The problem with women is men....

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrolling through fb I see in black background in white lettering .." A real man is" : it lists all the classic , gentlemenly , chivalrous traits.At the and the last one is "won't be offended by this " . I have reached that point when there is any mention of what is real ..I get seriously annoyed. This knob is apparently a member of Mensa . Rollo mentioned some other blue pill apologist Hugo S ...something like that .
Along with hypergamy how do we reply with the problem for"real ",men is women that are ..etc yadda etc. Any thoughts? I know "Playermans would be the sharpest , let's here some replies . ( Midnight City if your reading this I I compiled a FR for you to go over , gonna be sending it soon ) I think my blood is simmering from the boil.. sheesh!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd reply going by those old standards a real woman should know how to cook, clean and decorate a house.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best retort to this kind of nonsense is to say that a real man would not let others dictate what it means to be a real man. That usually shut them right up.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know WTF Sal is even talking about lol.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last one I saw a women say taht I just said as a joke, why? for you want him just as a friend? msot of time I don't bother, fools will belive in anything as long it ame they life more easy to be accepted, be it like religion or woman is better then men, and if you say anything you are the one blacklisted, so don't bother trying to convince others by words, do it with actions in the worse you will ahve a bettter life

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let them, women will define being a man, with a list that is utterly impossible, and they know it. It's called empowerment.

Study the things in this site, Don Juan Bible, for example.
Do not listen to what women say they want you to be. It's a trap...