The Power of Beauty

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but anyone who prattles endlessly about themselves has anything but "a great personality".
I was answering a question while being a smart a$$...which is something I'm well known for.

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but anyone who claims that their breasts are used by the government to elicit confessions out of suspected terrorists is OBVIOUSLY joking.

Some of you need to pry your undies out of your butt and lighten up.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good ole wyldfire

Four things here gents.

1. If wyldfire is all she says she is, then all lcuk to her, so she should use that power. I would!
2. Friends zone dismantled again. Her best friend...one day...maybe shell give hime one.
3. I have a couple of girlfriends who have gotten away with murder, its our fault, not their fault.
4. Wyldfire spends more time here than me, quite a bot more, and I am a man. There is a very good chance she is living life vicarioulsy through cyber.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: good ole wyldfire

Originally posted by Sart
Four things here gents.

1. If wyldfire is all she says she is, then all lcuk to her, so she should use that power. I would!
2. Friends zone dismantled again. Her best friend...one day...maybe shell give hime one.
3. I have a couple of girlfriends who have gotten away with murder, its our fault, not their fault.
4. Wyldfire spends more time here than me, quite a bot more, and I am a man. There is a very good chance she is living life vicarioulsy through cyber.
Hah...I'm head over heels for my best friend. Unfortunately he lives in another state. He's coming to visit in about 3 months, though...at which time he's only getting out of bed long enough to eat, shower and use the bathroom.

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this entire post ended up being wyldfire telling us (for some reason) how great she is.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sybertiger
I think this entire post ended up being wyldfire telling us (for some reason) how great she is.
No, I shared an experience I had that gave a specific example of what the person who started this thread was talking about. I was responding to the posts made to me. To be quite blunt, if the guys on this site were able to view the women who post here in the same way they view the men who post here, things like this would never happen. However, for some reason, there are always some guys who are under the mistaken belief that they need to try to "play DJ" with the female posters here. Not only is that foolish, but it's a total waste of time and energy. We see the same guys who act all "big pimpin'" crying in their teacups and showing their insecurities and fears. Treat the women as if they were just another guy and it would go a mighty long way.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: good ole wyldfire

Originally posted by Sart
Four things here gents.

Well, considering Wyldfire's been a member since 2001...

That's roughly 1,000 posts or less a year...

But then again...

Sart's only been here since Sept. 2004 with almost 250 posts!

WHOA MAN. OUTRAGEOUS.

You're on target for roughly 1000 posts a year as well!

Definitely one of a kind, wouldn't ya say?

(YUP!)

It's okay though, it's all relatively hypocritcal even if you didn't realize it at first.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well, he didn't have a chance, really. I was coming home from a night out at the bar. I was wearing spandex up to my ass with heaving cleavage. Poor guy had drool running down his chin. I have pretty powerful cleavage. My breasts have been hired out by the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security for use in interrogating militant Al Qaeda members at Gitmo. They're cheaper than truth serum. :D
You really need to get over yourself Wyldfire :rolleyes:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's way easier to get along with a girl if she has more than looks to offer, which alot of beautiful women don't. They never have stuff to talk about.

Of course, there are exceptions :D, and they should be our goal.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
You really need to get over yourself Wyldfire :rolleyes:
Yay...another sourpuss without a freaking sense of humor. I was making fun of myself...geesh.

Seriously...if you guys can't even lighten up and stop acting like you've got a log crammed up your butt on this site I really hate to think how you interact with the women you try to date. :rolleyes:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wyldfire, i am 20, you are waaaaayy older, but i still wanna see what this stripper's beauty you say you have..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
wyldfire, i am 20, you are waaaaayy older, but i still wanna see what this stripper's beauty you say you have..
What does strippers have to do with anything? The whole boob comment and the Gitmo thing was about another forum I post on. They have avatars and someone dared me to post a picture of my cleavage, so I did. The forum I post on is a virtually unmoderated flame fest between radical militant muslims and conservative chest thumping redneck types. There's this one very radical muslim who posts with so much anger and rage towards America it's not even funny. When he saw my cleavage he started posting graphic roses and kisses to me. A lot of people got a kick out of it and said that my breasts were a powerful psy-ops weapon. I just sometimes forget which group of people I'm posting with at times. People here are so much more anal retentive and uptight...

