The New Age Factor- Cougars / Milfs

NotaCougar

Reaction score
44 Female here seeking advice from you mature DJ's. I'm not a cougar but am constantly hit on by 20-somethings. This is very flattering to say the least. Have cruised the threads and there seems to be an aversion on these boards to the "older" woman but I need your help since I must be some kind of exception to the rule although clueless as to why.

After so many hits by the 20-something crowd I decided to say yes. Found out he's actually younger than he originally said and there is a 20 year age difference, OUCH. He's not making the big sexual play which is a bit confusing though it was discussed by him that we would need to be exclusive, I agreed.

We've now known each other for 5 months but between travel work and other life stuff have only seen each other (6) times. Won't be in the same place at the same time for another two months and then it's game on for quite a while at being in the same place at the same time. I wonder what that will mean?

He calls regularly, texts often. Stays in touch really well, tells me what's going on in his life, asks about mine..... In other words ; great communication, GREAT dates, very romantic, puts a lot of things out there he wants to do with me ..... What's the end game?

I like him A LOT. I'm playing the field, having fun, but always thinking of him. Every now and then I will call him but he initiates 80% of the time. Why does he keep calling? Is there really interest or he just doesn't know how to let go?

In other words, if life simply takes you away from someone you have interest in why do you stay in touch? Especially when there is a 20 year age difference?

On the flipside, I have a ****blocker around these days more often than a wingwoman because the 20-something attention is almost too much and I just want to enjoy an evening out without the attention every now and then. How can I let them know I'm not a cougar in the market for casual sex without being a total b***ch?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say you are a cougar feeding off desperate young guys.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
44 y.o. and still not smart enough to read the MM forum rules.

Reaction score
The guy sounds like an AFC, no wonder you won't f-ck him.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is WHY it's funny to read or listen to women, they just make it so easy to laugh at them. You dont want to be a b1tch and turn down guys but you got a "Designated," C0ckblocker damn, jeez next time read what you post BEFORE you post.

But can I ask where you go where you get hit on so much because if it's at a club or bar then maybe you should either stop going so often or not wear skimpy outfits just for the attention. I've been to bars and have seen older women go to bars and are wearing these skimpy outfits and then they get mad when young guys go up to them and flirt with them, maybe you should stay out of the "Young," Crowd type places since you have a problem with young guys.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a cougar but am constantly hit on by 20-somethings
sounds like you're hanging out in the club/bar scene

He's not making the big sexual play
shy,gay, has an STD or is not that interested

How can I let them know I'm not a cougar in the market for casual sex without being a total b***ch
stop acting like a couger who's in the market for casual sex.

:rockon:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason you think differently of him is because he's the only guy who HASNT just been after sex (thus, the whole exclusive thing). You like the attention he showers upon you. Sounds like you're already playing him pretty nicely, I don't know why you need our advice.

And for someone who's an attention *****, why do you act like you hate it so much? I don't see any more to this thread than your thoughts turned into words to boost your ego.

Go get'um cougar!

NotaCougar

Reaction score
Wow, you guys are ruthless! Let me brush myself off after those blows and get back up again....

I work in the music business, and when I have to go to clubs I usually get there in time to see the band, stand in a dark corner because I'm scouting and don't want anyone to know I am there .... and leave.... if no one spots me. Since I'm working, my style of dress isn't in the pick me up category.

Pictures? Maybe I should ask for an evaluation but I'm not quite prepared to let it all hang out on these boards either!

Scars, in your first sentence you make some good points and you are probably dead on as to what I like about him. I guess this makes him not interested or afraid of how to make the move? Pretty much the rest of what you have all had to say hasn't been helpful.

I take a **** blocker whenever I can because one the of things I get really tired of is men thinking they can touch me and/ or feel me up as I walk by and that it's okay. It's not okay. My oldest son who is in college says the girls want the guys to feel them up and touch them, and I said, only a certain type and she's not what you are looking for.

