The most AFC thing you've ever done.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another experience thread. Me and a buddy were reminiscing some of the most beta(est) pussiest gayest things we've ever done before swallowing that red pill with a nice chaser. His worst thing was crying because a girl took to long to text.
Mine was making a girl say she would never ever under any circumstance leave me.
What's yours ? What's you pussiest moment ? What's that moment that when you recall you want to stone cold stunner your former self.

Its nice to see how far you've come .

-Smoove

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was on AOL and chatting with this 20 yo blonde chick a long time ago. After we exchanged photos, I found out that she was a bank teller, and she knew me. She invited me out for coffee.

I was kind of quiet dying our date. I was shy and intimidated by a 20yo borderline HB8. She IMs me the next night...

HB8: You were kind of quiet the other night.
Mike: Yeah I was
HB8: Why?

<Trying to win her over>

Mike: I was thinking about how lucky I was to be with you.

She ended up dumping me but remaining my IM buddy (before we had texting) who told me about the the other teller she started sleeping with.

Steve-O

Banned
Reaction score
I begged and texted a girl all night not to break up with me. Yeah, I spent the whole night and didn't get any sleep. We got back together but broke up later in the future. Looking back at what I did though, I just want to slap my past self.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm glad i was afc before the days of text and email. oh shame.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mines really bad.... I once payed my first real girlfriend for sex when she wasn't in the mood for it. *embarrassed face*

Edit; not long after that she dumped me whilst she was around her friends flat getting fvcked by someone else.

Milks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can beat that guys. I used to have a oneitis in the 8th grade, never made a move. Highschool came along and we went to different schools and eventually she became a forgotten memory, that is, until I found out where her bus would drop her off everyday. so everyday I would wait for her to show up by myself, some days, she wouldn't even come or would take a different route. I would talk about how i had a crush on her until she got picked up. This went on for a good month or 2 until she finally stopped showing up.

Ha I was such a faggot.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another one, I turned down sex because I "respected her to much"
she dumped me.the next day.
arughhh I hate my past self

USB

Reaction score
I tried to convince a hb8 after three week of dating that I love her more than she ...

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
USB said:
I tried to convince a hb8 after three week of dating that I love her more than she ...
I did this also. Then she asked why I loved her and I said "your the best person Iv'e met". She was a mere HB7.5

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst by far was in college when I bought a girl I liked a textbook. I told her I had it for the semester before. Makes me cringe when I think about it! LOL

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Forget it, alpha up, your past is to learn from !
I think its good to look at these moments and learn from your afc mistakes

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun just to laugh at it. This could be quite a funny thread.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I hung out with when I was 18, I caught quite the crush on her. We didn't do anything but make out. I moved for a few months. This is before cell phones and texting was a common thing. One day I went to the park and picked some little flowers, put them in a book to flatten then out, wrote her a letter and put the letter and flowers in an envelope and mailed it to her. I then watched Aladdin and thought about her.

I can't recall how I got her address, I think I called her and told her I needed it because I was sending her something. Lol, it was lame. But she kept it.

My biggest afc actions were alcohol fueled and with ex gfs. Unfortunately, I had to go through the pain of it all. Pretty rough times, but I had to face them all and accept the ugly truth.

It is what it is and you face the mirror eventually. It is inevitable. You can smash that mirror out of hate, but if you don't clean it up there is just many fragmented pieces still staring back at you. You need to use the pain to replace the old mirror, and toss the shattered pieces (baggage) away.

You are more and always will be more than what you thought you were. We all come from the same source. But we all face the human condition differently. Not only that but we have two human different natures to life with-masculine and feminine.

What causes you pain, anguish, despair, or...frustration...are conditional, and will dissipate by way of the surety you hold in yourself. Change would not be possible without the friction of these emotions, and although deceptive, they are a part of you, and teach you.

By our own veracity we live and speak the truths we know, and later discover.

Last edited:

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Come on now, this thread should be flooded with sucka ass stories but y'all rather act like some shy scared as mother****ers instead.

