the most IMPORTANT cold approaching thread/advice you'll ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok....given that ive ****ed dozens and dozens of girls, the bulk of those i have met online, and thus i was never the biggest fan of cold approaching. YES ive done it before probly like 20-30 times (im talkin COLD approaching, not in clubs or anything, but more like at the mall or street and outta the blue aka COLD). In those 20-30 times, i came off nervous as shyt the first 10 times and there were about 5-10 approaches where i was ****in DA MAN and on fire, i couldnt really explain it but it had to do with me not givin a **** and just playing around.

at most times tho, i met girls at clubs, online, parties and thru friends - not too many from cold approaching tho

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I went to Montreal this past weekend and I went with my buddy whos pretty good with girls. Well let me tell ya, the girls there are just BEAUTIFUL, but also at the same time they r very snobby stuck up and sure as hell not even close to easy - they make american girls look like total complete sluts, cuz the montreal girls act VERY high class.......i of course did not like that.

Hell, on the streets, my friend wouldnt even approach girls, all he did was stare and then tell me daaaamn she was ****in hot!!

well i payed $$ to be there so i thought ohhh wtf im in a different country, im gonna pretend im in a dream world (cuz i kinda was lol) and just go and do w/e the hell I want!!!!!!.........so for 2 nites (and during the day too) i went up to every single beautiful girl/woman as long as she wasnt with a guy and i was just approaching approaching approachng - i got a few ****s just ignore me like the *****es that they are, but there were a good # of girls that were very warm and the only problem was, i was never gonna c them again, so i either had to instant-date them or eject cuz gettin their #s woulda been pointless.

HERES THE POINT -

approaching random hot *****es is FUN, and YES tellin them they are beautiful, gorgeous, or somethin totally random DOES work as it gets their attention and makes u stand out from the losers who just holler from the side.........u just have to do it calmly with heavy eye contact and make it sound sincere - ull NEVER get a bad reaction (unless shes a total *****)

example: me and my friend were walkin and i saw 2 beautiful ladies across the street, he told me to not just run up to them....so i RAN up to them and said "hey my friend told me not to run up to u so i thought id run up to u and say hi"

IF and only IF all these cold approaches i made were back here in boston, i woulda # closed each time cuz honestly, WHEN UR HAVING FUN WITH IT, IT COMES OFF REAL SMOOTH AND GIRLS LIKE THAT SHYT AND THEY'LL GIVE U THEIR # CUZ THEY'LL THINK UR A FUN GUY!!!!

heres somethin quite important - the notion i used when i had any doubt as to whether approach or not was "DAMN i spent all this $$ to come here AND im never ever gonna see any of these girls again - JUST DO IT", and hey it worked cuz i was just goin to 1 after another after another. It really isnt ANY DIFFERENT back in my city, cuz every hot girl i see on the street or at the mall, its likely ill never see her again either and damn i had this internet thing DOWN TO A SCIENCE cuz i was pullin *****es from there left and right, well i got cold approaching down to a science too, and all it took was 1 trip to montreal.

By the way, BE HAPPY TO LIVE HERE IN AMERICA cuz girls r very very very easy here - girls in montreal are hotter but they are also very stuck up and impossible to get with unless u have lotsa $$ or lotsa muscle

so, theres my cold approaching experience that opened up my eyes for good -

PVSSY IS WALKING AROUND EVERYWHERE, HAVE FUN WITH IT

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i guess my whole point here by the way is TO HAVE FUN WITH IT, GIRLS ARE EASY

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i had this internet thing DOWN TO A SCIENCE cuz i was pullin *****es from there left and right
Could you please post some tips on that, thanks mate.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
search for threads i started, i probly have written 3-5 threads solely sharing what i did and how i did it when it came to pulling girls online!

if u want quick advice, then basically

a)get myspace and get GREAT pics of urself
b)get girls sns and talk to them just like u would talk to them if u saw them on the street
c)be suave and smooth and get the # within 15 minutes in ur first AIM convo

read my other threads for much more

but THIS thread id solely about cold approaching, im pretty sure i got this shyt down too now

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ok....given that ive ****ed dozens and dozens of girls, the bulk of those i have met online,
Cybersex doesn't count!

Oh and you might want to change "girls" to "people". You just never know!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Cybersex doesn't count!

wats this, another flame? ur just flaming arent u?

i met the girls in person and ****ed them, to clarify ur assumption.

lets here some advice on girls from U virgin ;)

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i had this internet thing DOWN TO A SCIENCE cuz i was pullin *****es from there left and right
This just in, 2% is not even CLOSE to "left and right". Film at 11.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
This just in, 2% is not even CLOSE to "left and right". Film at 11.

dude in my 2% i counted every single attempt, including goin up to girls in clubs, sending myspace messages, tryin to talk to girls at parties - some of these attempts were very very light - and y the **** do u care so much? ****ing 60 girls IS called pulling "left and right"

u wont get girls unless u try, thats so very obvious

i bet u never even have any success with women nor do u try, as i havent seen u post advice EVEN ONCE - all u do is sarcastic comments and flaming........but hey ur good at that so keep it the **** up *****

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Leonardus said:
true, he's really good at that, funny as hell too,
yea he shouldnt be posting on a site where don juans get together to share experiences/advise/techniques about women cuz HE NEVER OFFERS ANY

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you so desperate for validation?

