The Perfect Woman - Lists Yours Here!

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I saved many threads from this forum on my hard drive for my offline reading. So I was reading a post made by someone (i forgot who) the other day about the woman of his dream. I remember making that same list for myself more than a year ago, of what I want to see for my future Mrs.Kinjo. I made up the list based on the mix of good traits from my past LTR relationship. Just today I found the document and I thought I'm gonna post it here and let's see if you too can come up with a list of your own.

I think this is a good excercise for us on manifestation.
So here is my list. Mind that this is just a guideline:

1. She takes care of her body, exercise regularly, enjoys healthy diet, is hygiene, knows how to make up and dress tastefully since she respect herself and do this in no manner to please anyone but herself. She knows how to take a good care of her body and health.

2. Length of hair does not matter. MUST HAVE HAIR! LOL! Has silky shiny healthy hair with the right hairstyle to compliment facial features.

3. A slim chance of getting overweight. Lean, or tender or silky.

4. She will have a fair/light/fresh looking skin, big beautiful/cute eyes > innocence looking eyes, good facial features.

5. She will have a silky, gorgeous slim sensuous neck (I’m a neck fetish :p), curved shoulder. It is great treat to see and enjoyed daily, especially during lovemaking or in evening dress. A great bonus.

6. Firm and full breast, should be no smaller than size 32, preferably B / C cup. PINK N1PPLES!

7. She will have a minimum fat around hips and tummy (flat, firm, curved), or “cute soft/tender & bite-able”.

8. Buttock will have fair volume, full round and a full nice grip when lovemaking.

9. Slim smooth tights, long legs.

10. Behaves and acts like a lady in the day but a mistress at night. Creative, spontaneous, adventurous, and must love variety in lovemaking.

11. She will be matured, a woman but a slight of child-like cheerfulness, full of life, creative, passionate, sensual, elegant, has intelligence, curiosity, and always has something actively interesting in her mind.

12. She is understanding, tender, loving, care and at most emphatic to other people’s problem.

13. She has a great sense of humor and are able to laugh at own mistake. Able to be silly and make fun of herself.

14. Her presence will draw people’s interest of her ready smile, tenderness, sympathy, and a child-like cheerfulness.

15. She cannot sit still! She has to do something diligent, active and useful for her and people around her. Full of life, full of passion for life. She may make a little fuss concerning cleanliness and tidiness.

16. She expresses herself, and her most intimate feelings to her spouse. Being she and being vulnerable, being able to accept diversity, hardship, truth, and are keen to struggle for gain, looking for solutions to every problem.

17. Have a class and taste in many things, but not arrogant / fussy.

18. She respects herself and expects others to respect her in kind.

19. She is an optimist, a confronter, and a positive thinker. She rarely will be sad for a long time, she is able to focus her mind to where she want to go, what she want, and what she most desire to feel and to be.

20. She is patience, sympathetic and open-minded, she understand other people’s problems and are emphatic about it. She is comforting everyone around her.

21. She knows how to argue constructively, able to work out a fair win/win solution.

22. She is passionate, sensual, and erotic in her intimate mood. She loves her body, proud of it, does not express it but do so intimately.

23. She is creative and adventurous in many sensual ways and not embarrassed to show it in her lovemaking.

24. She is willing and giving, ready to please, anytime, anyplace, as a reflection of her spontaneous and adventurous nature.

25. She enjoys accepting and giving tenderness, care and affections. Enjoys and seek intimate physical/non-sexual contact with me. She must love cuddling, hugging and kissing.

26. She is a naturalist. Being her for what she is becomes natural, as she loves nature and its beauty in land, mammals, and plants. She appreciates it, she adores it, and she lives with it, full of appreciation and gratitude of the mighty power.

27. She is thoughtful and considerate. She won’t force nor reject opinions but able to understand. She won’t do anything harmful to others, caring about their needs and feelings.

28. She doesn’t have the need to be perfect, she knows and accepts her flaws, but are able to put a constant never ending effort to her own improvement.

29. She has integrity, good morals, is loyal and trustworthy. She will not intentionally flirt nor invite flirtation using any of her emotional/physical make up.

