The meaning of this text msg?

AcknowledgeDaRep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with this chick a while back during my AFC days. She was initially attracted to me when we first met because she called me a spunk and was always following me around and touching me. Needless to say I screwed it up with my AFC ways...

So I received this message out of the blue with no contact for some months:

"hey buddy, how are you?"

That buddy thing sounds bad, but I have referred to her as a buddy in previous text messages, don't know if that could have anything to do with it. . What do you guys think?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it means nothing, your over analyzing this.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep means nothing. The text message alone could mean nothing, a lot of people text with generic messages like that whenever they are board ie myself as well as a lot of girls I know.

AcknowledgeDaRep

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, you're absolutely right man. I feel kinda stupid for even posting such a ridicolous question, unfortunately I can't even delete the thread

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey buddy, how are you?"

= i am bored and i have sent this to 20 AFC's i know and i need a few to reply to boost my ego so i still think i am God's gift to man

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AcknowledgeDaRep
yeah, you're absolutely right man. I feel kinda stupid for even posting such a ridicolous question, unfortunately I can't even delete the thread
No worries I call my social robot friends all the time to ask them stuff, and they tell me I'm overanalyzing it a lot of the time.

AcknowledgeDaRep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up msging her back with some C&F and now she wants to "get together". The problem is that she's a 3rd year psychology student, so as good as my game is now, she might be able to see right through it.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up msging her back with some C&F and now she wants to "get together". The problem is that she's a 3rd year psychology student, so as good as my game is now, she might be able to see right through it.
lol at the psychology... unless you are serious then I feel sorry for you

EquityPrivate

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 3rd year psychology student.

Read this as: "She has no clue what to do in life and can't take the heat in literature."

Don't be put off by a psych student. Just make fun of her all the time with comments like...

You: "You know, I hear psyche students do it deeper."
Her: "Ew! You have a dirty mind."
You: "What? Huh? Oh... no EWWW! I meant intellectualize. What were YOU thinking? You are the sicko. That sounds to me like a bit of projection."
Her: "What?"
You: "Yeah, you're projecting. It happens to insecure women sometimes. The put their internal feelings on others. If they are sexually frustrated, they see everyone else as frustrated. It is a coping mechanism."
Her: "I am NOT frustrated."
You: "You know, the first step to getting better is admitting you have a problem." *grin*
Her: "I do NOT have a problem!"
You: "'da Nile ain't just a river in Egypt, you know."

-etc.-

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another option

You could always take a shot at flipping the angle and accusing her of playing head games with you - games that she learned from her psychology training.

I went to a school with the biggest psychology department in the country and this misdirect worked for me a few times. Women spend so long trying to convince you that they aren't playing you that it puts them off their guard and you get a freer run.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a pet name. Hey my little psychology dork.....

The girl im on a date with later is like in debate club or some sh!t like that so I constantly bust on her.