being fat and un-tanned showed that the man was wealthy (over abundance of food) and un-tanned (did not have to go in the Field and work.

This is basic social history maybe you are just hating because you are a dumb ass.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealous a fat guy pulls more chicks than you? You cannot define a man by his weight or looks! It is how he acts and is.....

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brandonc662 said:

secondly up until a 100 years ago this "fatass" would be the one being flocked over by women. Being thin back then meant you were a lower class because you had to work. Being fat and un-tanned showed that the man was wealthy (over abundance of food) and un-tanned (did not have to go in the Field and work.

This is basic social history maybe you are just hating because you are a dumb ass.
This would be a semi-useful post if it were the 1890s. Next!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
jcap said:
Are you positively 100% sure that there were mammoth roaming the Earth 500 years ago??:crackup:
:crackup:
:crackup:
LMAO

Texas Tornado

Banned
Reaction score
i doubt this guy cares at all that he doesn't live up to your personal standards of what a man is... he's out there having fun... this thread is retarded. why even focus on people like that when you can focus on yourself instead

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brandonc662 said:

Mammoths haven't been seen since the last ice age. The Dodo bird was hunted to extinction by Spanish Conquistadors in the 1500s - it was too large, clumsy and stupid to escape from men armed with slow-loading, slow-firing arquebuses.

As for what sort of body type was "in fashion" throughout history, I suspect that a lean build and defined muscle were preferred overall. If you do an "ancient statue survey" you'd probably find most of the recovered figures chiseled from marble or granite, or cast in bronze feature men and women with the sort of features we find desirable today.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:

Or, he would be the one best equipped to survive when the tribe had to move on because all the berry patches were picked clean, and the local fauna depleted by overhunting.

I suppose I'm contradicting myself a bit here, between my above post and this one, but I think I illustrate an important point - that both a lean frame and body fat have some survival and replication value. Body fat is an unfortunate residual byproduct of a hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Storing adipose tissue is nature's way of tiding us over until we do catch that antelope or stumble across a patch of edible berries. The discovery of agriculture quickly, and almost completely negated the benefit of energy reserves stored as fat. It became a burden on those living in agriculturally productive societies.

There are plenty of shapely men who can't get any women, plenty who can. There are plenty of chubby, sloppy guys who can't get any women, and plenty who can.

I visited a client about a year ago, and we got into a discussion about cars (hubby is wealthy gallery owner, and they buy cars often). She talked about the salesguy at the dealership she likes to go to, and said essentially, "I always deal with X... all the women around here are in LOVE with the guy... he's fat, but he's like the funniest guy you could ever meet."