The power of a new haircut

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, I'm feeling like a new man since I got my new haircut (military haircut).

The difference between how I felt before and how I'm feeling right now is incredible. I mean, I have an athletic body, but with longer hair, people seem to pay more attention to my hair than to my muscles. Don't get me wrong, I'm handsome with longer hair too, but since I got that new haircut, my jawline looks way more chiseled and masculine and my muscles are the center of attention now.

When I look into the mirror in the morning, I already feel great because I don't have to spend minutes and minutes doing my hair. When my hair is longer, I always spend way too much time in front of the mirror.

I'm brimming with confidence right now. Women notice that and call me "athletic", "a real man", give me extra attention and initiate conversations with me. Men respect me more.

It's amazing how a haircut is able to make you feel 100 times more masculine and alpha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
When I look into the mirror in the morning, I already feel great because I don't have to spend minutes and minutes doing my hair. When my hair is longer, I always spend way too much time in front of the mirror.
Long hair can be cool, it makes a certain anti-establishment, rebel look or something. A girl told me just the other day she likes dudes with long hair. Thing is, I can't stand wearing the sh!t. First off, long hair is too damn hot, it takes longer to wash, it takes longer to comb, everything about it is more of a hassle.

Even back in the 70s when I had long hair, it was never as long as the guys with the really long hair. Once it got to a certain point, it started to drive me nuts and I would get it hacked off.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Thing is, I can't stand wearing the sh!t. First off, long hair is too damn hot, it takes longer to wash, it takes longer to comb, everything about it is more of a hassle.
I know that feel bro. Long hair can be pretty cool too. I used to get tons of compliments from girls on my curls when I had long hair but, as you just have described, it's too much of a hassle.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You could go as far as to say that after height, hair is the second most important thing.

Paulboyrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel man. I had that long hair that all the baseball players have these days and it annoyed me so much that it always took 40 minutes to dry. Girls seemed to love the long hair i had though.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the exact same thing with long hair vs short.
I have a scalp messed up with colicks so I pretty much have to keep it long unfortunately, otherwise it sticks out on top and the sides and never lays flat.

With longer hair I seem to get complimented more "you are SO cute" or I overhear girls saying it walking past.
but with shorter hair I notice more IOIs.
I've always hated my hair regardless, and pretty much just let it do what it decides to do.

This thread makes me want to get a haircut but it always makes me sick. I hate it because it almost always comes out bad.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the other side of the fence tbh, i'm regrowing my hair after having it shorter the last couple of years, I find that when I have mid length hair girls seem to like it ay more, although tbh it's probably psycological, regardless I think I look better with it.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
I'm on the other side of the fence tbh, i'm regrowing my hair after having it shorter the last couple of years, I find that when I have mid length hair girls seem to like it ay more, although tbh it's probably psycological, regardless I think I look better with it.
Well, the perfect hair lenght depends on your facial structure.

Oval face: you can rock any hair length you like
Angular face: short hair
Long face: short hair
Triangular face: short hair
Circular face: short hair
Heart-shaped face: long hair

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

Yeah true, i've got the oval style face.

One thing though, i'd rather decide one day I want short hair than have short hair and decide you want long like i did, 2 days after a haircut haha, been groing for like 10 weeks now and probably got until the end of the year to get the length I ant, and my hair actually grows pretty fast

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's in style now is keeping the sides short and long on top. Even I'm rocking it like that and I'm black. I say find a variation that works for you and rock that. The military cut is out and isn't very stylish right now. At least not up north.

That's if you care about that sorta thing though.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
The military cut is out and isn't very stylish right now. At least not up north.

That's if you care about that sorta thing though.
Well, if you look like me, every haircut is stylish and I'll always look better than the average Joe, even if he's rocking the most stylish hairstyle.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently having medium-length hair with the sides trimmed. I get comments on my hair on a daily basis. People also comment on my muscles too, but not as much as my hair.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:
I'll always look better than the average Joe, even if he's rocking the most stylish hairstyle.
So will I. You're not the only good looking dude on the forum. ;)

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiegoSantori said:

https://imgur.com/EpTWxCE

Well what is that face shape then ?? Blind_One says hello.

TheVampSlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a haircut about 3 months ago. I had lots of girls telling me that they liked it. That was a huge self-esteem boost. Getting a new, better haircut should be top priority for AFCs getting into the game.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
You don't know your shapes and shít bro, your face is angular lol. Just google which glasses glow on angular faces.
As a matter of fact I dont :D , thanks.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infern0 said:
That's called 10/10 jawline face, bro.
I guess I'm lucky unless I cant sense trolling :up:

What kinda haircut would fit my, as Smoves said, angular face or whatever that is ?

My hair has grown out bit longer since then, sometimes I get no response but sometimes HBs go aww thats so nice. Gotta respect them curls :D

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blind_one said:
I guess I'm lucky unless I cant sense trolling :up:

What kinda haircut would fit my, as Smoves said, angular face or whatever that is ?

My hair has grown out bit longer since then, sometimes I get no response but sometimes HBs go aww thats so nice. Gotta respect them curls :D
He's not trolling bro. Your jawline is crazy, like superman. I know you might like your hair long but a short hair cut would be best to highlight your crimson chin. I hate to be this guy but you should try the short on sides long on top and see if you rock with it.