the quiet guy

Reaction score
Bottom line Band is cool for some people and not for others, Viper and Adone stop b*tching like two old ladies. To the quiet guy don't give a f*ck and start being more social and get practice.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adone
Saying "It's cool" implies that it's something considered "OK" by most people (since something's "coolness" is given by how many people like it). You should have said "In my opinion, it's not bad". I don't want to be anal about this (although I'm actually being), but I hate when someone thinks he's right although he's obviously not.

In what way was I an asshòle in my first post?
Well, that's your opinion about it, but overall, "cool" implies that YOU like something, in other words, some people might think something is cool, but other people might not think that thing is cool, it's not something that's percieved by something that people generally like and if it is, well, screw being cool, I'm good with being an individual and I'm not going to do something I don't like, just to be perceived as cool by other people.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper has invaded this thread.

Again.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flabbergasped?
Viper has invaded this thread.

Again.
And flabbergasped has just made a stupid post, which does nothing to contribute to the topic, big surprise? Not really. You guys just have to learn to ACCEPT when you're wrong. You can't possibly be right, because if you're definition of cool, is what's generally considered cool by the majority, you've been thinking incorrectly. If that was the definition of cool, people would use the word much differently.

Reaction score
lol i am laughing so loud right now. viper if you think band is cool and you don't care what others think why do you feel the need to constantly repeat it to everyone? why do you care if other people think it's lame?

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pathetic.

Another 'Viper vs. The anti-vipers' thread. Why can't you guys just give it a break? (Remember that old quote? 'Discussion forum arguments are like the special olympics; win or lose, in the end you're all retards.' I apologise to all the retards out there). The whole second page of this thread is about 'band is cool/gay'. Worst of all, this isn't the first time this topic has appeared. Just leave it.

Would a real Don Juan care about what somebody types on a message board? Didn't think so.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cubed
This is pathetic.

Another 'Viper vs. The anti-vipers' thread. Why can't you guys just give it a break? (Remember that old quote? 'Discussion forum arguments are like the special olympics; win or lose, in the end you're all retards.' I apologise to all the retards out there). The whole second page of this thread is about 'band is cool/gay'. Worst of all, this isn't the first time this topic has appeared. Just leave it.

Would a real Don Juan care about what somebody types on a message board? Didn't think so.

The special olympics metaphor is gold;)

Anyway, when I replied to Viper, I wasn't focusing on whether the band is cool or not (since everyone knows it's lame:) j/k), I was trying to make him understand that he doesn't have to answer to EVERYTHING! Whenever someone makes his name, he will answer and look like a loser who gets offended by people he doesn't even know talking about him.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
You know what I have to say? Let's just end it, because it really doesn't matter.

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
umm guys, this thread is to help me out and give me advice, not to have some "interent ego fight" grow up please.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you might be able to grow out of it. I went to a small rural school through 8th grade. When I got to high school my social skills sucked pretty bad. I had zero confidence. But very slowly I started making some friends.

I become a lot more vocal in front of people if I knew they liked me. Since I knew they liked me I could act however I wanted. And it felt GREAT coming out of my shell. Alcohol helped me quite a bit too helping me come out of my shell.

Now I'm at college and I've made tons of friends.

So keep plugging you'll get there someday.