These are the top 2 sucka ass **** I've done for females.

First was the city slut Sophie, an gorgeous italian girl who looked very latina in the summer. Slim body, very busty up top, not much ass tho, with an adorable face.

I basically tried to turn a ho into a housewife at 15. SMH :crackup: She kept on declining me so I went to my last resort.... which was plain pathetic and embarrassing. I always seen dudes in those romance movies cry and how women be like "awwwww" triggering that female emotion of nurturing.

So I'm in my dining room room with the lights dimmed, call her crying my ****ing eyes out begging her to be with me. *sniffles* Sophie.... you don't know what you mean to me, I will deliver the world to you on the platter, them other dudes just use you for sex, let me treat you right, you deserve it.... PLEASE *bawls eyes out* PLEASE SOPHIE PLEASE!!! OMG I'm begging you crying my eyes out and I've never done this for anyone! *cries some more* PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

:down: :down: :down: :down:

Another time at my job their was this pretty hood rat that worked with me but in another area. I didn't like her at all at first but then we started talking and hanging out.... I became obsessed with her. One of those exotic looking light skin black women, big tits (very pretty nipples) nice ass and thick body period.

We had a few sexual trysts but I wanted more. I didn't even give one single fukk that her man was some big time drug dealer locked up prison, I was determined to make that rat mine. I ignored all the red signs and even had people coworkers tell me straight up she's using you I saw fukk all of y'all, y'all don't understand.

I got fired from my job 2 weeks before Christmas. We spoke of getting each other Christmas gifts so I got her what she wanted. Micheal Jackson the experience along with an Nintendo Wii. I showed up to the job and everyone and their got dayum mama was there.

I gave her her gift and got nothing in returned. I walked out as the laughing stock of the day.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I will never do such sucka ass **** in my life ever again!
Haha

Ata boy!

Laughing at ourselves and our foibles is a sure way to graduate from Serious School.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree people are shy so I'll keep posting mine until this thread gets hot.
I once ****ed a girl with a boyfriend. and afterward, instead of nexting that slore. I continued to talk to her for 2 months (without sex) in effort to convince her I was her soulmate. ( she was cheating on her boyfriend with others as well mind you) but then when afc boyfriend broke up with her I helped this ***** get back with him cause' I "didnt like seeing her sad"
whewww, that one gives me shudders.
Its cool though cause' imma stone cold killer suave ass DJ alpha now, and I'm young.
I made all my mistakes early. ;)

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke into my exs families house (leaving no trace) to steal stuff with literally no value other than something of hers to hold when i was jacking off.

Then I befriended her dad, out of "concern" of his daughters alcohol problem. I mentioned she stole from me, and was sleeping around, living irresponsible and I said I was worried about her health and safety. lol.
Her dad cut her off financially, and she could no longer live it up on her dad's dime. She had to move back in with her parent's, where she still lives today.

I hacked her FB, Gmail, everything, and found ways to blackmail, and sabotage her without her ever knowing I was behind it. It all just seemed like unfortunate circumstances to her, though I saw it as the wake up call she needed.

Of course, she learned nothing from these experiences, since women have no sense of accountability. Not only that, she was texting me saying she missed me, etc. and I was dedicated to no contact so I haven' spoken to her except when I ran into her randomly once.
That's how I learned about women's social wherewithal. They literally can't lose.

My overall "plan" was to get her back in our hometown, broken and alone. I was going to set up circumstances where she'd see me out enjoying life like we both used to do. I was going to her get her to fall for me again, promise her the world, then infect her mind and make her work for me, to leave her cold when she needed me most. This was before I realized how almost all girls are exactly the same as her, and I haven't wanted her since.

Yea, pretty beta and AFC at times, but it was still an interesting experience. I don't regret it, and still use the lessons to this day.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the most AFC things I used to do were be too afraid to talk to girls I liked and pursue girls far, far longer than I should've,

I've long stopped doing the former, but the latter is a problem.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would getting a hard on while talking to a girl count as AFC? It's literally hard to hide it when you're horny.