The Official Boot Camp Results Thread

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Officially done with week 3. I'll be implementing all this 3 weeks on this current one, so i can wait for the guys who repeated W3

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
k week 3 is done with just 7 convos, but NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE way to end it, went to the canadian embassy and this girl in the line and I started talking, we talkked for like 1hr was pretty good she was about a 6.5, then inside this girl started a convo with me but her dad called her so it didnt gback this girl was sittign behind me and I was sittign alone, she came over and asked if she could sit with me, she was sooooooooo nervous :p we talked for a LONG time, towards the end she started talkign abotu sex, I kept teasing her about somehtign she had said, I noticed she was digging that teasing, but yeah that was pretty muchj it, I woulda #closed for week4 but my mom was 2 places ahead and its WEIRD to do that with moms around.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this thread has really died down...where are everyone's results?

I finished week 3 yesterday (after two weeks on it:nervous: ) at a concert where I finished up my remaining conversations and then some. So I'm on the week 4, expect to see some convo's or something because this thread is BORING. Anyone still posting start putting up some FR's :up:

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kind of dropped out, and my game is probably suffering because of it. Turning AFC again.

Too much work to do though...

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, i've finished with 8 convos. Nothing rly big happeneing though.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing Week 4. Might finish this week, but i'm not sure.

Edit: I just finished Week 4. However i'm dropping here because realized that it doesnt matter if i have all the skills when i'm not interested by any single human in this world. It was a blast, thank you all.

Last edited:

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I screwed up guys. I didn't take this seriosly enough. But now im going to really put in some effort and I'm going to do this no matter what it takes. 13th of August I start my week zero - asking 30 people for the time.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a video that said the most common question people are asked before they are mugged is "whats the time?".

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to start on week 1 on tue 14 aug 2007 if that is ok that i start at this late time? I may try and do 2 weeks worth of tasks in 1 week to try and catch up with you guys. :box:

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carnival tonight, going to be lots of opporitunity. Now for week 4 number close rejections, could we change that to numbers successfully closed?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same, I would have to reverse what ive learned to get denied, shouldnt I be practicing everything ive gained, I mean iv'e been denied before so I alredy know what its like and I can deal with it already, so should we change it?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont change week 4 it is the best week! it teaches you how to deal with rejection to the point that you're nearly immune to it, it greatly improves your game to go into a set and try and fvck it up because its approaching things from a different perspective and makes you see things in your game differently and teaches you hey rejection isnt bad its actually quite funny. trust me its hard to get rejections because generally when you ask for a number they give you it. This task pushes you way more out of your comfort zone than all the others. I myself cant wait too reach this point. Good luck!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahha, I started this week last night. Sooo much fun. I started with an ESP opener. It went really well, so I told them I was going to test if they are psycic together by tracing half a letter with each of thier hands and they guess the letter, but "got nervous" to touch them and told them I had to leave. I looked at my feet as I asked for number and they said they had boyfriends. I was trying to not laugh the whole time. The denial kinda felt bad though at the first 2 girls, but then it got really fun. I did stuff like say "I love you guys so much, your really hot, if you dont mind could I mabye get your numbers or something, right?". I got denied of course, and its fun to do after the first few, but starting out its hard to not try for a serious number close. Best week so far.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job navyseal and Gary for sticking in there, I am unfortunately stopping for a few weeks, hopefully when I decide to start again (on week 4) you guys will still be kicking it on like week 6! Good luck guys:rockon:

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Yes!

sorry i havent posted in a while but my internets off. I finally did what i would call me first official approach to a girl i didnt know, even though i made some really AFC mistakes such as forgetting to ask the girl how old she was or her name. Luckily, she lives like a ten minute walk away. I have a fat friend who was with me and my cousin when we went to the park, and the HB happened to be there. We challenged my friend to go and talk to her since he kept looking at her a$s as he passed her. After walkin up to her twice while she watched him and turning back around i got angry with him (it reminded me of when i was a fat loser who cudnt get a girl), i got up and started walking towards her. He bet his phone i wudnt do it and i agreed. I went up to her and her friend, talked for about two minutes and then went back to my friend, which reminds me u didnt ask for her number. Anyway, despite all these mistakes i look at it as a step im the right direction and a major boost in courage for me.:up: Look out world, the first great Bahamian DJ is coming!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GJ Magic, the first real convo always feels good and it get alot easier as you go.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry everyone about my unexplained leave of absence lol. I've been working construction and the 10 hour days, 6 days a week kept me from being able to continue doing the boot camp. However I'm back on and as soon as I find out where I left off I'm going to be back into it. Hopefully there might be a few new people who are around the week I'm on so that we can compare results but if I can't then oh well. The majority of you should be around week 5 or 6 I think and it would be great if everyone could post an updated log of what they accomplished. Something along the lines of:

Week 1:
xx/xx whatever the goal was

Week 2:

Week 3:

and so on. Out of curiosity did anyone listen to any of the music picks? lol. Anyways so I'm sry that I kinda went AWOL but I'm back.