The "magic eyelash" technique

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
Hmm an AW did that exact thing to me the other day, including the make a wish part.

Theres no harm in it, you won't get a negative response, it won't be magic but it will help make her comfortable.

WTF? You're perfectly fine sticking your **** in her ***** when you don't know who else has been there, you're happy putting your fingers in there and probably your tongue as well, but you think its disgusting to touch a fucking eyelash?!? You're screwed up man.
Yeah, but I dont see them....by the way quit PMing me asking for "NUDE PICS"

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Yeah, but I dont see them....by the way quit PMing me asking for "NUDE PICS"

Huh? I've never PMed you...:confused:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vibe"ooooh honey, you have a bogey stuck to you"

"HOLD STILL"
pick, pick

vibe"there, now i have the bogey "honey bunny"

"MAKE A WISH"

girl" OOOH,i wish you could pick all of my.....

vibe"STOP,your wish must be your wish only, "HONEY BUNNY"

girl"ok, ive done it babey"

vibe"OK,now, EAT the bogey and your wish will come true"

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
vibe"ooooh honey, you have a bogey stuck to you"

"HOLD STILL"
pick, pick

vibe"there, now i have the bogey "honey bunny"

"MAKE A WISH"

girl" OOOH,i wish you could pick all of my.....

vibe"STOP,your wish must be your wish only, "HONEY BUNNY"

girl"ok, ive done it babey"

vibe"OK,now, EAT the bogey and your wish will come true"

You're kind of an idiot, huh.

~Vibe~

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
HA HA HA, just a joke thats all
OH!! OH! A joke! My mistake, man.

Everybody knows that wishing on bogeys only works if they're fresh-picked.

~Vibe~

Leah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Iamnotacrook
Unfortunately, most of the guys on this site aren't hot chicks... and by the way, Leah is a girls' name.
LMAO! So does this trick work on guys??

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I had a chick do it to me a while ago.. Can't say it really made me feel any different towards her, I was just whatever. At least shes comfortable touching my face like that, thats a good thing I guess. So its not going to do you any harm, as someone said no one is going to knock back a chick doing it to them but it probably won't prove much.

toeknee

Reaction score
I tired this yesterday when i went out with a co-worker. Exactly everything that would happen did. She guessed wrong i dropped the converstion of it and it drummed up her curiosty about the whole thing. I told her you will have to wait till the next time to find out the result.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
Like I said, I had a chick do it to me a while ago.. Can't say it really made me feel any different towards her, I was just whatever. At least shes comfortable touching my face like that, thats a good thing I guess. So its not going to do you any harm, as someone said no one is going to knock back a chick doing it to them but it probably won't prove much.
It's not instant. The first time you do it, it will just be a "cute thing" that works the same as boyfriending.

It's the NEXT time you do it, that it begins to count. When you grab her eyelash and just hold it out to her and she remembers what she is supposed to do without you having to tell her anything. That is when it begins to get her attached because now it's something you two "share." She knows exactly what to do when you hold out that eyelash and that makes her feel good inside. But don't do it too fast. I like to do it when we're lying in bed, cuddling late at night or early in the morning (maybe after sex). Those are times that eyelashes naturally come out on her cheek so the amount that you do it sort of works itself out (unless your girl is shedding or something...but that's a whole other thing...weirdo...)

~Vibe~

Last edited:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
although not original and somewhat complicated, i don't get the whole flaming thing...

i actually think the eyelash thing is a bit sensitive, i haven't done that...but i sometimes if i'm with a girl that i know we both are flirting with each other, ie like each other (and we're standing pretty close), i like to lightly rub/pet her nose with my index finger. sort of in a joking manner and i smile...it's not a technique, and it's just something i do, hadn't thought of it this way until now. and usually she'll just smile and give me the "what was that for" look. and i usually say something like "you have a cute little nose" and smile...it's similar to the eyelash thing because i've done it a lot, and the girl gets accustomed to it, and likes it when i pet their "cute" nose.

haha, damn, i almost feel like dr. beard writing this, i've never really shared this before...but maybe you guys should try it too. do it when you're flirting, and alone with the girl, like vibe said...and make sure it's the right moment or it will come off un-natural and bad.

i guess rather than everyone try the eyelash thing, which is not a bad tip, everyone needs to find their unique kino thing. try something weird and unusual that other guys wouldn't do to her...poke or tickle her, be random and just have fun with it.

eh, reading what i just wrote, i think i get what you're saying with the "boyfriending" thing...although i've never really had a gf, the few girls i've been with seem to get attached to me quickly, i actually don't like that bit. maybe because i'm acting the part...hadn't thought of it this way.

thx, keep the ideas coming vibe. :woo:

oh, and on a final note...that maybe how this could be a bad tip, in that it could get the girl attached to you, thinking you're her bf...i guess it's not exactly bad, but not everyone is looking for a gf, and just likes flings...kind of makes me think i should stop doing the cuddly, cute stuff as much. kind of feel chumpish now, lol. i guess it all depends, and be careful what you wish for.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
i guess rather than everyone try the eyelash thing, which is not a bad tip, everyone needs to find their unique kino thing. try something weird and unusual that other guys wouldn't do to her...poke or tickle her, be random and just have fun with it.
Good point, man. Yeah, this is definitely something I am used to doing just because it was something an old girlfriend used to do to me. When I tried it, it was on a whim. I do similar kino things like nose-touching and brushing her hair out of her face for her. I have the same problem, h2o. Girls get really attached because I act the part. I have been in four long-term relationships (anywhere from one to two years) so I think I just fall into that interaction-style very naturally. It doesn't come off as AFC because I am comfortable and confident with it, but it does let the girl know that I am different and "sensitive" underneath my tough, alpha exterior. In other words, our relationship won't be the average drama-filled one she has with the other "jerks" she dates. She will be on her toes, but she will still know she is loved (which, in my opinion, is NOT a bad thing, no matter WHAT all you naysayers out there would like to say).

Anyway, as h2o said, these kinds of things are not to be considered as "techniques" or "tactics." But from reading them, you should be able to derive your own natural comfort-building style. Always remember - your own style is the only style that will work for you in the long run as well as the short run.

~Vibe~

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by toeknee
I tired this yesterday when i went out with a co-worker. Exactly everything that would happen did. She guessed wrong i dropped the converstion of it and it drummed up her curiosty about the whole thing. I told her you will have to wait till the next time to find out the result.
Awesome! Great to see you're field-testing it!

~Vibe~

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try the lint thing. Carry a bit of lint and pretend to take it off her shoulder or where ever.
Then comment on how long its been there and laff at her.