• Method A

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Method B

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read in the sosuave articles, quick tips, or hall of fame, or somewhere like that and interesting article that had a different way of getting a kiss with a nice interest level... I want the opinion of some board DJs as to whether you think its worth bothering with:

Method A:
Look into her eyes, run your fingers through her hair and kiss her.

Method B: (This is the method I question- it delivers an AFC vibe)
Say "Can I kiss you?" and, assuming she says "yes", you follow with an "Alright, i'll do that sometime, bye!"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School age = Moved to High School forum.

Reaction score
Method A, sure why not?
Method B, the method you question, as well you should. What kind of AFC pimple popping dildo head would do that? Girls hate to be asked that.
Be dramatic, spontanious, slow, gentle, aggressive, soft, hard, bite, nibble, lick, tongue. whatever <shrugs> just dont over do anything

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, the question for Method B should be "Do you liek suprises?" and iif she says yes, kiss her. If she says no, kiss ehr anyways and say "Too bad:p"

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ****ing ask for it, take it! Thats the best way to determine things. If she doesn't want it, then she'll say so before you get there.