The Number 1 Rule For A Transition Afc In Hs

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an afc in hs and you want to change. You have no girl experence and you can barley talk to a girl. You want to go after a girl your getting oneitis for whom you can't get the nerve to really talk to. stop

The number 1 rule for hs imo:

Do Not Sh.t Where You Eat

What do I mean by this. Going after a girl and making a complete idiot out of yourself is detrimental!!!!!!!! If you do it out of school, its nothing to worry about. But school is your second home, you make some lame girl attempts, everyone knows. Your toast. Get with an ugly girl, everyone knows, your toast. DO NOT SARGE IN SCHOOL WHEN YOUR JUST STARTING OUT FROM A AFC!!!!!!!

BBX

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true... but thats why most guys come here in the first place. I know i came here for an old oneitis.

Oh this also applies to work too

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
I thought caring what every else thought about you was a bad thing. Sheesh, so what if you get rejected, and everyone knows? Big deal, you're still cool. Any one worth going with isn't going to care about that stuff.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you got zero game, don't attempt anything with girls in your school, look elsewhere until your better. people don't give a sh.t and will fu<k you up if you do something stupid. some things you can play off and use as a joke, other things, youll be fu<ked up the ass and your not getting a second chance at your reputation.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
I thought caring what every else thought about you was a bad thing. Sheesh, so what if you get rejected, and everyone knows? Big deal, you're still cool. Any one worth going with isn't going to care about that stuff.
no matter what your gonna care what people think about you, getting rejected isnt gonna screw your reputation up substantialy but what about hooking up with an ug or something etc etc. That can. If you need to lower your standards to get experence, DO NOT DO IT WITH A GIRL IN YOUR SCHOOL!!!!!!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrConfidence said:
lol yep, take that don't care what people think advice and see what happens. That's for your well-being... you'll still be a fvck up.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
lol yep, take that don't care what people think advice and see what happens. That's for your well-being... you'll still be a fvck up.
I'm going to ignore that last comment for obvious reasons. And are you trying to tell me to actually care what people think? Sorry, that's not happening. For when you care what people think, you start to become desperate, and unhappy.

Last edited:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt crackhead fvcks on the street care what people think.. get my point?

They are still dirty crackheads living on the street.

What you think about yourself won't change what other people think about you.. your actions do.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean.. you CAN care what people in general think of you without caring what EVERYBODY thinks about you. I mean decide.. if you don't respect the person then no. If you do, then why not actually be a real person?

Not caring at all is nihilism.

You would never bother to get dressed if you truley gave no sh!t would ya?

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that was my problem lmfao... Small ass school sarging, my friend asked me so who are you goin for this week... Im just like man stfu... Whoever goes for me ha.a.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it bad to practicing sarging in school? No one really cares, whether the girl is ugly or not won't really hurt you because you will still convey PRE SELECTION which is very important.

A good example is a friend of mine he went out with a UG4 and all our friends was saying she ugly but he didn't care. In the end he end up messing with 3 or 4 other girls and alot of girls know him. The UG4 has very high compliance for him and he currently has a HB6.5 gf, then he has a few fbs and he is constantly meeting girls. So a rep can't really mess you up unless its something negative like bad sex game.

An another thing WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? there is nothing to worry about whether they think of you as some way in the end it really doesn't matter because when you do get nice most of those people won't be in your life unless you choose to.

When I was a AFC I started in school girls thought I was wierd and said they would never talk to me. Now so many girls are attracted to me and thats because I used one thing that is real good in SCHOOL that is SOCIAL PROOF, chicks were opening up easy left and rights girls that I never even knew was always smiling and calling my name

Take it from me School is a place to learn at, but also make sure you're approaching after school to on the streets because you're already in state from being in school

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice ever. If you mess it up, not only will you have to live with the girl for the rest of the school year, your friends and hers will most likely hear about it, which wold really cramp your style and possibly ruin your rep. I learned this lesson the hard was earlier today

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made that mistake in my previous school before I started recovering from my AFC status. Bad rep really does suck. I'm not gonna repeat that mistake this year though.