The real secret.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone needs to read this book.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id...EsQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=master your ego&f=false

Seriously. The world is yours.

But with great power, comes great responsibility. Something I've realised as of late. I'm only young, 21, but my personal journey has come a long way. This book along with 7 habits of successful people, has internalised a game that cannot be broken by women. Live by this **** and you will succeed in anything in life.

<3

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They give the scraps to the dogs. The real treasure those in the know keep to themselves .

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
The book i linked is called "Don't Read This. Your Ego Won't Like It."

Lol it's not about keeping it to yourself. That means that you haven't yet reached the stage of giving back.

The Law of Resonance works in a way that you get what you really deserve in the end. You won't go having a happy relationship with a HB 10 if you don't understand this, or don't use it, even on an unconscious level.

It's a law. Just like the law of gravity. It cannot be broken. Sure you can fake things to have sex with a HB 10. But sooner or later, she will find out and you will crumble.

That's why this book, along with the 7 Habits of Successful People, internalise a game that is much more than women. Women are along for the ride. Everything is about you and your perspective, but once you've mastered independance, it's time to move onto the next stage, INTERDEPENDANCE.

And that means "we." As in US. Sharing. We can do it together. But it takes great wisdom/maturity to be able to do this, because a lot of the time your "ego" is holding you back.

Women cannot fuxk with me anymore, i look a HB10 in the eye and she knows i know. Internalise this stuff and all your anxiety/doubts will go away. It's not about controlling your emotions or ego, more about directing and guiding them/it.

<3

Serenity

Reaction score
You've got it. If everyone on this forum realized what successful people have in common the road ahead in life is pretty damn obvious. They are successful yeah, but something I noticed is that they all give something to others. Some teach their ways, some express it through music, some through acting, some through science etc. The point is that everything created is ultimately created for others, and everything around us has been created for us by others. And I'm for damn sure not going to be ungrateful for it and not provide as much value as possible.

My selfish worries are just insignificant in this perspective. When it comes to women I will do my best to elevate their moods, them chasing me is just a natural consequence. I'm selective when it comes to partners, but I try not to treat any girl differently despite looks. And the really hot ones recognize this, so it's essentially just a massive win for everyone.

In the times I do feel bad I maintain myself on pure willpower. It's good to dream big, but you need to recognize the limitations of your current circumstances and work your way from there.

So the practical bit for me is to create a schedule and work on habits to support myself. When it's worked in with some self-discipline I can focus on a passion that creates value to society.

It's hard to begin with, and most people never get there. Some need to reach the bottom before they give up their old ways, I did. When you get the hang of it though there's no going back, and it just becomes easy.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
You've got it. If everyone on this forum realized what successful people have in common the road ahead in life is pretty damn obvious. They are successful yeah, but something I noticed is that they all give something to others. Some teach their ways, some express it through music, some through acting, some through science etc. The point is that everything created is ultimately created for others, and everything around us has been created for us by others. And I'm for damn sure not going to be ungrateful for it and not provide as much value as possible.

My selfish worries are just insignificant in this perspective. When it comes to women I will do my best to elevate their moods, them chasing me is just a natural consequence. I'm selective when it comes to partners, but I try not to treat any girl differently despite looks. And the really hot ones recognize this, so it's essentially just a massive win for everyone.

In the times I do feel bad I maintain myself on pure willpower. It's good to dream big, but you need to recognize the limitations of your current circumstances and work your way from there.

So the practical bit for me is to create a schedule and work on habits to support myself. When it's worked in with some self-discipline I can focus on a passion that creates value to society.

It's hard to begin with, and most people never get there. Some need to reach the bottom before they give up their old ways, I did. When you get the hang of it though there's no going back, and it just becomes easy.

You are 100% correct.

I believe that to truly master the art of communication, not a word needs to be spoken. When two people are resonating on the same level they can see it in each others eyes.

And that's how natural selection works. Humans develop in emotional stages, Growth, maturity, wisdom etc.

There's a reason that very good looking women end up in HAPPY relationships with the men they do. When someone feels like they deserve more a lot of the time they point the finger at someone else. This all stems from not taking responsibility and if a lot more people understood this, forums like this wouldn't even need to exist. We are all equal, we are all one whole being, there is no need to put others down, or look down upon other people. Inspire them, help them grow and achieve because they are you and you are them. We are all just particles made up in this thing we call a universe.

It's hard when you're in denial, like i was, but once you see the light you never go back, although there is always more to learn. There is always someone, bigger, better, stronger and faster than you. Accept it, and learn from them. The person who guides their ego in the most neutral way, is the real DJ.

You cannot guide someone elses EGO, (emotional barriers), such as a "b1tchy" women, before you can guide your own, otherwise there will be conflict.

It all comes down to the Law Of Resonance.

:)