The NON-JUAN Post For 04-03-2006: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Newsletter: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!----------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

And HEY! - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME at: NonJuan@hotmail.com!! All letters will be answered on NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAYS!!

Today's Topic:
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

Remember how frustrating it is/used to be to do research reports in school?

The teacher would give you a topic - say, the history of Chinese Government - and tell you to write an 8-page report on it based on your research. Sounded easy enough, but there was a catch: each page had to have a minimum of 3 cited sources, and they couldn't be the same one.

If you're like me, you'd go off to find sources for your report. And BOY, were there lots of sources. Magazine articles, library books, pamphlets, encyclopedias - the list was never ending.

Then the internet came along and gave you even MORE choices! Now you could research the topic through Yahoo, AskJeeves, and hundreds upon hundreds of online pages!

Finally, after days a of endless footnoting, highlighting, circling and marking of passages, it was time to write your research report. There was just one smaaaaall problem...

...you found so much information to use, you don't know what you should use first!

Do you use the quote you found in the magazine article, or do you go with the line you highlighted in the encyclopedia? Do you talk about the internet source you found, or do you give out the info you found in the pamplet?

Your brain becomes so scattered about what information to use first... that you end up... just... sitting there, staring into space.

Eventually, the paper may get done, but it's usually at the very last minute, or it's turned in late. All because the amount of information you found stalled you from making the moves you needed to make.

"Yeah... well, thank you for re-telling me my school life, Mr. Non-Juan... but what does this have to do with my Non-Juan journey?"

Men who do not know how to get with women focus a good amount of energy figuring out how to catch them. One of the first things they do is go hunting for answers via various sources, including the ones listed above. They hope to learn tidbits of information that will teach them the ways to make women attracted to them.

As a Non-Juan, you must make it your life mission to read/study/ learn about EVERY SINGLE THING YOU POSSIBLY CAN about how to get with the opposite sex.

The key word in the previous sentence is "EVERY." That means you must read every single book, magazine article, online page, or dating guru's book (including mine, of course), and you must not make a single move until you've read everything there is to read about how to attract women.

"Why would I want to read every single article about how to date women? Won't that just give me the knowledge I need to attract them?" Happily, the answer is "NOOO!"

Much like the research report example, having excessive book knowledge about women without any real-world experience will make you:

1. BECOME EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS. You'll be so aware when you're around a woman of what you're doing, saying, or thinking, you won't know what to do to her first! Do you say something witty like Guru A said, or do you ignore her like Guru B advised? You won't know, and you'll be too cautious to want to risk screwing up your chances!

2. OVERFILL YOUR HEAD WITH TECHNIQUES. You'll know so much stuff, you'll be trying a different techique on different women without being able to guage if any of them were close to working. Instead of giving a particular technique time to work, you'll try it out on one woman, see it not work, and say, "oh well, I guess I should completely throw away that idea!"

3. BECOME A DATING GURU... AT LEAST BRAIN-WISE. You'll think you know all about women, and even start advising other people about why they shouldn't do such-and-such ideas. However, you'll have spent so much time reading about how to get girls, you won't have any time to actually get them - all your time is spent stuck inside of books!

So, keep your head knee-deep in dating research! It's the best of both worlds: you'll be able to convince your brain you're a dating expert to heighten your self-esteem, but still have no girlfriend! Way to go, you Non-Juan you!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Post!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's e-BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The e-Book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

To Learn More about the e-Book, read the First THREE Chapters, and order the Book for download to your email address, go to my website: www.nonjuan.blogspot.com

You can also order the book at www.ebay.com; just type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine and bid today!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com.

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! What can I say - it's what I do best :D

-Mr. Non-Juan
Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!