The Next Step?

Koniko

Reaction score
Okay, so I met this girl this year, and i've been getting closer to her over the last month. I've had signs she's into me, like i'll be off talking to a group of girls and she just walks in and puts her arm around my shoulder; it even seems like she's using kino on ME.

She texted me last night asking if I wanted to hang out with her, so we spent some time at the mall, went for a walk in the park, and watched a movie at my place. I really got to know her a lot better, and she was pretty close to me on the couch, and kept inching closer to me but I didn't know if it was too soon to make a move. When I dropped her off I got a big hug goodbye, and she texted me when I got home.

As I begin to type this out i'm thinking how much of an idiot I am for not doing anything yet...but I don't know how to make the relationship become something more. What do I say or do the next time I see her? How do I say I want to get closer to her and make her my gf?

**Its not too late should I text her back now and say how much I liked hanging out with her and ask if she wants the relationship to go any further?

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
just start using alot of kino.

push and pull on her. get her to like you MORE.

dont just flat out start confessing how much u like her.

hold her hand. show her how much fun she would have if she was ur gf.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her our somewhere, start getting closer to her. If she is comfortable with that then kiss her. Don't worry about screweing it up. If she likes you as more than a friend there isn't a lot you can do wrong, if she doesn't there's not a lot you can do to change her mind. If you go for the kiss you will know where you stand. If she likes you she will actually be hoping that you do it ;)

Your actions speak much louder than words. They are also much your masculine and effective.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to escalate mate, more kino, more intense.

You and her should have been cuddling or whatnot while watching that movie. But don't worry, don't display too much interest, and don't focus all your attention on this one girl. Talk to other girls too, this will keep you in check.

Also, don't worry about texting her too often, it's ok to flirt around a bit on the phone, but you don't need to text her with sappy stuff like how much you enjoyed her company and whatnot.

Good luck.

Koniko

Reaction score
Okay, i'll try some more push/pull and kino, I just don't wanna wait too long and slip into the friend zone, that **** has happened to me before and it sucks.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time you're alone (or alone enough depending on if the girl would be comfortable) and the mood's close to right, kiss her.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what everyone is suggesting.

Isolating and Escalating. Always remember I&E. They are your best friends.

So many guys get hung up on that part. You have to do both to succeed.

You isolate but fail to escalate and she thinks your gay, well not literarly but shes going to move on. Failure
You escalate but dont bother isolating and your going to get resistance. Failure

* a couple guys probably said this but dont tell a girl that you really enjoy hanging out with her and you want a relationship with her, especially over texting. Thats how you you get ljbf