If I was genuine and got accused of giving useless advice or trolling I'd think "to hell with these guys, it's their loss". But you seem so desperate to get approval on these forums and convince everyone you are for real, it's quite sad!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
it quite sad that U take the time to flame on every single thread i make, makes u look like ur the biggest ***** in the world

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
Cybersex doesn't count!

YEA, tell me again wat was the point of THAT post of urs???? im sharin my experiences and trying to give advice, and u lil ****head who never posts ANY advice dare ****in hijack every thread i make?

dude just **** u i kno u feel so safe behind the keyboard and im glad ur confidecne is buildin due to talkin shyt to someone else

brit

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
It's because I don't want some poor sucker messing up himself or his chances with women by taking this sort of advice. God, if I acted on that mental abuse nonsense (as an example) on my girlfriend I'd never see her again! I might even get beaten up by her brother!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's because I don't want some poor sucker messing up himself or his chances with women by taking this sort of advice. God, if I acted on that mental abuse nonsense (as an example) on my girlfriend I'd never see her again! I might even get beaten up by her brother!

its been said DOZENS of times by donjuanbynature that MENTAL ABUSE = subtlely having fun with her head and she wotn kno about it - she'll love it and only fall for u more

ITS NOT ACTUAL ABUSE - its just shyt that keeps a girl from being bored in a relationship u AFC

how many girls have u date, ****ed, and how oldr u? DO SHARE

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i bet u never even have any success with women nor do u try, as i havent seen u post advice EVEN ONCE - all u do is sarcastic comments and flaming........but hey ur good at that so keep it the **** up *****
Since I feel sorry for you now, I'm going to abstain from the approximately 421 things that I could say in return to that, and instead, just tell you to do a search on my posts. I try to help people when they ask for it, and I give them my viewpoint from my experiences. I don't need to make a new thread everyday to try and obtain meaningless approval from people I don't even know. I simply give what I have to give, when it is needed.

Click on my name, select "Find more posts by S1NN3R", and just read.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ia ctually make new threads based on wat i see people post on the main page aka their questions and then i put up the thread so hopefully those people will read it and learn

we have an age gap here, so remember wat works for me WONT work for u and vice versa....maybe thats why u disagree with me so much!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop validating and read. Look through my posts from the first one. I think you'll find that what I have to say to people that need help makes sense. I have done you the courtesy or reading most of your posts before making a judgement, I think you might learn something if you do the same and read what I have to say to OTHER PEOPLE, not just you. You will see a lot more solid, proven, and repeatable advice than you think.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
its been said DOZENS of times by donjuanbynature that MENTAL ABUSE = subtlely having fun with her head and she wotn kno about it - she'll love it and only fall for u more

ITS NOT ACTUAL ABUSE - its just shyt that keeps a girl from being bored in a relationship u AFC

how many girls have u date, ****ed, and how oldr u? DO SHARE
Look, I understand the concept of mental abuse and how its not physical abuse but it's still ridiculous! You know if you treat a girl badly you give her a reason to be unfaithful. She might be attached and keep coming back, but she will have lucid moments where she realises you're bad news and tries to move on, by getting it on with some other dude.

How many girls have I dated and f*cked? Who cares? Probably not even half the amount many PUAs have, but I have never needed to because I've always been satisfied in my relationships. I don't need numbers to feel validated.

I am 26 and I have had four serious relationships and I've been successful in keeping women interested and I have NEVER needed to play any head games or playfully suffocate her or any of that keyboard jockey crap.

Reaction score
Skip, this is hilarious. I got to say first, skip I probably am your biggest and (only) fan on this site, reason being, is that you give off the perception that you do "try" to increase your success....most guys won't even try.

But skip, just about every post you make is "obvious" information, lol. The problem is that we all know that you are bored as hell at that little desk job(btw, why don't you get into real estate, it's better?)......we all know you are bored, but skip? Just look at your posts man?

One was always get her number, the next is always have fun, why do you need a thread for that information? I understand you are bored, WHY DON'T YOU DO THIS?

Instead of POSTING ON THIS SITE, read this site. Skip do you know there's thousands of quality threads on this site that was typed up by past members? You are bored, and that is understandable, but use this time and make meaning out of it.

You have 6 hours to surf the net, what could you do in 6 hours? Really think about it, what could you read, learn, grow, study?

Honestly, it "looks" like you are making threads JUST BECAUSE you know the guys are going to call you a troll, so now you can flame back and forth.

I mean, from my perspective, it looks that way.

Skip I know you are a don juan, but another trait of the don juan is that he INVESTS HIS TIME, not SPENDS HIS TIME. You are spending ALOT OF time making threads for no reason....I mean, the threads are not even discussions that are just 4 pages of flames.....skip, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH A GUY ON THE NET?

LOL, skip seriously, you have 6 hours a day at work to surf the net....use it to your advantage. Learn, read, study something....DON'T POST. And if you do wanna post, I told you were to go.

MASF.

DJF

Status
Not open for further replies.