Reaction score
gettin laid off of cold approaches??? NO

internet game? NOOOOO

club/bar game? NOOOOO

gettin girls at parties?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I introduce you all to the new level of pimping

the new level of being a don juan

the new level of being a PLAYER:

GETTING YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND TO FALL FOR YOU AGAIN!!!

yea, do you remember those days that you were a chump and you dated some girl, and then she lost interest and broke up with you????

WELL WAKE UP!!!!!

you are a don juan now, you can seduce her again!!! because you know u gotta blame yourself for losing her for being such a chump before, so now use your knowledge to seduce her again

make her fall in love with you again
have sex with her again
get her to be one of the plates you are spinning again!!!

If you can go and seduce ex gf's who you have chumped out on before, and you can hook up with them and get them interested in the NEW YOU, then you will have entered the next level of being a player!

I have been doing this lately, and its been working for me, its also alot of fun and much better than meeting new girls and getting to know them and all that ****. Instead, i been getting back in touch with ex's and being suave with them, when their last memories of me were 1, 2, 3 years ago when i wasnt so smooth.............and so far, ive gotten 2-4 of them back and have had sex with them

its fun guys, u gotta try it

TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN THE DON JUAN GAME!!

youngwilliam

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, essentially you're saying that you are a Don Juan because you got back with some used pu**y?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres bigger fish to fry. Why go back to the same broke b!tch?

This sounds like a desprate way of having a girlfriend or feeling wanted...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngwilliam said:
So, essentially you're saying that you are a Don Juan because you got back with some used pu**y?
Kinda like eating that macaroni salad that you stuck in a bowl in the back your refrigerator a month or so ago.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
baller1985

Total Posts: 36 (25.86 posts per day)

In between all those posts in such a short amount of time, I'm surprised you were able to contact your Ex so quickly and have sex with her. She must live in your closet or something. Better yet, behind your computer. Anyway, that's just my way of expressing that I don't really like this tip.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
yes ive been doing it lately, meaning in the last few months, i dont know what you are saying Attraction man

also, your ex's are most likely NOT some broke b1tch, and are probly worth something since u chose to date them in the first place.

Im talkin about don juaning your way back into all your exs's pvssies and getting into their heads again with all the don juan skills you got

these are ex's that actually meant something but then they dropped you because you were too much of a chump. Try this even on girls u had a few dates with who lost interest.

this is the new level of pimping

does everyone get what im sayin though?? Cuz it might sound confusing to those who

a) never dated high quality girls who are always desirable

or

b) never had many gf's in the first place.

Me personally ive had many many gf's from the past that I was a total chump to 1-3 years ago, but just findin them again on myspace/facebook/ect (seeing their new pics and all that), i gotta say it tempted me to wanna talk to them again cuz they r still fine as hell, some even hotter than before, AND i know that they never really did anythin bad, and i was the chump who basically forced them to dump me

so, I have been seducing my ex's back into wantin me (even one who had a guy she claimed to already love HAHA now THAT was fun)

and yea, i do feel like this is a new level of being a player, cuz anyone can go out and get some new girl, but it takes REAL skill to take a girl who thought u were a chump and seduce the hell outta her till she wants u again

u guys clear on this??

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Theres bigger fish to fry. Why go back to the same broke b!tch?

This sounds like a desprate way of having a girlfriend or feeling wanted...

again, the exes I refer to are girls uve dated that were quality girls and YOU were the one who fvcked up with them by being a chump.

If a girl cheated on you or some low quality bs like that, then yea, dont talk to her again

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your EX for a reason, right?

Nevermind, how about treating DJism like a boxing match? We all team up with a girl and play several rounds of Playa vs. Playette, we read the DJ bible and they exchange beauty tips or whatever and every fridaynight we try to tap the same girl and she tries to get lots of drinks and attention.

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
Dark Chivalry said:
She is your EX for a reason, right?

Nevermind, how about treating DJism like a boxing match? We all team up with a girl and play several rounds of Playa vs. Playette, we read the DJ bible and they exchange beauty tips or whatever and every fridaynight we try to tap the same girl and she tries to get lots of drinks and attention.

you know that guys with alot of exes have a few good ones too who dumped the guy for 1 reason or another - the ones that are hot, sweet, nice, ect, but YOU were the chump and now your a don juan

get to seducing!!

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
WTH happened to this stupid forum?
you dont agree that its not pimpin to go and seduce a hottie ex gf of yours who YOU messed up with back in your chump days?

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
this means, you screwed yourself over by beign a chump, and the ex gf herself was a hot decent girl

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
baller1985 said:
gettin laid off of cold approaches??? NO
!

you are a don juan now, you can seduce her again!!! because you know u gotta blame yourself for losing her for being such a chump before, so now use your knowledge to seduce her again

!
No No No!!! Why do sooo many here automatically assume it was them that was lacking in a relationship??? Could any of you possibly think it was her?!?!? Any of you ever stop to think that it was her who wasn't good enough for YOU??? Wasn't smart enough for you? Wasn't deep enough for you? Mature? Good natured? the list goes on and on... The overwhelming way of thinking around here is to blame yourself. So many women out there are fcuked up out there!!!! We're playing by there rules!! This has to stop!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dumped for being a bad boyfriend, chump, a$$hole and ect. But, Thanks to this website i've learned alot and now get most the woman I want. So, every time a relationship ends. I look for a better woman; once I find her. I'm more happy with her than the last girl. Then I find a evenbetter woman. Maybe it's just me but, I like going for new girls. Having a variety and meeting new people. Not going back to the same old broad I was with to make things right now. Move on and date different women.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
senator said:
... So many women out there are fcuked up out there!!!! ...
This is why men need to be accountable for qualifying these women before getting into relationships with them. They may not find the perfect woman but they could at least filter out the fvcked up ones and just deal with the kinda nuts ones that are left over.

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next level of being a player...learn to spell properly.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is retarted. Going after an ex is easy as hell and is certianly not the next level of being a player. You know your ex very well and you know exactly what you have to do to get her to fall for you again. It's not even a challange in the smallest degree. I could get my last ex girlfriend (who HATES me no lie, our break up was as bad as it gets) to take me back with a large order of flowers and some fireworks because I know how she operates and what would win her over. Am I going to do that? Hell f*ckin no! Going down a trail you've already blazed is patheticly cut and dry no matter how you slice it. It's like going into an exam you've already taken before with a cheat sheet, there's no way you can fail unless you're mentally disabled.

I'm not going to lay out what the ultimate player is like, but i can assure you that going to a place where you yourself, not even to mention someone else, has gone before, is not it.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mang that aint no task..lol..