The overheard technique

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys think this is good?

You say something loud while talking to friend to get a girl you're walking by or standing next too in a party.

I myself havent tested it much but maybe some of you already did something like this.

Recently me and my wing saw this girl drive really fast and we were talking about how men are better drivers then women.

One girl walks by me and I make sure I said really loud, "thats why men are better at driving."

She just kept walking.

Any advice?

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
this technique is lame

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it needs work, but i think your on the right track.

also think about what else you can use to gain thier attention. magic tricks, ask them if they think women or men lie more, etc etc

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique reeks of "I can't ACTUALLY approach girls, so i have to insult them to get a reaction."

Read more.

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [o_0]
this technique is lame
Im not saying its an actual technique just something I thought of.

But I'm not surpised that you would knock that since it's not you saying that its the god of all pick ups.
you ****ing n00b.

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
i can see it getting her attention and drawn into a conversation.
Yes, whole point.

Originally posted by SynapsyS
This technique reeks of "I can't ACTUALLY approach girls, so i have to insult them to get a reaction."

Read more.
Read what?

It's not all like that. Basically its any topic that you think that would draw them in.

Dont matter what it is.

You have to think more than in just one area.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Someone suggested magic tricks:down:

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but then she says "why do you say that", then you're screwed unless you come up with a good response to that, that's valid and doesnt make you look dumb lol ;)

i find the only good time for magic tricks is killing time, and not making a big deal out of them. if they're good (i know a good one with a coin, and another good one with a coin and a sugar pack like at a resturaunt), then they'll be enough alone without u having to say "LOOK AT THIS SWEET AZZ MAGIC TRICK" and making it look geeky lol

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Someone suggested magic tricks:down:
His names Mystery, and is arguably the best PUA around. Makes alot of money from it aswell.
--------------

I used to use a similar technique to this when I first started out as a PUA.

Say you're crossing the road, and there is a HB coming from the other direction and you'll unavoidably walk past each other in a close proximity, cough into your hand and say "I'm a virgin".

She'll feel sorry for you, and give you a mercy f*ck.

The Cooler King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
His names Mystery, and is arguably the best PUA around. Makes alot of money from it aswell.
--------------

I used to use a similar technique to this when I first started out as a PUA.

Say you're crossing the road, and there is a HB coming from the other direction and you'll unavoidably walk past each other in a close proximity, cough into your hand and say "I'm a virgin".

She'll feel sorry for you, and give you a mercy f*ck.
Yea I got styles book and read about it.

But that mercy thing...thats bull, man. :eek: