The NON-JUAN Post for 03-27-2006: Never Be Elusive

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

Check out my websites:

www.nonjuan.blogspot.com - Read the First THREE Chapters of my book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... To Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," order the book; learn all about Mr. Non-Juan and MORE!

www.myspace.com/nonjuan - Post comments about Mr. Non-Juan, and learn about upcoming promotions!

Also...

The Newly Revised Edition of My Book, "FROM PIMP TO WIMP: THE NON-JUAN's GUIDE... TO LOSING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS," is now on eBay!! Simply go to www.ebay.com and type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine!!

And HEY! - IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERED IN THIS POST, PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME at: NonJuan@hotmail.com!! All letters will be answered on NON-JUAN MAILBAG THURSDAYS!!

And now, onto this week's topic...
NEVER BE ELUSIVE

When a girl starts to like a guy, her mind often wanders into a state of euphoria.

Every single thought she has during the day is about the guy she's slowly falling for. She pictures herself being with him, doing activities together, holding each other and all that other disgustingly cute crap she's seen couples in movies do.

She also starts to ponder what activities he's getting into when she's not around. If you've noticed, the first thing a girl will usually ask you when she hasn't seen you in a while is, "So, what have you been up to?"

You may think this question is just her being polite to you, but be warned a girl who likes you isn't just asking to be nice. A woman can be like Detective Colombo (wow, how old school is THAT reference?!?). She's not asking that question for her own health; it's a natural curiosity. She's hoping to hear about what adventures you've been getting into so she can mentally place herself into the scenario with you, and act like she was there too.

A Non-Juan is well aware that a woman will be curious about his activities when she's not around. For this reason, he always makes sure to let a woman know everything he's been doing, as well as what he's about to do, so that she will slowly lose her attraction to him!

"Wait, wait, wait a minute, Mr. Non-Juan! You just said a moment ago that a woman wants to know what you've been doing so she can 'place herself' there with you, then you turn around and tell me to tell her what I've been doing so she'll LOSE interest in me? How is that possible?!?"

If you've been reading my previous newsletters, one thing should become clear: what a woman THINKS she wants from a man and what she actually NEEDS to make her feel attracted to him are two different things.

The reason a woman asks a man about what he's been up to is due to her natural curiosity: they ALWAYS want to know what's going on when they're not around.

However, a man who is semi-mysterious and unwilling to spill out every detail of his life right away will make a girl want the guy more. It makes her feel somewhat excluded when she's not privy to certain details about her man, and gives her something to prove to him about how faithful she'd be to him. Basically, being mysterious makes her feel she has to earn her way into his world.

As a Non-Juan... do I even have to say it? You are NOT a man of mystery! There shouldn't be a single activity you are doing that some woman doesn't know about! I don't care if you plan on picking your nose at 2:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, buddy that girl you're after better know about it!

By letting the girl know about all your activities, you will prevent her brain from having to imagine what you could be doing when she's not present she already knows! And the more she knows about you from the beginning, the less she'll have to work to get info about you and if there's one thing that'll make a girl think twice about dating you, it's knowing everything about you before you even try asking her out on that first date!

So, how can you let a girl know about all your activities? How can you become so predictable, she'll have no trouble figuring out what your next moves are going to be? Here's a few Non-Juan tips for ya!

(1) When a girl asks you, "so, what have you been up to?", tell her EVERY SINGLE THING YOU'VE BEEN DOING SINCE YOU LAST SAW HER! Don't leave anything out: if you went to the bathroom to floss, and started bleeding from your gums, she needs to know that. If you sat around on your butt all day and played with lint, let it out, man! The idea is to kill any ideal fantasies she had of you doing exciting "manly" stuff when not in her presence!

(2) Do you have an online blog? Great! Let her know about your blog, and REPOST ALL YOUR PREVIOUS ACTIVITES FOR THE WEEK, AS WELL AS YOUR UPCOMING ACTIVITIES. Leave nothing to mystery: she needs to know everything you're in to! You may think you'll impress her by letting her know you make houses for bugs as a hobby, but the more she knows about you, the more she'll realize just how dismal your life really is!

(3) CALL HER ON THE PHONE ALL THE TIME! If you're talking to her on the phone non-stop, there's no way you could have your focus on doing other exciting activities with other live people! You want to spend as much time with her on the phone as possible, talking about things you're interested in (don't ask her about her interests she might think you actually care about her). Remember: if you're not spending at least 4 hours on the phone with her a day, you're not talking to her enough!

Add these Non-Juan tested, mother-approved techniques to your ever-growing Non-Juan checklist! Once she's able to predict your every move, you'll be able to predict how much longer she'll stay around for and trust me, it won't be long!

