The most AFC thing you've ever done.

Stretch89

Reaction score
Hahaha some of these have given me a good laugh. I remember my first formal at High School, I was so nervous around my date I apologised for everything I did. Man I was such a faggot haha.

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
dmvdav said:
I broke into my exs families house (leaving no trace) to steal stuff with literally no value other than something of hers to hold when i was jacking off.

Then I befriended her dad, out of "concern" of his daughters alcohol problem. I mentioned she stole from me, and was sleeping around, living irresponsible and I said I was worried about her health and safety. lol.
Her dad cut her off financially, and she could no longer live it up on her dad's dime. She had to move back in with her parent's, where she still lives today.

I hacked her FB, Gmail, everything, and found ways to blackmail, and sabotage her without her ever knowing I was behind it. It all just seemed like unfortunate circumstances to her, though I saw it as the wake up call she needed.

Of course, she learned nothing from these experiences, since women have no sense of accountability. Not only that, she was texting me saying she missed me, etc. and I was dedicated to no contact so I haven' spoken to her except when I ran into her randomly once.
That's how I learned about women's social wherewithal. They literally can't lose.

My overall "plan" was to get her back in our hometown, broken and alone. I was going to set up circumstances where she'd see me out enjoying life like we both used to do. I was going to her get her to fall for me again, promise her the world, then infect her mind and make her work for me, to leave her cold when she needed me most. This was before I realized how almost all girls are exactly the same as her, and I haven't wanted her since.

Yea, pretty beta and AFC at times, but it was still an interesting experience. I don't regret it, and still use the lessons to this day.
:crackup: Dude that's some deep ****!

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cringe every time I think of the list of times I was in like flynn with some girl and was too much of a puzzy to pursue it, usually for some stupid reason I managed to invent at the time.

Got a few years on a lot of you guys....Gotta say, listen to those who tell you that the only failure in life is failing to take risks.