the PUA community is full of nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ da whole thing.

Wheter dat man is lyin or not I don't see da big deal of it. Don't act like u haven't seen a messed up dude wit a good lookin girl in real life in da street. Its called hate ppl lol drinkin dat hateroade rite their. Its all good

A lot of u preach that its not about looks but when u see a messed up lookin man get a good lookin girl den u can't believe it lol... o n she was decent nuttin to b sayin she was hot n stuff. O n im a 9 n athletic so don't have to worry bout dis nerd bs lmao

Dr.Sergeant

Reaction score
Basically, the creators and supporters of this post are the kind of people (filth) that this community needs to be rid of. Why are you wasting your time? It took atleast 5 minutes to write this post, and reply in accord. time which you could have been spending spreading value instead of coming in with your chodey destructive criticism. I am sure you're the kind of guy(s) who stand against the wall in a club and wonder why that HB is with that ugly, short, balding guy. However women aren't as shallow as guys, that bloke has replication value and even more than the good looking buff chode. "Beauty is common, but what have you going for yourself" is even a canned pickup line, so stop being a hypocrite. And that guy isn't unattractive. True beauty radiates. True beauty comes from within. A woman fast becomes frustrated by superficial guys who are empty at their core. A woman wants to experience the full range of emotions, and a healthy relationship needs both polarities of the sexual spectrum. Energy and not looks will get you more women, money is another superficial factor. These things will make you happy, not the woman. I have no money, but give me 5 minutes with a girl and I will convince her that I have value. Destroy your assumptions. Forget your reality, because your reality has been shaped through the lens of your ego, your reality is a creation of your mind and not how it really is. Stop being so judgemental: I have reinforced first hand evidence that women absolutely HATE HATE HATE feeling like they are being judged. If you are judging others, you will never come across as a "natural", as truly being in the moment. Stop AMOG'ing too, it is chodey and won't get you long term success. Women, sorry, PEOPLE, can see right through you. Develop your inner game. Give up Structured Game for a while, work on how you can improve life in general: not just yours, but others around you. Infact, if you don't change your current attitude, I would suggest dropping Game all together. "The true self shines through" - Tyler D.

p.s. I hope you take this personally.
p.s.s. "Do you want to be my friend" isn't that AFC, it can be packaged well to destroy ASD, and ****block from her mates... It's pretty effective actually, if sarging a group. e.g. Coming back from a negative response like
HB: "is that your pickup line?"
"you wish!! I'm sure your used to being approached by shallow guys who want something from you, and when you say no they think you're a *****."
"Listen, I need to get back to my friends, but I know just how you feel. I feel so used. I feel so much better now, you guys are my new best friends!"
p.s.s. A girl will be insecure about sleeping with a judging guy.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is so wrong on so many levels.

First of all most people are like "0mg 0mg he is actually with a hot chick!!!". It's not a big deal, you need to work on his beliefs. ChrizZ has the right mindset here. Anyone acting like it's a big deal clearly doesn't have an abbundance mentality.

Second, there are guys shooting him down saying he isn't getting laid because he is ugly or whatever. You need to work on your beliefs. Maybe this will be a wake up for some of you.

Third, there are people shooting him down for no reason, saying his lines wont work or whatever. Were you there? Do you know the guy? Come on this is just ego protection. I don't know if he only took pics to be king of AFCs, either of you, he is just have likely to have closed some of these girls. Why are you making judgements like that?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying that the PUA community is full of nerdy-looking guys is like saying women-only gyms are full of fat chicks.

