"The Look"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. drop your jaw 3cm
2. put on your "poker mouth" -_-
(your lips should be touching while jaw is dropped )
3. raise eyebrows slightly

now if done right you should feel slight pressure in the back of your throat. thats your male hormones kicking in. you should feel like you want to stop but you shouldnt. Ease into it and slowly relax everything while staying in this position.

"The Look"

ill try and type this so everyone can understand and see what i am talking about. Im not a god or anything im just somone who can get girls to feel attracted to me, through a little minipulation and mind tricks. Hot, ugly, whatever it doesnt matter. first let me explain

Girls are diffrent then Guys

girls are not attracted by looks whatsoever, they are attracted by EMOTIONS
that means, that even after talking to girls for 5 - 30 minutes. in the first few minutes if you feel she wasnt attracted to you it wont work. period

now to make them attracted you need to get into there emotions. thats were "THE LOOK" comes in.

"The Look Explained"

when you do what I explained in these few pages. You tap into there psyche and let them know that YOUR HOT, and you know it.
and you really dont care how they look and you will do whatever you want and no one will stop you. It is a very powerfull mindset and Personally i think it is by far, THE BEST mindset/way of life if you want to get girls. Period

"The Look" - discected

Indifference- you could care less what happens and you will just roll with the punches on your own watch. Everyone around you can come with you for the ride or not. it doesnt matter to you

The Hot Factor- you dont look scary, if you are thinking you are hot, it will show in the eyes. Trust me and it will make a big statement.

Conversations- you should care less if you talk to them or not because you have tapped into their psyche. You established communication through a diffrent frequency that girls think on. even if you talk this second communication is going on and it is very powerfull. You shouldnt try to go after girls either. with this look they come to you and thats all there is to it.

Tease- Girls try to get what they want and if they dont get it. Most will keep trying untill they do. so a girl looks your way what are you going to do? look back? talk to her? WRONG. when your in this mood you need to act like you saw that but you didnt care. Just keep going like it didnt matter. And have fun with it. GIRLS will go crazy.

Ways of getting into "the look"-

these are ways i use when i go out. i dont put it on in my house because there is no need to when im here by myself.

(a) You Are Hot. -

think it 24~7 live it. it will show in the eyes. girls can pick it out a mile away

(b) Your Sad and **** Everyone -

The Truth.. if you want to pull this off you need to think you are sad. it actually shows the same emotions as seduction when around women. The **** Everyone stops you from turning into a puppy dog and keeps that look on your face.

(c) Slow Down and Relax -

When you are moving vision you are moving through a swimming pool. You wouldnt beable to make fast movement s would you. You need to relax when you do this because girls ARE NOT and WILL NOT be attracted to somone who is jerky or bouncing off the wall.

(d) Dont Think -

The Ironic part. once you think you are in "THE LOOK" you need to stop thinking about the process so it looks natural. Once you stop thinking about it when you are "IN" your thoughts will be replaced with "i am seducing her" "shes looking over here" "I am so badass" ect ect.. they will all be on how great you are and stuff like that. This is the biggest and hardest part to let your mind free and trust your natural instinks to take over.

I think i covered just about everything, No one is really in "THE LOOK" 24~7 you can only choose when. So for me, i start this process before i go to college and it takes me about 10-30 minutes to get fully into it.

Girls go crazy

guys look up to you

and you feel like ****ing tony montana

This was passed down in my family and i feel like sharing it.

have fun

The Fly

Last edited:

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems its just make u look like uve got a long face. :down:

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put this in the tips section, but then again this is a dumb tip.
:down:

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not soo much making a face but whats "behind"
the face.

i have used "the look" forever and it's gotten everything
from a blush to giddyness and if mastered is the best
non-verbal opener. i have used it way too many times
to think otherwise.

for those who "don't get it"-

look in the mirror and relax
how would you look like if you were no
doubt a sex god and that every girl wanted you-
and you knew it.
it's a mix being irresistable and untouchable.
look at male CK models and their facial expressions
..thats "the look" and they have it for a reason.
who do you think is more sexually attractive to a woman?
a guy with that look or someone with goofy grin?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody post a picture of some making this face because I try and do it and I look stupid so I wanna know if Im doing it wrong hey thread starter post a pic of u or someone else doing that

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\hahaha true but i get wut these guys are saying. get that pimp face on

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soprano
that guy just looks gay :crackup:
i couldnt agree more, the first thing that came to my mind :crackup:

I agree it works, people cant help but to find you alluring because of the possibility you're hiding something. or you're just a deep guy haha

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that dude might look a little pretty ,but i bet he gets soo
much p**** that he reaks of it.

heres a better pic.

i don't know why but chicks go apes**** over it.:crackup:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't a "look"

It's a natural facial expression directly related to a certain attitude.

I can just see it now... all these geeks are gonna start practicing "the look" and think all their problems are solved ....:rolleyes:

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a look. Smile just a little so your cheeks go up just a little, and squint your eyes a little, just a little tho.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
It isn't a "look"

I can just see it now... all these geeks are gonna start practicing "the look" and think all their problems are solved ....:rolleyes:
So whaddya wanna call this? "The look that gets the touch?"
Actually, I agree with Canadian here. I mean, this might help a little bit..you might get a giggle or two but in reality, why not develop your inner game and just have the look come naturally without trying to fake it! It's probably one of those things that's easily discernible when faked--like a fake smile. Even if it isn't, I can't see it helping you be more succesful than just having good inner game.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fake a look. Even if you get good at it, most of the time it's probably gonna look like you have to take a really big dump.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
It isn't a "look"

SuPaF1y

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you train yourself to constantly do this. you will very quickly move from a nice guy to a bad ass. trust me

I've had girls tell me they got shivers and their hearts beating just from my faciall expression, girls at stoplights car behind me looking at me like i was a king, girls at school coming into my zone and wanting to be around me.

its more then just "a look" its a mindset and its the key to the door. it doesnt open the door for you but it damn sure gets you to it. all you need to do is act the part and you will become.

remember be who you want to be and you will become. its not acting its living.

Think about it..