The hotter a girl is, the more likely she is to **** you.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else experience this?

I get turned down far more frequently by average to sub-average looking women (**** off, they each had a 'great personality,' ok?) then I do by girls towards the upper end of the scale. It just seems to be easier to sleep with hot women than average looking ones for some reason.

And I am talking strictly for ONS purposes here. It does not apply to dates.

Do you think they could just smell my desperation, and the fact that I was hitting on HER specifically ended up being a turn off in itself? I certainly wasn't aware of any change in my seduction behavior, but maybe there was a subconscious thing. A sort of Groucho Marx-esque 'I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone that would be desperate enough to sleep with me' catch twenty-two of sorts. I have never had sex with a girl I did not find very physically attractive, but I have tried, and always fail. That could perhaps be the reason?

The other thought I had was that hot women have been getting hit on since they were twelve years old. They probably had sex at a very young age and have been getting laid whenever they want it ever since. They have a casual attitude towards sex and realize that's it not really a big deal, just something enjoyable to do for fun when you're in the mood. Compare this to average looking women who have not had the same sexual experiences as hot women and are not as sexually open. They see it as a big deal because it's something that doesn't come along very often.

I am sure now 98% of the replies are going to be off-topic **** like "Well you shouldn't be going for those girls anyways, that is not the DJ way" and "You are not going to EVER get laid if you are really that desperate, work on your inner game first" and "go read the bible noob" and so forth.

Let me pre-empt you by saying
1) I am not completely shallow, and sometimes a girl's personality is enough to make me want to sleep with her despite less than stellar looks. (Then why don't I just date her? Because I don't want to date ANY woman. I simply don't want that in my life right now. But I do still want sex.)
2) Most of the time I'd rather just get the practice in. I learn by experience, and being good in bed comes from experience. This experience will help me hold on to the future girl that I WILL someday want to hold on to. I do still want to actively work towards becoming a better lover.
3) I am not talking about land whales or hideous abominations here. Simply the ordinary or plain looking girls with good personalities that most likely have been overlooked by guys most of their lives. I tend to have very weird taste in women. Sometimes I am just very attracted to girls that most guys would agree are not the typical definition of hot.
4) I do not need help getting laid. I have sex 2-3 times a week. I had sex this morning. I had sex last night. I still want to have sex with as many different women as possible, mostly because I love experiencing new things and think that I could still make a lot of progress in terms of sexual ability.

So if we can stay focused here on the question that I actually asked, it would be really cool!

Anyways, I'm sure this will be met mostly with flames and criticism, so flame away. But if anyone has come to the same or opposite conclusion that I have, I would love to hear about it. And I know the 'gaming average women' topic has been beat to death, but I'll still listen to whatever anyone has to say.

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, there is some truth to this.

I recall several years ago, while on a field trip with geology students (by this time, I was in my late 30's, with several years of professional experience), I was sitting next to a college student chick. She was a a plain Jane, kind of chubby, certainly not attractive. I casually said hello. She gave me the worst put-off ever. I just figured that I had come across like a dirty old man, but I've always wondered why. I see now that it was within her, and had nothing to do with me.

Also, people who look plain, ugly, or dull, more often than not have plain, ugly or dull personalities. Someone who looks hot is far more likely to actually have a hot personality to match.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thought I had was that hot women have been getting hit on since they were twelve years old. They probably had sex at a very young age and have been getting laid whenever they want it ever since. They have a casual attitude towards sex and realize that's it not really a big deal, just something enjoyable to do for fun when you're in the mood. Compare this to average looking women who have not had the same sexual experiences as hot women and are not as sexually open. They see it as a big deal because it's something that doesn't come along very often.
I think this is the most likely answer. ^^^

Attractive girls expect to have a lot of guys around them who want them. They're probably always eager to add to their list. Can't have too many guys around to remind them of how hot they are, can they?

Less attractive girls are probably more likely to have hangups about their sexuality, their desireability, and your motives.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is, and so many people refuse to believe it.. is that people can only really date on their level of attractiveness. Give or take a point or two.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60002

Read that thread and notice how things change for Pook as he gets bigger in size. He gets more and more attractive woman as he goes until eventually the lower class girls are completely appalled by him. If he were to try and approach them they would think it's a joke or a bet. Perhaps you are just above average in looks. More attractive woman come easier for you, not a bad thing at all.

The thing about you saying "hotter woman have more sex than average woman" I completely disagree with. The 7s and 8s are the ones that get the most sex. They are usually the party girls. Go out all the time. They have plenty of other men exactly on their level. They are somewhat attractive so they know the basics of game and some do extremely well. They get moments where they are really ****y or really insecure. It just depends who they are around. They get intimidated by the 9s and 10s, so they try the hardest to snatch the attention away from them. They are the first ones to jump on the d!ck.

This actually reminds me of a funny joke between me and me friend that happened on warped tour. We were watching some female band play. There was a hott one, a cute one, and a fat one. All the songs they are performing were about drinking, having sex, and being slutty. I look at my friend and I say "So which one do you think got herpes first?" we both agreed it was the fat one. Willing to jump on any d!ck that comes her way.

Hott woman just have orbiters. People think they get a ton of sex but in reality a lot of these guys don't ever make a move. They get hit on, every single day, but how many of them do you think actually try for the number close?

U

user43770

BobMo' said:
Also, people who look plain, ugly, or dull, more often than not have plain, ugly or dull personalities. Someone who looks hot is far more likely to actually have a hot personality to match.

That's stupid and couldn't be farther from the truth.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of good points made here, and I agree with pretty much all of them (except the post directly above this one).

Scars that is a great post that you linked to. I'm glad other people are encountering this and it's not just me.

