THE key is masculinity!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*cough*....I want to see science articles you have read...

Please, give me links.

I have been into bodybuilding and nutrition for a long time and some things you said about testosterone and foods are just out of WHACK.

Rice isn't natural? Really?

The most important food for testosterone is FAT.

ka_paow

Reaction score
everything u say makes a lot of sense, but i have read else where that smiling makes u more friendly and approachable. it makes u exude a positve and ****y presense. is it wrong to smile? and in what context should the masculinity show emotion?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ka_paow said:
everything u say makes a lot of sense, but i have read else where that smiling makes u more friendly and approachable. it makes u exude a positve and ****y presense. is it wrong to smile? and in what context should the masculinity show emotion?
GREAT question!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

This is the first time I came across this thread. Powerful little nuggets of information here. Long read but well worth it. Worth every word. (Maybe except the things about rice and testosterone..)

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that he is talking about processed food.
White rice is not natural.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump I like the mindset!

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ka_paow said:
Anyone who tells you it's wrong to smile is full of ****. But that's besides the point because Gunwitch never said "don't smile at all ever", he said "don't smile at your own expense or when people are making fun of you".