Good on him (the guy in the photos) for putting himself out there, but note for the worshippers: taking such photos isn't hard. Most chicks - particularly young party-age chicks - are camwh0res. Pull out a cool looking cam, speak their party lingo, and you can take as many as you want.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fu cking deal. He took pictures of himself with women. Women he didn't know or even get to know.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Big fu cking deal. He took pictures of himself with women. Women he didn't know or even get to know.

yes but he looks very funny, like if he is retarded or something. just looking at his thread makes me laugh so much.

the way i see it in my mind is a tard who thinks he is a mack, lol,
is like the rich white nerdy dude who thinks is a hardcore gangster and dresses with bling bling and talks with that lingo etc.

i just find it very funny.

the people who are bashing this thread are nerds period!

this thread reflects the fact that we receive advice from nerds who have never ever had pussey not even talked to woman, then they be proclamating all this complex theories that have never been tested etc.

im in the forum because i just want to laugh a little, is more entertaining than watching tv. the place i look up for real game with old school pimps is unitedplayersofamerica.com

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ dentist - Good Luck Chuck! Man there were a bunch of boobs in that movie...

Anyway.

I'll admit, I'm better looking than that guy, but he has 10000x more exposure to women than I. Good for him! Why libel him on a forum when you can go mack on some girls instead with the time you are wasting?

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
you would have to be a retarded loser to believe that guy gets girls. Read his lines, forget how he looks (and he looks terrible). Back to reality ladies.

Go to the gym, get plastic surgery, just don't look or act like that guy.

And I get more success with ladies than that dude ever will, and I'm a total flop.

You want me to upload pics of me with hot girls I, shudder, kissed? OMG!

CO-SIGN!

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures don't mean sh1t, I have tons of photos like that and I haven't banged all those chicks I've taken photos with but anyway that guy comes off as AFC but theres no need to waste energy hatin on him.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
So be it if you want to call this community "NERDS" because we talk about the things nobody will ever talk about in real life. I consider myself a nerd in terms of my education (I'm going to Dental school next year) and to be honest that does not insult me. If you want to call me a nerd for working hard at being good with women.. than so be it - it is no different than the former. But using that guy as the face of this community is not only wrong but farfetched. My guess is that this community is full of guys from all walks of life, but the beauty of it is that the game is the same anywhere you go.
lol u big fokin nerd, is funny how my thread affected you, i never said u were a nerd, neither being a dentist, but if it fits...

u probably play videogames all day and listen to emo music, play YU GI OH at school with a bunch of losers just like you and are weird looking.

you probably look something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8Q7e27SAY

hilarious!

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real nerds are the ones that post and agree with dumb middle-school shit like this. :down:

PrinceKong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those red eyes from the camera is starting to freak me out.

I think it's the fact that he is a PUA, some people view them as the scrubs i guess. But hey, the do better than people here sometimes.

Dr.Sergeant

Reaction score
ok, how old are you j-flex (and the other supporters of this thread)? Isn't it enough to just give a guy props, you can't develop your game if you have wannabees who don't seem to be clued up about the whole purpose of this sector bashing you down. It a gradual process of development, and many people start at different levels. Sure he may one day to change his image, and hit the gym hardcore, maybe get a Cutler chest, abs, and biceps, etc... But look at those pro bodybuilders. They all got into that because of their inherent insecurities, they are messing up their health to prove what??? to the world???? Forget external validation, this guy -as with every other guy that this community tries to help, forgetting the interference of AMOGers' like you- has the write to enjoy his life to the fullest and one day take advantage of the opportunities that he creates. Everyone starts as an AFC. What level is your Game at? This is self-help, help yourself and don't waste your time with these posts as they aren't contributing to anything valuable...
They just shout: "I am insecure, and I feel better about myself when I knock other people down. I am untrustworthy, and have no replication value. I am a chode."

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you called me out J-Flex. Since you're hell bent on flexing your nuts, lets start with the basics.

How many homes do you own?
Have you finished college?
And please post up a photo of your last date.

I won't post all of your personal information online because thats malicious. But I'm curious as to what kind of chump is calling people "nerds" on TeH intraWebz.

And please, define nerd.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
J-flex man why you hatin on the dude, he got game

He just might be your father

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lock and bury this stupid thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.