The Insecurity Phone call

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Occasionally, typically at night time when i'm not with my girlfriend, i get "The Call".

This call consists of,

Her: "Hey what are you doing? Who are you with? Call me later, K? I gotta go"

What should I tell her when she's showing her insecurity to me. I've been like, "I'm with my friends at so and so's place, Don't worry about me."

But when i call her like that she'll flip out and think i can't trust her.

Why is it like that? Is that a girl/guy thing where only girls get b!tchy when a guy shows their insecurity. How do DJ's handle when the girl shows her insecurity?

Give me a DJ response to "Hey what are you doing? Who are you with? Call me later, K? I gotta go"

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
HB: JUMP!

You: How High Sweetie Pie?

Man, things are done on YOUR terms. I wouldnt call back at all until the next day, tell her you were busy last night and tell her that you two will hook up the following night to have some fun. Insecurity is a big turn off, Mystery is a big TURN ON!

You know what to do ;)

Sarge On...
Haha:crackup:

I strongly agree with everything Shezz is saying.
Also, if these "calls" are frequent enough for you to expect them, she can talk to your voicemail IMO.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
Haha:crackup:

I strongly agree with everything Shezz is saying.
Also, if these "calls" are frequent enough for you to expect them, she can talk to your voicemail IMO.
She doesn't leave voicemails.. She'll call minute after minute. Then when i finally pick up.. She'll scream into the phone, "Where were you!?"

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
She doesn't leave voicemails.. She'll call minute after minute. Then when i finally pick up.. She'll scream into the phone, "Where were you!?"
Man, make her ass grass. She'd be so out of there if she tried that **** on me. Been there done that, have the f*cking T-shirt.

The ironic thing is, she's probably the one who's cheating, or thinking about it.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
Reply:
"The same place I am now!"
(hang up)

That should be good for a laugh.

-or-

"Obviously I was away from my phone.
Next time leave a message." :rolleyes:

At least have some fun with it.:p

That or just turn off your phone when you're expecting "The Call" (dum dum dum).

Garamin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,have some fun with it.

Next time she call's you and asks you where you are/what you are doing,just tell her the first thing that comes to mind

HB: Hey,what are you doin tonight
You:Not much.A friend needed some help digging something,hold on a sec,he is yellin at me for some reason.(pause) hey,i gotta go.(instert friends name here) just pulled a few large black trash bags out of his truck,and we gotta get them underground,real quick like.

HB: Hey,where are you?
You: I think i am headed to mexico.some guy just tossed me in a van,and told me to be quite.But hey,i gotta go.they just pulled out a shotgun,and told me to put the phone down.

She is oblvisly(SP?) crazy,so have fun with her before you get rid of her.Every call is a new oppertunity to make yourself and your friends laugh.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Garamin said:
Dude,have some fun with it.

Next time she call's you and asks you where you are/what you are doing,just tell her the first thing that comes to mind

HB: Hey,what are you doin tonight
You:Not much.A friend needed some help digging something,hold on a sec,he is yellin at me for some reason.(pause) hey,i gotta go.(instert friends name here) just pulled a few large black trash bags out of his truck,and we gotta get them underground,real quick like.

HB: Hey,where are you?
You: I think i am headed to mexico.some guy just tossed me in a van,and told me to be quite.But hey,i gotta go.they just pulled out a shotgun,and told me to put the phone down.
:crackup:

She is oblvisly(SP?) crazy,so have fun with her before you get rid of her.Every call is a new oppertunity to make yourself and your friends laugh.
This is my favorite solution, but I only think it will work if you are driving when you get the call (ambient road noise).

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO

I've had this happen to me before. Girl calls non stop, I finally answer and shes all like "Where the hell are you??!?"

Since I only have a HOME phone, and NO cell phone, I replied simply with...

I was out, and obviously I'm home now. I mean sh*t, you called my house and I answered...it's not like I'm in Bermuda or somethin. Relax.