Yes, I'm actually old enough to be your mother...and my oldest kid is about your age. I'd post a picture but if I were to do that someone would undoubtedly have a problem with that and call me an "attention wh*re", even though you essentially asked for it.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by Fatality
You should thank God that you ran into a complete chump that happened to be a cop.
Y'know, Judge Dredd wouldn't fall for Wyldfire's charms.

He'd be saying, "Failing to renew your license, 30 years! Attempted manipulation of a law officer, 20 years! Possessing an ego bigger than your t!ts, 15 years! I'm locking you away for good, scum!"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Y'know, Judge Dredd wouldn't fall for Wyldfire's charms.

He'd be saying, "Failing to renew your license, 30 years! Attempted manipulation of a law officer, 20 years! Possessing an ego bigger than your t!ts, 15 years! I'm locking you away for good, scum!"
LMAO...now see...that's more like it. That's the kind of response I was expecting when I made the boob comments. I'm constantly posting material for others to be able to make a wise crack about and most totally miss it. Although my tits are quite big, I think you're right that my ego is bigger. I'm just glad my ego doesn't take up any space in my brasseire because I'd have to get some of those a$$ implants for counterbalance. :D

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why everyone is getting mad at Wyldefire...You gotta use what you have to get what you want right?

I remember one time, I was driving with my friend, and we stopped at one of those drunk driving checkpoints...My inspection sticker was dead and so was my county sticker, so I was like aww sh1t....So this lady cop comes over and she sees my dead tags, and I dont know what got into me, but I start flirting with her and she asks where we came from, and I told her Hooters, and she got this little smirk on her face...Then she says shes gonna write a ticket for the dead tags and she walks over to her car for a couple of minutes...Then, she comes back and says we can go ahead and that she isnt writing a ticket, all with this little smile on her face...

Reaction score
I had a girl like this, she was absolutely gorgeous. She expected too much from me though. I don't think she'd ever been with a guy with any self-respect before. On one level, we were absolutely crazy about each other.

On another, her attitude really got to me, plus she wasn't too smart.

We lasted 3 months - she was complaining about nothing everytime we chilled, and was getting boring. As you're seeing yourself, that cute face just doesn't do as much for you when her personality sucks.

You know yourself and what you want out of dating her. If you don't like her personality, then bury any possibility of an LTR/something serious with her. If spending time with her isn't hitting the spot, start seeing other girls or next her, whatever.

Beauty has a very real power, but the mark of a DJ is the ability to choose freedom and dignity with or without a beauty on his arm.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Yay...another sourpuss without a freaking sense of humor. I was making fun of myself...geesh.

Seriously...if you guys can't even lighten up and stop acting like you've got a log crammed up your butt on this site I really hate to think how you interact with the women you try to date. :rolleyes:
Um, do you realize how hypocritical this is? How do you know I'm not just making fun as well? You're the one who sounds like you got a log crammed up your a$$. You probably do have a "log" there right now as you're reading this. Go back to your pink bible! :p

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know...pretty bad, huh? The thing that cracks me up is that a ton of people had asked to see it for ID and they are supposed to look at the expiration date and nobody said a word!

Since the DMV sends notice, I don't even think about the expiration date until I get that and then I go renew it. With the move, I never got the notice and didn't realize I was using an invalid license. I got the 6 year license this time, so I won't have to worry about it for another 5 years.
I don't understand how you call yourself intelligent. You had a blown bulb, expired registration, expired license and expired insurance and you didn't know about any of them!!!

I think it’s more appropriate to compare your intelligence to a door mat

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Um, do you realize how hypocritical this is? How do you know I'm not just making fun as well? You're the one who sounds like you got a log crammed up your a$$. You probably do have a "log" there right now as you're reading this. Go back to your pink bible! :p
Erm...what is a "pink bible"? No log up my a$$...I'm not the one feeling compelled to try to impress the guys on here by acting like a jerk. Honestly, it's pointless for guys to do that with the women who post here. We are all reading the same stuff and everyone knows why new guys stumble onto this site. It's one thing to "fake it" until it becomes habit out in the real world, but faking it on the forum where everyone knows you're faking it is just plain dumb.