The NON-JUAN Posts: All The Links to Mr. Non-Juan's January 2006 Posts!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, Non-Juan fans!

Wow, January has come and gone - what a month! I typed a lot of posts during this month, and I know many of you have been searching through the archives trying to find my earlier ones!

So, as a service to you, I'm posting this... well, post... with the urls of all the posts from the month of January! Now you'll no longer have to click through pages of posts to find my Non-Juan posts for this month - they're all right here, from my Newsletter Posts to my Non-Juan Mailbag Thursday posts!

Check it out:

***Non-Juan POST Archive***
01-02-2006: CREATING AN ONLINE PROFILE, NON-JUAN STYLE (Part I) - Learn how your online blog can help advertise your Non-Juan qualites to women you haven't even met!

01-09-2006: CREATING AN ONLINE PROFILE, NON-JUAN STYLE (Part II) - Learn how your online profile can help advertise your Non-Juan qualities to women you haven't even met!

01-16-2006: WHAT TO DO WHEN SHE TALKS ABOUT HER EX-BOYFRIEND - You're out on a date with a girl, and she brings up her ex-boyfriend - a LOT. Learn how to react to it in true Non-Juan fashion!

01-23-2006: DEALING WITH HER RUDE BEHAVIOR - The girl of your dreams is showing you disrespect. Find out what to do when she starts acting like she ain't got no sense!

01-30-2006: ANNOYING THE $#!+ OUT OF HER - Learn the right way to annoy a woman until the thought of being around you will make her puke!

***NON-JUAN Mailbag Thursday Archive***
You've got questions, Mr. Non-Juan has answers!

NON-JUAN MAILBAG for 01-05-2006

NON-JUAN MAILBAG for 01-19-2006

NON-JUAN MAILBAG for 01-26-2006

***NON-JUAN Response to a Post***
A guy at the boards here named aix237 put up a post called "What Do You Do When A Girl Doesn't Know What She Wants." Rather than answer the question on his post, I created my own post and answered it - and, let's just say the response created a firestorm! Check it out:

The NON-JUAN Response to aix237's Post: What Do You Do When A Girl Doesn't Know...

That's all for the month of January. Don't forget to stop by my website - www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - and read the first THREE chapters of my book - "The Non-Juan's Guide... to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams" - for FREE!!

See ya in February! :cheer:

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump bump bump!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Non-Juan
Bump bump bump!
Never thought you would have to bump your own thread so discreetly:p

I love your work Non-Juan, the only problem is, I've tested and approved all of your techniques. They all work, for a Don Juan.

You've got to make good with your dues. I want a tried and true technique, where no matter what you do, it just ain't gonna work!