The Liberation of a Breakup

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The key move: before dinner we stepped outside the crowded sushi restaurant. We had been together about one hour. I decided to go for the kiss right there. It was the most odd reaction I got. She essentially went through with the kiss while backing away so that our lips never touched - but her body language was exactly the same as it would have been during a kiss (namely positive). It was an air kiss, a sort of dance move. I maintained my composure and just laughed it off.

During the date she started holding really long eye contact. She made love to me with her eyes. She kept asking "what?". Has anyone noticed how girls who really like you will always hold eye contact and then ask "what?". After the date she asked me to drive her to her apartment and I got a real kiss in the driveway. She talked about at least 5 date ideas for our next date.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best is when your doing most of the work in the relationship. If you're a DJ, it's not much work.

It's still liberating, because you gain some of your value back, that she sucked out of you. And, she loses out on this value. Boo fukking hoo!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score