The Journal of Mr. Pink: Yoink!

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, things have gotten interesting. If you've been following the installments of my journal, last time you read about how I hooked this total, complete AFC up with an HB friend of mine. Well, he's still an AFC despite me trying to change him. And well... this is where things get pretty interesting.

I was talking to the HB on Christmas night, and well... we kinda made a deep kind of connection that she doesn't have with him. So, we're going out either tonite or sometime next week (dependent on if she gets out of work early) to get coffee, but I'm sure sometime while we're out this will be brought up in conversation.

So, right now, I'm somewhat positioned to yoink a girl out of a relationship I set her up in. And I actually do want to do it too strangely. Me and this girl really clicked the other night and it would work out really well. But, there's still the AFC guy I hooked her up with. I would feel like crap shafting him like this, but I can't help it that he didn't listen to my advice and screwed himself over like this.

What would you all do?? I'm thinking of yoinking her from him, and then setting him up with another friend of mine since I would feel really crappy shafting someone over that badly. Sound good??

-Mr. Pink

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Pink:

Your not going to steal her away from Mr. AFC!! If she's interested in you, she already mentally left Mr. AFC a while ago. When people post on here asking of ways to "steal her away from her b/f" I laugh. I laugh because no one can steal a person away from their mate, unless they don't REALLY like their mate. Keep that in mind. And if things go well at coffee, its your duty to keep things going. Its survival of the fittest bro!! Nothing wrong with it, I say go for it.

PIMP

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
Mr.Pink:

Your not going to steal her away from Mr. AFC!! If she's interested in you, she already mentally left Mr. AFC a while ago. When people post on here asking of ways to "steal her away from her b/f" I laugh. I laugh because no one can steal a person away from their mate, unless they don't REALLY like their mate. Keep that in mind. And if things go well at coffee, its your duty to keep things going. Its survival of the fittest bro!! Nothing wrong with it, I say go for it.

PIMP
Depends if it effects her friend or not.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
He ain't my bro. I met him through her, and have only known him for like two weeks. But, I would still feel crappy doing that to anyone.

Mr. Pink

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, after some debating, here's the options I've come up with. Which one sounds the most sound??

1)Go to coffee with this girl and talk to her about this. She said something about how she feels God put her into my life for a reason, so I'd ask her what she meant by that, and see if she meant she thought a relationship or whatever. I'd play things direct here. She was also saying a lot while I was trying to hook them about how she was wondering if she could do better than him, so maybe she actually isn't that interested in him.

2)Go to coffee with her, but don't say anything outright and obvious. I would just plant the thoughts in her head or flirt or something. Let her come onto me.

3)Go to coffee with her, but keep it strictly LJBF, and go for another, less attractive, but still cool girl I know.

-Mr. Pink

Deadpan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one. She might be a churchy, saying crap about God, but she could have interest level.

As for 2), girls seldom operate that way, and its just an excuse for you to sit back and do nothing.

And 3? You've been going after girls for awhile. Now's the time to GET one.

I've been following your journals and you're on the right track. Keep it up, and go for this one.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she is real religious, but she's also a real good person, so I don't mind.

Anyways, this dealie is tomarrow morning, so any more advice?? BTW, thanks for the advice so far...

-Mr. Pink

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... I've got a few more hours, so hopefully someone will give me some more advice.

Right now, I'm thinking of bringing this up towards the end of our get together, and then asking her to go to a party with me on New Years Eve and see what goes down then. Like??

-Mr. Pink