I'm sure part of the attraction is what I do for a living. Definitely not an attention *****.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you an exception? there is always some guy who wants to date an older woman like you, usually because they are intimidated by women younger than them. But I still have zero idea what you want to know from us. Oh yeah the first thing we GUYS do when we see a 44 year old woman in a club is try and feel them up as they walk by!! lmao!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me your #. I like hot mommys with fake t!ts. :rolleyes:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one IA, I do too but as long as you dont see the veins or when they bend down and you can see the skin hang and see the folds as to where the silicon is at.

Quiggly...I dont think "We," Hate women because otherwise we wouldnt have this site and wouldnt be trying to get better at talking and picking and fvcking women now would we, see this is what I mean women dont think before they type fvcking idiots oh and quiggly since you think the world is gonna end at 2012 then it isnt your problem now is it but then again you probably wont make it past the first hour anyways.

OP;
IF and I stress IF you have a problem with social interactions or have a problem with guys then you can do a couple of things. 1 You can always quit your job and get another job somewhere that young guys are never around...maybe a retirement home as a receptionist or maybe a work from home type deal, 2.Make yourself look older , dont color your hair anymore and keep it grey or white and start to wear clothes that cover your whole body as opposed to wearing tight jeans that show off your ass. 3 and here is the big one STOP LYING!

Everyone here KNOWS you love the attention that these guy's throw at you and making a big deal about young guys is asinine. You came here with a problem and ask what to do to fix said problem, well all you need to do is quit your job. You say you have to go into clubs well honey that's where the young crowd congregates and they are mostly probably highly drunk and seeing you in a corner makes you easy prey even if you have a fat c=ckblocking friend. But seeing as how you still havent thought of chaning jobs that means you love the attention that you get on a daily business and hey I would to I would love to get attention when I'm 45 from a 20-25 your old girl.

Next time please T H I N K before you post for advice all you needed to do is say to yourself "Ok I'm getting hit on by young guys because my JOB is making me go to clubs to listen to the bands......what should I do OHH I'll look for a forum and ask them for advice when the answer is just so fvcikng simple."

Good job.. oh and I highly doubt these guys are grabbing your ass while you walk by IF your not wearing skimpy outfits...jeez someone cant lie.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
well why waste time here while your inner animal instincts pick on the guy !! go get laid end of story or you will be nexted by the sweetest lady who will flash her trendy thighs to him...remember time awaits no man or your still dreaming waiting for a chocolate sausage to fall like manna from heaven !! jeeezz, wake up

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When younger guys go after older women, especially concerning the ages in this case, it's because you seem like an "easier" target for sex. Sure, he could be taking his time with wining/dining etc, but make no mistake, the objective is the same as with all men who approach women.
NotaCougar said:
In other words, if life simply takes you away from someone you have interest in why do you stay in touch? Especially when there is a 20 year age difference?
Desperation (as mentioned by Keto). Unless you are extremely exceptional looking for your age (highly doubtful).

NotaCougar

Reaction score
Jon024- loved your post! Tazman...am thinking BINGO...he's staying in touch to keep his options open for the wham bam thank you ma'am.

I love my job! The attention is flattering but it's just a tease that gets really old, with no substance to it but the end game right then and there.

There isn't a flabby spot on my body thank god, I do like to wear jeans that show my great ass thank you.

Why do you think older women are easier targets to getting laid?

Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
Why do you think older women are easier targets to getting laid?

Because older women are no match for a DJ. They will easily give it up. Like I said you haven't banged this young guy yet because he's an AFC. If it was me you would have been given a 3 hour special by now.

NotaCougar

Reaction score
Hmmm.... My Name is Nobody: 3 hours?...niiiice,lol.

I'm not sure that any female is immune to the Don Juan regardless of age.

Reaction score
NotaCougar said:
Hmmm.... My Name is Nobody: 3 hours?...niiiice,lol.

You like that... When is the last time you were banged for 3 hours?