Thus concludes this edition of "The NON-JUAN Newsletter!" If you found this stuff to be insightful, why not BUY Mr. Non-Juan's e-BOOK?

"From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams" is a 135-page guide that teaches you EVERYTHING on how to get girls to NOT want to go out with you!!

The e-Book gives advice on what to say on dates (so the girl will feel uncomfortable), how to dress (so a girl will flee when she first sees you), how to avoid getting close to a girl (so that she becomes inadequate about her ability to care for you and leaves YOU first), and much more!

To Learn More about the e-Book, read the First THREE Chapters, and order the Book for download to your email address, go to my website: www.nonjuan.blogspot.com

You can also order the book at www.ebay.com; just type "NON-JUAN" into the search engine and bid today!

If you have any questions you would like to have answered, feel free to write me at nonjuan@hotmail.com.

That's all for now, guys!! See ya next week!

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen people, do you not understand this at all?

The NON-JUAN Post: Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im confused

is this a joke thread? call her all the time?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's trying to use reverse psychology...

He's trying to make a thread of opposite things to not attract a woman. However, the actual advice is pretty obvious and pretty lame in my opinion. :down: But what do I know, I'm still learning. :yawn: I'm pretty sure this advice is pretty lame though. I've seen a lot better.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
He's trying to make a thread of opposite things to not attract a woman. However, the actual advice is pretty obvious and pretty lame in my opinion. :down: But what do I know, I'm still learning. :yawn: I'm pretty sure this advice is pretty lame though. I've seen a lot better.

If you'd been around for longer you'd know that mr non-juan often gives good(or bad depending on how you look at it) advice, and he's usually spot on. Some people say his methods are lame or stupid, but I like them -- I think it gives a fresh perspective on things.

and sure it may be obvious to you, but it might not be that obvious to others.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
im confused

is this a joke thread? call her all the time?
"Teaching Men to Be Good With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Non-Juan's posts :)

People seem to forget this ****......if they didn't, we wouldn't have a ****ing forum, boys.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I learned to ignore this guy's posts...His posts are aight...but they ain't that tight. He just states the obvious....nothing you can't find in the DJ Bible.
I like the style of his posts, oh and you are not doing a very good job of ignoreing his post! :rolleyes:

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
And now, a Non-Juan response...

Greetings!

Geez, you post up a couple of posts after a long delay (thanks a lot, SoSuave! I like the new layout, though, but it took forever) and people try to criticize what you do! Allow me to address some of the comments made about this post:

* I Love Hyori Li: "This is so retarded."

Thanks for the constructive criticisim. Oh wait, it wasn't - it was just an opinion written by someone who's only posted 12 times here on SoSuave. I'll just ignore it then.

But wait! I Love Hyori Li continues later...

" I think he's trying to use reverse psychology... He's trying to make a thread of opposite things to not attract a woman. However, the actual advice is pretty obvious and pretty lame in my opinion. But what do I know, I'm still learning. I'm pretty sure this advice is pretty lame though. I've seen a lot better."

Is the advice "pretty obvious?" You bet your @$$ it is - but only to people who have tried it and had it not work for them. You'd be surprised how many "newbies" come to the board thinking that the stuff I talked about will make a girl interested in them. In which case, the advice isn't so obvious until one is enlightend as to why it won't work. If you had read my earlier posts (starting back in December), you'd realize what it is I do.

And now, onto KillaPetehog:

* KillaPetehog: "I learned to ignore this guy's posts...His posts are aight...but they ain't that tight. He just states the obvious....nothing you can't find in the DJ Bible... Senor Fingers and Pook have hella tighter advice than this clown...only they don't ask you to pay for thier shyt. I'm not baggin on the guy...he's just looking to make some quick cash...but I don't think people on this site would fall for it."

First off, you're right: I AM trying to make some quick cash. So are David DeAngelo and Doc Love - you don't expect me to give this info away for free, do you? Oh wait, that's right - I ALREADY DO EVERY SINGLE MONDAY! If that's me making quick cash, you owe me money every time you read one of my posts!

Senor Fingers and Pook do have hella tight posts - but so what? They give advice on how to be a mack with the ladies. Me, I have more experience on what NOT to do, so that's what I do. If you like their posts better, go ahead and read them - they're great writers. I already have other people reading my posts each week who are loyal fans, as well as a myspace page with over 1400 readers, so if you don't like my stuff all I can say is... who are you again?

So there you go! If there are any other negative comments you'd like to make, feel free to take advice from Ludacris, and "Blow It Out Your @$$!" :crackup:

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... by Showing How to LOSE Them!"