The HUMAN LIE DETECTOR Routine

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey guys .

I was reading this article about how some people are like Human Lie Detectors .They detect if your lying by feeling your pulse , movement of your eye , your voice level and things like this . Anyway , it was boring and i didnt bother to read it all because something popped in my mind :D.

Human Lie Detector Routine

This routine is great because it can fit in everyones personality because it can be modified . Its also great great because you do many things with it .
You tease target
Demonstrate Higher Value [DHV] ,
Kino her ,
you eye contact her . And all this things can escalate to a kiss :D . Great , so this can be also kiss close :D

So here is the routine .

Open the set with " WHO LIES MORE OPENER " . Or to make it easier , open with any opener your comfortable . Then after some fluff talkin , just ask her who lies more .
She normally will say GUYS blla blla ...

(interupt her)

Tell her that you've read in a magazine that girls lie much more and about bigger things . Say: We lie about small things like Your ass dont look fat or something like this [C+F] but your girls lie about big things like The baby is yours .

Tell her your gonna test her if she's liar .Tell your can figure out when someone is lying [DHV]
Grab her hands and put your fingers in her wrists and pretend your feeling the pulse .[KINO]Tell her to keep eye contact with you .

And now , all you gotta do is ask some interesting/sexy/funny/provocative questions .

Ive used questions like :

1.Have you killed the victim ? [ in serious voice like she's going to prison after that but ]
2.Are you going to lie now ?
3.Do girls or guys lie more ?
4.What are you thinking right now ?
5.Do you think your are sexy ?
6.Do you like to get hit from guys ?

And some other BS questions . But remember , after each answer give her ****y and funny comment , tease her , misunderstand what she's saying , bust her balls , laugh at her and sh!t like this :D.

Common answers for the questions that ive asked up there ^ .

After she answers say for example :

1.I knew you were lying from begining , your going to prison .
2.Lol your lying again . Your gonna lie me on every question .
3.Again lying :cry: you feminist liar .
4.Oh your lying again . I knew you were thinking something nasty . Thats how your mind works :( . You nasty liar .
5.Her answer will probably be NO . Tell her its OK to tell what she's really thinking in funny voice .
6.Then why the hell are you wearing like this ?
1/2/3/4/5/6... Oh look , your pulse stopped , thats a bad sign .

And so continue on . You have all weapons . DHV , KINO , EYECONTACT . What the fvck do you want more ?? Try it . Field tested . If you dont get kiss youll at least make her laugh and build some crazy rapport .

PS:FEEL FREE TO COMMENT , PUT YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERS AND SUGGESTIONS . THANKS

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds pretty damn smooth. Let's just hypothetically say she says girls are the bigger liars though - could screw it up a little no? Just throwing it in there, but do you think it would work as well?

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam said:
That sounds pretty damn smooth. Let's just hypothetically say she says girls are the bigger liars though - could screw it up a little no? Just throwing it in there, but do you think it would work as well?
No it wouldnt screw . If you say it in ****yfunny way it wont screw . Almost anything you say in confident or ****yfunny way will be appreciated .

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Nice!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I am definitely going to try this and report back. Well, I guess I have to translate it first...

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok brothers :D , used it again :D .

Human Lie Detector Strikes Again :D:p .

Good reactions as always :D

I came up with some new questions :D .
I like them too much lol . I stole some from Mystery some from my mind some from ...

Questions :

1. Name 3 things that make you better from all other beautiful girls . Because , i think , BEAUTY its common .

She is going to qualify herself to you with this one
Your response after her answer : I knew you would say this :D , you never thought of this question didnt you. You always were like OHH IM GOODLOOKING , thats all i need . [teasing , said in CF way]

2. What you like in a guy ?
Usually she would say honesty , sincerity , nice guy blla blla . Your response : No i dont buy this

Or , i dont have any of these and you're all over me :D .

Or , upss , i dont have any of these , but i know you like me just because of my ass . Girls grab it all the time :S:p (sometimes , when you reached that fun lvl , she will reach your ass too and grab it )
[Golden Answer]

Other questions .

Are you going to hurt me ?:nervous:
Do you like cats or dogs more :D ?

etc etc etc .

Anyway i saw that , not all questions have to have funny response . No need

Also , you can see if she has BF with this one or not without being insecure . Just some indirect questions .

Alright guys , i served this , hope ur gonna use it . I used it many times , always great , funny and always got great results .

:up: DTP

hondo928

Don Juan
Reaction score
You think this routine can work, in a non-first meeting setting? I don't see why not but jw

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only do this once the lady has some comfort level around you maybe 2nd or 3rd date.

1. State your full name. Response: Great you are doing good so far
2. Are you going to lie during this test? Response: I feel your pulse going up.. not a good start, lets keep going anyway.
3. Are you happy with your looks? Response: Hmm pulse going up AGAIN you're starting to stress now....
4. Is your name Jimi Hendrix? no. Response: that's good at least you know who you are.
5. Do you want to kiss me? well this is 50/50 if she says yes... well go for it, if she says no say something like "that's not what your pulse says" and go for it...

That's my customized version ;)

fake real question, test, neg, humor, action....

Mr. Red

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, definitely a low-stress easy approach for DJ's and DJ Squires alike.

pseudo.Sam

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold. I'll try it out when i get the chance and report back :D