30. She is intelligent enough to keep up with me. Loves to read. NO, not comics or novels!

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee, nobody has decided to have an written ideal woman traits to look for?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck finding that. ^^^

My ideal: Sexy, loves me and quiet.

Lots of sexy girls out there. If I get good wood, she's sexy.
I can get them into me.
She MUST not talk much, cause I'm getting sick of their idiocy when they talk. It's a turnoff.

Keep it simple man.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Has to be sexy, nice breast... big booty, nice thighs, pretty face, long silky black or blonde hair.. or just long nice hair, wutever.

2) Great personality, really social and flirty with me, one of those homecoming princess type personalities.

3) Gives good head and is a freak in the bedroom.

4) Is really into me.

astratakus

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. great breast nice and firm

2. big booty like the kind of butt that if you have your arm around her you can rest your arm on the top of it.

3. flurty and fun to kick it with

4. smart, not too smart (because she migh outsmart me) airheads are only good for one thing.

5. colored eyes, prefirebly green or hazel

6. dark hair, im not too fond of blondes unless its for one night

7. from the neck down bald as a baby

8. loves to give head and is good at it

9. and last but of course not least innocent look but a freak in the sack and willing to try everything out sick twisted mind can think of.

i may have just described the girl im seeing wooo hoo!!!

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK..............a$$hole mode is on........in 5,4,3,2,1...........now.

Why are you guys listing the traits you want in a woman on the net. ? Instead shouldn't you be out looking for said woman, instead of imgainging and pininng over her. Come on this is the kind of stuff girls do at slumber parties.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an internet forum, where people talk about whatever the fvck they want. Shouldnt you be out somewhere doing something else instead of online criticizing peoples threads? Why does it bother you so much.. why not just ignore it. Did you honestly think posting your worthless input would matter to anyone?

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Audrey Hepburn, when she was about 25.
That girl is beatuiful, we watched My Fair Lady AND DAMN

1) Latina / Spanish
2) Nice Tits, Azz, Personality
3) Enormous Sex Drive
4) Great personality

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, i dont have a clue what my perfect woman is yet... though i could probably type for hours on what she shouldnt be.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point here is to know what you want. Write them down and it supposedly sink into your subconcious for gradual manifestation over time. Some of you may already heard/read about the harvard research regarding some of their graduate that accomplished their past written goals. Be detailed, be specific. Not just a "great personality" but define them in your own terms, what is it?

You get exactly what you ask for in life. Ask for more, you've got nothing to lose by just asking. You might gonna get it.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect woman:
  1. Intelligent
  2. Strong personality (Independent / Non mainstream)
  3. Passionate
  4. Charismatic
  5. Faithful
  6. Funny
  7. Not materialistic
  8. Good in bed
  9. 5'10" / 5'11"
  10. Nice curvy ass (not too big, I do not like ghetto booty)
  11. Long legs
  12. Nice breasts
  13. Gorgeous face
  14. Green eyes
  15. Blond-Brown hair
  16. Athletic
  17. Toned
  18. Little bit of a six-pacl
  19. Sexy tan
  20. Smiles a lot
  21. People-smart
  22. Likes doggystyle
  23. Energetic
  24. Confident
  25. Emotionally Mature
  26. Playful

Reaction score
What excites me physically is not any one single trait but rather how the whole package is put together! one single outstanding trait may not go well with all her other attributes. Also her values must be parellel to mine and she also must be above me in character.

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
What excites me physically is not any one single trait but rather how the whole package is put together! one single outstanding trait may not go well with all her other attributes.
Good point there PuertoRican_Lover .

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Good luck finding that. ^^^

My ideal: Sexy, loves me and quiet.

Lots of sexy girls out there. If I get good wood, she's sexy.
I can get them into me.
She MUST not talk much, cause I'm getting sick of their idiocy when they talk. It's a turnoff.

Keep it simple man.

You can't limit your options. You may loose a good one.

Keep it simple...

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to give your hopes up peoples...:rolleyes:

kinjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are the qualities of 3 my exes combined together hahaha...
Well, even this "perfect woman" does exist, she cannot be that perfect, who knows that her physical downfall that she has a twisted 45 degree vag1na? Damn, that's a really turn off for many guys. I can see it in your expression when you first saw her p4ssy. LOL.