The NON-JUAN Post for 04-24-2006: ARE YOU A NON-JUAN? TAKE THE NON-JUAN QUIZ!!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them! -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

And HEY! - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU'D LIKED ANSWERED IN THIS POST, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME at: NonJuan@hotmail.com!! All letters will be answered on NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAYS!!

Today's Topic...
ARE YOU A NON-JUAN YET? TAKE THE NON-JUAN QUIZ!

Greetings, Non-Juan fans!

As of this week, I have been sending out this weekly newsletter for 7 months now. Woo-hoo! That's 7 months of Non-Juan dating tips that show you exactly what it is you need to be doing to LOSE the girl of your dreams!

Of course, reading these tips and keeping them in your memory bank are two different things. So, for today's newsletter I'm going to give you a Non-Juan Quiz!

What follows are some simple questions that any self-respecting Non-Juan should have embedded into their memory. At the end of the questions, you can scroll down to discover the correct answers. From there, you'll be able to determine how much of a Non-Juan you truly are!

Let the Non-Juan Quiz begin!

Question 1: You and a girl "friend" of your that you have a crush on are hanging out together. She has been having problems with her boyfriend recently, and wants to talk to you about it. Do you:

(a) Tell her to leave this conversation for one of her girlfriends
(b) Act like you're listening without giving her advice
(c) Actively listen to her problem, and give her advice on how to handle the situation

Question 2: You and a girl are on a first date at a restaurant. At the end of the meal, the bill arrives. Do you:

(a) Pay for both the meals, no matter how much it costs
(b) Both pay for your own meals since you agreed to go dutch
(c) Asks her if she's okay paying for her meal

Question 3: You are at a party, and spot a girl from across the room staring at you. Do you:

(a) Walk over to her and say "hi"
(b) Stay where you are and wait for her to come over to you
(c) Move to a different spot so she's no longer looking at you

Question 4: A girl asks you how her butt looks in a pair of jeans. Do you:

(a) Tell her "it looks okay, but your butt would look better out of them!"
(b) Tell her "I don't know... how do my pants look?"
(c) Tell her "it looks fine, I guess..."

Question 5: When finding clothes to wear on a date, you should always:

(a) Wear something that's hip with today's modern style
(b) Wear something that defines your style
(c) Wear something that says "I wear hand-me-downs from my little brother's collection"

Question 6: What day of the week is the best time for a Non-Juan to schedule his first (and hopefully only) date with a new girl?:
(a) Tuesday
(b) Friday
(c) Sunday

Question 7: A girl you dated for six months suddenly leaves you one day... for your best friend! Three months later, she's dumped him and wants to come back to you. Do you:

(a) Forgive her and take her back
(b) Forgive her and remain just friends
(c) Forgive her and tell her you can never see her again

Question 8: How often should a Non-Juan call a girl on the phone?:

(a) Only when he's setting up a date
(b) Every hour of the day
(c) At least once a day

Question 9: What is the Number 1 rule of the Non-Juan Commandments?:

(a) Thou shalt care what a woman thinks about you. Always.
(b) Thou shalt make women thy idol, and worship her daily
(c) Thou shalt never have sex. Ever.

Question 10: When a woman gets an attitude with a Non-Juan and disrespects him, he should:

(a) Tell her he won't put up with her crap
(b) Apologize perfusely for upsetting her, and buy her a present
(c) Tell her the date's over and drop her off back at her house

Okay, now let's check out the answers!

Answer 1: When a girl you like starts babbling on and on about problems she's having with her boyfriend, make it a point to (c) actively listen to her problem, and give her advice on how to handle the situation. You might think she'll notice how sensitive you are to her problems, but all you're really doing is acting like one of her girlfriends - and unless she's bi, she won't be trying to sleep with them OR you!

Answer 2: I don't care if it's McDonalds or Red Lobster - a Non-Juan should always (a) Pay for both the meals, no matter how much it costs. Sure, she might just be using you for a free meal, but who cares? The important thing is that you were able to show her your lack of confidence in being able to attract her unless you "bribed" her with food first. Way to go!

Answer 3: You may have thought the answer was (c) move to a different spot so she's no longer looking at you, but you'd be wrong. If you move, she might try to find out where you went, thus making her psycholgically "chase" after you, i.e. want you more. Your best bet is to (b) stay where you are and wait for her to come over to you. Girls rarely make the first move, and if you just sit there without moving at all, she'll think you don't like her enough to come over and say "hi," and move on to someone else! Remember: non-action is a Non-Juan's best friend!

Answer 4: If a girl asks you how any of her body parts look trying to fit into anything, the answer is (b) tell her "I don't know... how do my pants look?" This answer is great for making her think you don't look at her in a sexual way, and will disuade her from letting you judge any of her other body parts, with our without her clothes on!

Answer 5: Style? What style? The only style Non-Juan's should have consists of having clothes that don't give the girl the impression she's dealing with a "real man." The correct answer is (c) Wear something that says "I wear hand-me-downs from my little brother's collection!"

Answer 6: The correct day for a Non-Juan to plan a date is (b) Friday. Every girl already knows that Friday night dates are for people who are already couples. The fact that you plan a date for this evening lets her know that you (a) have no other options, and (b) are trying to push the issue of you and her being a couple, even before the first date has started! All you'll have to do is wait by the phone... for her to call and cancel at the last minute!

Answer 7: So, your girlfriend left you for the best friend, and now she wants you back, huh? You should (a) Forgive her and take her back. Now she'll know she can get away with treating you like crap, and you'll not only accept it, you'll forgive her for it with no problem and let her continue to do it!

Answer 8: Remember, you want to let a girl know you have no life, and no planned activities outside of spending all your time with her. Therefore, you should call this girl (b) Every hour of the day!

Answer 9: The number 1 Non-Juan commandment is (c) Thou shalt never have sex. Ever. All the other commandments are just as important, but remember: the main reason people get together is to procreate. A Non-Juan should never, EVER experience such an event, especially with a woman!

Answer 10: When a woman gets upset with you, you should (b) Apologize perfusely for upsetting her, and buy her a present! Remember Pavlov's dog experiment? How else is she supposed to know treating you like crap is okay unless you reward her for it when she does? Be prepared to max out that credit card, pal - if she ain't treating you like scum, you ain't buying her big enough presents when she does!

And that, my friends, is the Non-Juan Quiz! So, how'd YOU do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Newsletter!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

To Read the FIRST THREE CHAPTERS of the BOOK, click here: www.nonjuan.blogspot.com

To Order the Book, go to my website, or www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com. Your question will be answered on Non-Juan Mailbag Thursdays!!

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoothoperator86 said:
are you kidding me... what is the point of this
Well it makes me laugh, and that's justification enough for it to exist. Beyond that, it's here to help the extreme AFC. I love Mr. Non-Juan for making me smile at least once a week. What do you do to make me smile? Huh? That's right. Nothing.

:D

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah I love you guys.

but you're still paying for your own damn meal :D

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAH Awsome!! The point for me was to do everything opposite!! COmen guys!!IT made me lough, and Mr. non juan, add me in my space and leave me some comments bro!!:D

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually made it interesting to hear the absolute wrong things to do.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you - what can I say, it's what I do best! :cheer: