The Man, The TIp The legend

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
warning: GOod read lol

Hello fellow DJS, since many of you are sharing your tips and techniques, I'd like to stress the importance of one tip. When I was young from 9-18 my game was lame. I mean I always spent most of my time being jealous like crazy of the kid who got to date the hot girl in elementary, middle school etc. At those ages i just came to the conclusion i was just not hot enough. I guess i didnt know how to be cool and wear cool brand names at that age or SO I thought... As the years progressed, i got bigger went to gym, got some cash here and there and understood the importance of having a good sense of style, confidence, and to keep cool.

Despite my efforts, brand name clothes, and even tryin to be friends with jocks etc in high school, my efforts were thwarted because I just always fell short to the 1 guy who took the hot girl away. ? i just couldnt understand it, i then didnt understand what the heck was going on. At that point I was sick and tired of starting to talk to hot girls, talking to them a lot, then just not get them, (friendship zone to a degree). I asked myself wtf was i doing wrong??
I then in actuality DIDNT CARE anymore. I mean seriously I SAID SCREW THIS! i just went to gym when i started 10th grade and never looked backed, but I truly said im fed up, deep down inside if 1 more girl said hello i wanted to turn and ignore the **** out of her from the hurt and anger of past events. I kept BUSY BUSY! i worked hard in classes participated in sports and really kept to myself and friends, but when a girl would say hello, i'd just say hey and just ignore the **** out of them truly, not trying to use as a "technique" at least not yet!

A little into 10th grade i discovered a hot girl practiced soccer while i practiced track, but i shook it off and ran laps.all the guys gawked like hell, but i was saying "you m#$# b3535CH get away" i didnt want to go through that crap of losing to a dude once again and not getting the girl. I dipped and ran more laps every day 5times a day afterschool until one day i was leaving to go out and i got TACKLED!!!! i said WTF!! she literarily tackled me with full force and i actually almost fell. i really got pissed because i couldnt believe what happened. she came and said "hey why you so weak huh?", and got in my face and started touchin me and stuff. i was like why did u tackle me? i dont wanna fight u. she came close got in m y face and made a huge smile. my heart almost melted and that smile cuz she looked gorgeous, with caramel skin and pearly white teeth, she was petite and fit too. I just smiled back and said, what what? and started to laugh at the whole situation. we walked out together and i just jogged away and said see you, still ignoring her because i knew the same situation could repeat like the past with other girls and some other guy can get her, but this was a little different.

Throughout the week she always came up to me after school then i only spoke in small lines like "hey." and that was it. or "see ya later' then leave right away. with time she just kept trackin me down and it was crazy. she then asked me for my number 1 day! i was like wtf o snap. this was the furthest i've gotten and thats when it was a wrap. We dated for years then i dipped to a university. I then just pimped it up for 4 years but i realized i just was able to sleep with girls and dip but i was unable to get the girls to come to me and be all over me like high school. i then realized what i was doing in high school to make the girl completely under my control and to want me like a dog wants a bone. a lightbulb went off in my mind and it made me realize the potency of DO NOT CARE. That was 10 years ago

I now have a steady girlfriend and when i go to work (lots of female interaction) i truly do not care at all for the girls because i love my girlfriend. I really DO NOT CARE inside, and the girls can sense it. Receptionists, hot ass accountants, lots of other girls all come to me and give me a look and are always me asking personal questions , if i wan go eat etc., but i just kindly turn them down but boy o boy do they come back. So what is the point of this long tirade? what am i really trying to convey to the aspiring djs out there?

Exude confidence, Never ever pester and bug a girl or show her how hot you think she is when you're tryin to reel her, eg(gawking, calling excessively,)etc., Try to seem like you are goal oriented, or busy like you actually have a life and activities other than her (killer point) and last but not least in your mind DO NOT CARE ( meaning do not mentally even think about getting her 24/7 silently even or focus on the game, treat her like a background thats just there) getting in that state of mnd is not easy but if its in your mind then itll be easy to do the above points on the outside you see. THen all that you need will work.

Believe it or not this works on all girls ive seen, i mean killer girls that are just hot as **** except they will require you to truly NOT CARE. aka first second third degree black belt ranking system. lol. I hope this has even helped 1 man out there. I'm just trying to help out because i'm talking from over 12 years experience and many women but i was wack at once and with time we all improve if we apply ourselves. Have a good one and feel free to reply with any of your own stories you may have about this.:cool:

Last edited:

studentisready

Reaction score
Brilliant post. All of us can work that into our game. There just seems to be something about not caring that makes many women fizz at the ****. Women want what they can't have. They are sexually attracted to guys that they feel that they cant have! Thats also why its important for guys to always have as many 'projects' going on at any one time as possible because it increases that 'not caring' x factor. Good hunting...

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treat her like a background thats just there)

Ha, ha...love it.

Thats also why its important for guys to always have as many 'projects' going on at any one time as possible because it increases that 'not caring' x factor.

Great point

After some time You start showin her You love her, You still got success in life but You wanna show her that You care and someday it gets boring for her..

You can show a girl you care and still keep things interesting and exciting.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
good post about your personal experience, just a note, next time do paragraph, it really hurts my eyes looking at that sea of text.....

ya reverse psychology definitely works, it's one of the best way to start game a chick, the more you ignore her, the more she wants your attention, it's the funny side of human nature where people are always wanting the things they dont have

just another side note, this great for getting girls to chase after you, and you pick out the one that you want best, but as time passes the girl would want commitment and passion from you in the relationship too, otherwise she would fall out on you thinking you dont like her enough or show enough attention to her

this is what i didnt get and killed the last one i had

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woops sorry about the paragraphing. Im glad positive statements are coming. To answer what i do with my current girlfriend is the same exact THING. What ive realized with a serious relationship like the one now is the same exact thing that was mentioned. You do try to show her you love her and care but it must not be done in a very cliche' lame method.

If for example you have been dating for 6 months and things are good and solid you must expect her to start getting really bored and fed up of same stuff. this is when every couple of weeks or once a month you have to do a what i call "refresher method". The refresher method is what has stabilized and kept my relationship alive (of course other things are needed also). I did this about every 3-4 weeks. Instead of calling every day i let her call me, then instead of leaving decent lenght messages, i keep it very short and to the point. Example : jus wanted to say hi, gotta run now ttyl. But dont really talk later lol. This is the precursor to the refresher, she will start to miss you already.

Step 2 of the refresher method is the actual transition of slowly reducing phonecalls/messages and going to 0 calling / leaving messages for a few days only! important only a few days otherwise problems may come about. BUt the trick to do that and avoid getting yelled at for not calling etc. is to let her know you'll be super busy next days with etc. and youl have to do it otherwise you'll be upset at yourself and stressed unless so and so tasks are done. but really thats not true lol. Just dont call her/ email/ etc. if she calls or writes respond with super short sweet response, like hey how was your day? oops got to run now. lol

Final step of refresher i used for a long time was the last step which wraps it all up because at this point she may say to herself "why isnt he dropping what he has to do for me?, arent i number one over anything?" what ive learned is girls love men who are structured and know what to do. This is when you actually put some effort and surprise the heck out of her, flowers, candy, a card, love letter. She'll light up and you two have just refreshed your relations and it gives you a good break from her too. :)