The ONLY Way To Become Successful With Women!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
ok, I hit the gym 5 days a week (5%bodyfat) work at A&F so I have "nice clothes", drive a good car, go to school, have great buddies, and cool hobbies

....and I havent been laid in like 2 months, havent been to a party in like 3 months and havent gotten a new number since like February

you cant just focus on your life and think that a woman will just "fall in your lap"

you need to get laid in order to focus on other things, pvssy makes everyone happy, but just focusing on your life isnt enough

Ive been focusing on my life real hard the last few months and I havent felt more misrable in my life, not having any type of girls will do that to you

Im totally lost and hate it
If what you said above is true, and you haven't gotten a number since February, its because you ignored an essential point that was made in my post: YOU HAVE TO GO OUT THERE AND MEET CHICKS! You're clearly not doing that. Look, i admittedly have no game, i haven't studied this at all, and i can go out there, approach 10 girls and come home with 5 numbers or emails. All i do is smile, introduce myself, tell them that i'd like to get to know them better and ask for their contacts. So you're either not talking to nearly enough women, or not asking for their numbers, or talking to them in a very creepy and/or arrogant manner.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Ok can anybody answer this question... If you're simply "happy with yourself" and don't need "someone else" to feel happy, then why the hell do I feel better when I have a hot girl? It is inevitable that I have feelings for her, which then creates "love", which then creates neediness on my part. And this usually ends in them dumping me, which then gives me about a year of depression.
Are you sure that you TRULY love yourself, or are you just telling yourself that you do? My guess is that if you got depressed for a YEAR after being dumped, the answer is the latter. Personally, i don't think that even i truly love myself just yet, but i've been dumped before and i think that my "recovery period" is about 4 hours. Now, it's perfectly alright to enjoy having hot girls, in fact i'd say that there'd be something wrong with you if you didn't. But you have to learn to be happy on your own, because if you're not, then something isn't right in your life. This is the real reason you got dumped - if you're not really happy with yourself, how the hell could another person be? Do you see how much sense this makes? You approach love from a position of weakness, selfishness, need ("because you have so little"). I approach love from a position of strength, selflessness and the desire to give ("because i have so much"). An old preacher once said that "when you get the MAN right, the WORLD will be right." Try this :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
what is then?
It sounds like you're fairly young, so a job at A&F is just fine. It's also really cool that you're that shredded. I have no idea why you're not having much luck, but i think my answer to your question above should shed some light on that one. Honestly, if you've got 5% BF, you could go out on the beach here and easily get a half-dozen numbers in a couple of hours. Get out there, talk to tons of girls, don't be afraid to ask for what you want, keep trying over and over until you get good at it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

SeldomSeen said:
I love how your solution to every mans issue with women is to go to the gym, get a nice haircut and buy better clothing and a better paying job.

Actually, its not a solution for their "issue with women," but a solution with "the issue with themselves." Once they get their act together, they'll no longer have to work for women, and all they'll have to do is actually meet them and give them a chance to get to know them.

And just going out and talking to them isnt much of a solution for them if they dont know what to say, how to say
it, and how to keep things fun and interesting.

Honestly, the guys i know who are the most successful with chicks talk to them the same exact way they talk to their buddies, with the same kind of charisma, excitement, confidence, etc. The guys who talk to women as if they're something special get nowhere. Now, you have to be charismatic before you can act that way with anyone, but that's when taking care of your life comes in. Once you do that, charisma, confidence, etc develop on their own. They're natural.

I know plenty of guys PLENTY who look good, have perfect bodies, drive the best cars etc and absolutely suck with women! They have no inner game!
They have no conversation skills, they have huge egos which is a result of poor self esteem

Sounds like they should get their inferiority complexes looked at. I think that studying seduction is the LAST thing they should be doing :)

Information helps people. If a guy is insecure, clingy and socially inept do you think his nice body and designer clothes are going to help him when he's out on his date?

No, but they won't damage him. "Seduction techniques" will. If he's got a good life, all he has to do is be himself and he'll do great!

Telling people to not read books

Books are incredibly important, but not hollow seduction ebooks. REAL books, on philosophy, psychology, finance, history, etc.

telling them to upgrade themselves with a better job and a better body is like telling a drug abuser to quit doing drugs but take up gambling

Not a really valid analogy :) Gambling is damaging, while a healthy body and a great career are just the opposite.

I've been on this earth 40 years and have been out with close to 300 women and I can see things that work and dont and just having nice material and physical attributes is good but its only 1/3 of the pie! 1/3rd!!

Tell us about the other 2/3 :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
they lacked TRUE friendship, a deep connection, true passion and even trust. Some things you cant buy.
This is true, but don't fool yourself for a moment by thinking that she'd leave a CEO for a janitor. She probably had reason to believe that he was cheating on her with a random Asian massage parlor girl when he was out of the country, so she did the same. Your point still stands though, it definitely takes more than material posessions to succeed at this. You have to have a good heart too. I didn't mean to downplay the importance of that, as its definitely key. The unfortunate fact though is that most seduction advice out there destroys "heart." It instills insecurities, demonizes women and make guys into robots who spit out canned lines over and over and over. This isn't the way to go. You should work on yourself, your life and get out there and share all these great things with women, not because you want something in return, but because you've got so much to give and it makes you feel good to be able to do just that.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Krauss

thats what Im saying

I used to be all C&F all day, witty remarks, jokes, and everything, chicks in classes and work loved me and everything was good

...and all of a sudden everything crashed, girls think that Im "weird" and shyt like that. I think I come off more creepy than funny all of a sudden

wtf happened to me. I dont know and Ive been like this for months now. thats why I made the Hawaii post

you know maybe a new start will bring me back

how do I get back on my feet, Ive been on the site all day looking for old articles that changed me in the first place

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
Ive been on the site all day
This right here is your problem. You're trying too hard, straining too much and driving yourself crazy. Go buy some beer, toss it in a cooler, call up your buddies and head down to the beach for some volleyball. And then get off this site for a good MONTH! :D

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
word, earlier today I planned a trip to San Diego with two of my friends

haha

Imma eat pizza, drink sodeas and eat fast food for three sunny gorgeous days

fyck work, school and poblems

I think my problem is that Im too damn tired, shcool, summer classes, constant work, daily gym sessions. a man needs a vacation!! :)