The Pussification Of The Music Industry

S.U.R.F.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the music industry has decided to grow a vagina, I'm serious.

Have you guys heard the stuff in radio lately? The Justin Biebers, and the Lady Gagas aside, obviously! Most of the billboard top 40 are songs about one guy being obsessed with ONE girl, what is up with that? That has got to be the most saddest thing I have ever heard. The music is pure AFC, and I'm not being a seduction theory douche.

Is this what society has come to now, really? I assume that billboard top 40, and hit radio represents the popular music of the day, and popular music should represent the minds of the people of the day. So if everyones listening to this girly girly oneitis loving bs, that is good news to us...:D.

Anyways, what I believe is totally the opposite of popular music. My ideas on women is certainly not this "I can't live without you" bull.

How is this effecting you guys. Music undoubtably effects peoples moods and behaviours so I want to know, if you guys listen to this ***** music, how are you guys feeling? DISCUSSSSSSS!

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro. You're totally right. Its only the NEW music. This hasn't been going on for decades or anything. :rolleyes: BTW, anyone who listens to mainstream music is a chode.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mainstream music is created by the record companies. Most of that isn't made by the artisits themselves. The companies use stars as a different medium to put out their crap. What sells? AFC BS, cause there are a ton of them sitting at home crying their hearts over a girl or dreaming that he can one day raise her baby.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to

Too $hort
Dr dr house wife and *****es aint ****
Holly wood undead *****es
Jason Derulo Ridin solo
Pimp C

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just music, it's the whole media!

Just look at all the reality shows on TV. You have grown men crying like babies and sharing sob stories every few minutes.

There aren't even any masculine role models in movies any more. Where are today's answer to Arnie, Stallone and Bruce Willis? I had high hopes for The Rock, but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out the closet soon or starts making musicals.

I have nothing against pretty boys if that's their style, but everywhere I go I'm seeing guys with plucked eyebrows and bouffant hair styles, wearing makeup. Metrosexuals are one thing, but these are basically transvestites.

And yes, music, TV and the movies are nearly always about some pathetically helpless guy obsessing over some girl.

The good news is that there are a lot of women out there who still crave real men, so being masculine and strong willed definitely works in our favour.

Jet

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.U.R.F. said:
Yeah, the music industry has decided to grow a vagina, I'm serious.

Have you guys heard the stuff in radio lately? The Justin Biebers, and the Lady Gagas aside, obviously! Most of the billboard top 40 are songs about one guy being obsessed with ONE girl, what is up with that? That has got to be the most saddest thing I have ever heard. The music is pure AFC, and I'm not being a seduction theory douche.

Is this what society has come to now, really? I assume that billboard top 40, and hit radio represents the popular music of the day, and popular music should represent the minds of the people of the day. So if everyones listening to this girly girly oneitis loving bs, that is good news to us...:D.

Anyways, what I believe is totally the opposite of popular music. My ideas on women is certainly not this "I can't live without you" bull.

How is this effecting you guys. Music undoubtably effects peoples moods and behaviours so I want to know, if you guys listen to this ***** music, how are you guys feeling? DISCUSSSSSSS!
Monogamy is a new concept?

Pop sucks anyways, who cares

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been going on for awhile now and I actually thought it was worse in the 80's and 90's. Even more, I was one of the chumps who would listen to this type of stuff all the time, obsessing over one girl or dwelling in self-pity wondering why I didn't have a gf.

Jariel said:
There aren't even any masculine role models in movies any more. Where are today's answer to Arnie, Stallone and Bruce Willis?
Well, we did get Predators, and The Expendables is coming out so all is not lost.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i h8 stuff thats not bruce willis

i have a very narrow window of stuff i like

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that most music, since the beginning of time, has been either about god or women.

It's nothing new.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I'd say that most music, since the beginning of time, has been either about god or women.

It's nothing new.

Indeed. It's no big conspiracy, its just common sense. Even Tupac told Biggie, write songs for the bytches, the bytches buy your albums!

Capitan

Reaction score
S.U.R.F you have just said something that has made me pretty passionate to hate the last couple of years. I stopped listening to mainstream radio and i started discovering my own music with last.fm. I couldnt agree more, the Billboard Top 40 is full of effiminate, anti-masculine ballads, and most f the street hip-hop is now luvvy dubby hip-hop.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Current popular singers:
Justin Beiber
Lady Gaga
Kesha
Taylor Swift
Beyonce

The US music industry is populated by women. Ke$ha's Tik Tok was the #1 for weeks a couple of months ago, and that song is screaming girl power. Any men who like that song are not men at all.

Be prepared to get emasculated if you follow pop culture. You will talk using women's phrases "omg" "you know" "like" "are you serious?..."

Reaction score
sharkybear said:
Current popular singers:
Justin Beiber
Lady Gaga
Kesha
Taylor Swift
Beyonce

The US music industry is populated by women. Ke$ha's Tik Tok was the #1 for weeks a couple of months ago, and that song is screaming girl power. Any men who like that song are not men at all.

Be prepared to get emasculated if you follow pop culture. You will talk using women's phrases "omg" "you know" "like" "are you serious?..."

I do like Keisha's song Blah Blah Blah a little, mostly because the beat is catchy, but more importantly, because it has some brutally honest lines in it.

Keisha sings "Don't be a little bytch with your chit chat, just show me where your d1ck's at!"

I like that part, it sort of proves my point that these women just need to be used for fun and sex, and seriously, don't be a little bytch with your dinner dates and your chit chat!!! Just go for the hook up, these girls know what's up these days, no need to be a pvssy.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are quick to forget the bad boy era.

I am gonna go listen to "As long as you love me" and "quit playing games with my heart" because I suck.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't listen to the radio too much these days because of reasons like this. I often find stuff on the internet to listen too. I also guess it depends on what station you are listening too as well. :D