The Most Painless Way to Get Rid of an Oneitis

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey RogueX. I'm glad you feel better. It's good to get it all out and feel some sort of closure to all this. In your case, you saw that SHE was the one missing, going for the less extraordinary guy (your bro) rather than going for you. SHE was missing out, not you. SHE would have to please you if she were to want a chance at you. Great job man.

Now, while some of us will feel like RogueX and think, "wtf? why have I been chasing this ungrateful hoe!?!" , others situations will be different.

The purpose of this TIP (hint hint) is to not so much make you hate your oneitis (although that is justifiable in some cases.....), but rather to set you free.

In my case, I did break away from my oneitis, but I do not shun her, be mean to her, or treat her any differently. It was more of an internal change, but the light shines through and people notice. As of now, we're friends (not emo-tampon, tool, or object of lust). Now, you may say, "OMFG11111!!! DURRH!! OMFGWTF Y ES AFKERDURR HAVING A GURL WHO HE DON'T WANNA TAP !?! OMFG!! AFC!! DRUH"

or...something like that. But I will answer, "BECAUSE THIS IS FVCKING HIGH SCHOOL." Sure, in real life, if you're aiming to tap that ass, and she rejects you, then you move on. In high school, it's all about building rapport, being smart socially and developing important people skills that will suit you later in life. So, just another clarification here. Don't feel you're compelled to hate them, but don't love them either. Circumstances vary, and so will your decisions.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post man, I am in the process of trying to losing my feelings for my one itis. Its been nearly a month now since she said she didnt want a relationship with anyone at the moment but I cant avoid her cos we go to the same church. I am finding it really hard to get rid of those feelings because I keep seeing her very week. What makes it worse is that she comes up to me and actually talks to me. I mean we kinda end up acting like normal as if nothing ever happened. I never acted or still dont act desperate or suck up to her. But just last week her other mate told her how I was at her uni with some of my mates and I was with a chick and this chick seemed a bit pissed off/disappointed with me. But shes been my motivation to go to the gym and put some weight on and it seems to be helping me to do those extra reps:D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deadly_Assassin
good post man, I am in the process of trying to losing my feelings for my one itis. Its been nearly a month now since she said she didnt want a relationship with anyone at the moment but I cant avoid her cos we go to the same church. I am finding it really hard to get rid of those feelings because I keep seeing her very week. What makes it worse is that she comes up to me and actually talks to me. I mean we kinda end up acting like normal as if nothing ever happened. I never acted or still dont act desperate or suck up to her. But just last week her other mate told her how I was at her uni with some of my mates and I was with a chick and this chick seemed a bit pissed off/disappointed with me. But shes been my motivation to go to the gym and put some weight on and it seems to be helping me to do those extra reps:D
Deadly_Assassin, your sn is redundant, but you're the man. I'm not going to lie. My oneitis is also MY motivation for many things. But getting over her helps me focus more on my goals, while still being motivated because we are on good terms.

Xomel, you're the man too. I'm glad that method worked for you.