The most chumpiest website I've ever seen.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy christ, it's the return of Girlproblems.com!

I finally told her how I felt during a conversation that lasted for hours. I said I was very attracted to her somewhere in the middle but I handled it wrongly. I didn't take my time to explain why I was so romantically interested nor how a relationship between us could work. She looked at me with a smile that confirmed she wasn't interested.
Man, like I didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

I was on loveshack.org for a period of time trying to help the frustrated masses but they banned me.
LOL! I'm thinking about carving another notch in my virtual bedpost :D

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
No, we weren't ALL like that, maybe you were, but I was a horrible AFC, but not near that bad.
Good point, some guys are really beyond saving...

See, there are three kinds of people on the planet... pvssies, d!cks and a-holes. Pvssies don't like d!cks, because pvssies get fvcked by d!cks. But d!cks also fvck a-holes: a-holes that just want to sh!t on everything. Pvssies may think they can deal with a-holes their way. But the only thing that can fvck an a-hole is a d!ck, with some balls. The problem with d!cks is: they fvck too much or fvck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pvssy to show them that. But sometimes, pvssies can be so full of sh!t that they become a-holes themselves... because pvssies are an inch and half away from a-holes!

We are the d!cks, some of us are a-holes and the rest of the guys are just pvssies. I don't know how this is going to turn out for the men in our society but i do know that if we, the d!cks, don't fvck the a-holes we're going to have all our d!cks and pvssies all covered in sh!t!! :whistle:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DES, heheh,..I'm already starting fires there. Join me brother,..

Think of how well Plate Theory will go over here,..heh

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going straight to hell, I know,..

Plate Theory

I had to edit out the community specific terminology, but it's essentially the same post.

I feel like an arsonist now. All I need is some gasoline now,..

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
DES, heheh,..I'm already starting fires there. Join me brother
Think of how well Plate Theory will go over here,..heh

and here i thought you ware joking.......I should have known better.:cheer:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like shooting fish in a barrel. This is almost too easy.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Plate Theory

I had to edit out the community specific terminology, but it's essentially the same post.

*Lauging* You are going to hell. Who are you to shatter the ideoligies of these poor helplous souls who believe that when people fall in love that it was meant to be, written in the stars? However wait up a second. I'm thinking about joining now as my DJ alter ego (i.e an AFC) MilrenkNO (not to be confused with milren know but then again who cares). I'll start threads about how I'm in love and any other pathetic story I can dream up.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Freeing minds from the Matrix is dirty work.

I'm going to drop The Fallacy of the ONE on 'em tonight.

Mwahahah,...!

Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Plate Theory

Ummm, it says "Invalid Thread" when I go to it. Maybe the Admin took it down?

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that all the AFC's on that site weren't even that bad before they got there. I'm just glad I found this site and didn't end up like them.

D***, they're past the point no return now. BAFC's (BELOW-Average frustrated chump) because normal AFC's can be saved.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go that website, I feel like a god.

When I go to this website, I feel like a pawn.

Everyone knows so much more than me here.

But over there, I am the most intelligent one in that pack.

Women let emotions get in the way, and it's these very emotions that make it hard for them to provide the advice to make us into men. I am apalled at the amount of inquiries from those people that call themselves men. Utterly astounding.

I am just astonished at how these women offer advice to these men, but they are telling them the wrong advice. Telling them to be caring, loving, listening, etc. These are correct, but they're not telling the man the advice that matters. Being dominant. The woman there are telling men to give flowers. They are telling men to be supplicating. Quite humorous, to say the least.

Thier Jealousy and Cheating section is humorous as well.

They are predominately posts by suspecting wives and girlfriends.

All those posts on jealousy would be removed if they understood that it doesn't make sense about things you can't control. You can't control a man's feelings or a woman's feelings, and whether you are jealous or not, what will be, will be.

It's like that post by Gubby.

What will happen will happen regardless of whether you are jealous or not. So you might as well not be jealous.

But women are too emotional to understand this.

It is the woman who lets those emotions take over her.

And that website is evidence of that affectation.

I'm glad I found this website first and not that one.

Because I have seen significant results ever since my time here.

It's interesting to see that a lot of thier moderators are women.
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showgroups.php

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've purged every post I've put up so far. What's the point? Apparently the admins can't handle well conceived ideas that counter their ideologies. They can't handle the truth.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys searching advice on a pink forum?

This alone is enough reason to not trust ANYTHING on that pinkie screen! lol

Reaction score
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for being here and for making sense. I realize how rare a community like this is.

Thanks guys!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, how come everyone's getting deleted posts and banned except for me? I'm like a goddam drill sargeant over there, and nobody likes it. It's a crying shame that I make so much sense :cry:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh,..I got banned for my "harsh posts." I suppose the truth can be pretty harsh.

I re-upped under a different name though and fired of the Soulmate Myth post. Wonder if that's too 'harsh'. BTW this site is swimming in feminized mythology.

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice that is being put up there, can be summed up in one sentence:

...Be an AFC...

Someone should make a thread that asks "Who has actually gotten anywhere using the advice on this forum?" I doubt there would be many answers. Perhaps some people will figure out that stuff doesn't work/doesn't make sense. As much as I would enjoy less comtetition, I feel pity for them.