From my experience this also tends to be correct more often than not. I think a lot of the Barbie-doll types (the gorgeous blondes with great bodies, slutty clothes, and *****y faces, the ones that get a ton of orbiters and approachers) are actually pretty plain and boring looking, even though they tend to be very, very hot. They all seem like carbon-copies of each other with zero personality. Again a generalization, but to me these girls seem pretty boring and boring looks = boring personality.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
Anyone else experience this?

I get turned down far more frequently by average to sub-average looking women (**** off, they each had a 'great personality,' ok?) then I do by girls towards the upper end of the scale. It just seems to be easier to sleep with hot women than average looking ones for some reason.
YES! And I got called retarded when I posted something like that on here before.

It is easier to get hot girls than average girls. How amazing is that? Usually average girls are closed off, unflirtatious and have psychological little issues about relationships, like feminist views and "OMG men only ever want sex and I am so above that!"

Hot girls will also have the balls to approach you if they like you or you say something funny to your friends which she hears. Overall hotties are far easier.

Also you didn't have to defend yourself, only ****s would slag you off for trying it on with average girls. Hell I've tried it on with average girls with average personalities just because they were in my social circle.

U

user43770

People who are plain, ugly or dull - more often than not - have to rely on their personalities to succeed; this is a fact. Those who are handed everything on a silver platter (hot chicks) usually don't have anything interesting to say, simply because they've never needed to.

On another note: are you trying to tell me that it's easier to bag a hot chick than a fat chick? If so, I beg to differ.

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
People who are plain, ugly or dull - more often than not - have to rely on their personalities to succeed; this is a fact. Those who are handed everything on a silver platter (hot chicks) usually don't have anything interesting to say, simply because they've never needed to.

On another note: are you trying to tell me that it's easier to bag a hot chick than a fat chick? If so, I beg to differ.
Fat chicks are usually desperate, so they don't really count.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I'm not saying that specifically. But I AM saying that I've been way more successful with hot chicks than fat ones. Even when you look strictly at percentages and success rates. I've never even slept with a fat chick because they ALWAYS turn me down. My success rate is literally zero. Whether or not that means 'easier,' though, is open to interpretation. I honestly don't know the cause, but it would be cool to find out.

I find that it's easier to game an attractive girl simply because you're more into her, so you tend to be more naturally sexual with her and whatnot.
I think this probably has a lot to do with it as well.

This is a debate that could go on for pages and pages, but from my own personal experience alone, ugly women usually tend to have ugly personalities to go along. That is my own personal experience and nothing more. Whereas with attractive women it tends to be about chance, 50/50. Or perhaps I am just incredibly biased and have not realized it, but I do not think this is the case.

Honestly, though, how many fat or just downright ugly women do you know that are very good friends of yours or are just super fun to be around? I have met ONE my entire life, and I cannot think of a single fat chick I have ever known that has had a great personality. Not one.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
I'm not saying that specifically. But I AM saying that I've been way more successful with hot chicks than fat ones. Even when you look strictly at percentages and success rates. I've never even slept with a fat chick because they ALWAYS turn me down. My success rate is literally zero. Whether or not that means 'easier,' though, is open to interpretation. I honestly don't know the cause, but it would be cool to find out.

I think this probably has a lot to do with it as well.

This is a debate that could go on for pages and pages, but from my own personal experience alone, ugly women usually tend to have ugly personalities to go along. That is my own personal experience and nothing more. Whereas with attractive women it tends to be about chance, 50/50. Or perhaps I am just incredibly biased and have not realized it, but I do not think this is the case.

Honestly, though, how many fat or just downright ugly women do you know that are very good friends of yours or are just super fun to be around? I have met ONE my entire life, and I cannot think of a single fat chick I have ever known that has had a great personality. Not one.

Hey Fury

I have been going out to clubs and doing the whole "picking up chics" thing for years.

The short answer is: You are right.

I find that the hot girls are not only looking for sex implicitly, but they really just want a male to come up and make it happen. They don't want to go home by themselves and sleep alone-- they want an adventure too! But...they want to brag about you when they call their girlfriends in the morning. So, you have to be attractive.

Also, another tidbit. I read somewhere that girls who are wearing pants are looking to get nailed that night. In my experience, that is true also. I have never taken home a girl who was wearing a dress the same night.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Read that thread and notice how things change for Pook as he gets bigger in size. He gets more and more attractive woman as he goes until eventually the lower class girls are completely appalled by him. If he were to try and approach them they would think it's a joke or a bet. Perhaps you are just above average in looks. More attractive woman come easier for you, not a bad thing at all.
Man, I've been getting this recently too. I had ONS with this chic who is extremely Hot but funnily enough her personality was pretty darn good too but this girl from the gym I've been having some tempo woth is a plain jane but has the personalty of a stuck up 9, or its either what I just highlighted ..

2-D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
Good looking girls having horrible personalities is such a myth. I've met really drop-dead gorgeous girls who were fun to be around and were not b1tches. However I've never met a really hot girl (think 8 and above, TRUE 8s which means about fashion model standard by the way) who didn't have her head firmly stuck up her own ass but even then it was just the impressions that others got which I never noticed, BUT that is usually the only fault. Come to think of it, average and below average looking girls usually have FAR more psychological issues. It makes sense when you think about it. Also the hotter girls are way more impressed when you bust on them a bit, and are far more sexually comfortable and open about themselves, no wonder they are so much easier.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY do the cute chicks think they're fat and why do the Fat Chicks think theyre cute, this is really blowing me away.

Got back on to some Online game this evening and the reception from average to fat chicks is a joke. This is probably one of my biggest irritates in "Game" I dont think I can stick around to be blown out, rejected or talked down to by some fatty with uggs.

How to combat this is a whole model in itself, dont know about you guys but I feel much more disturbed to getting blown out by some obnoxious land whale than a Hb. Its a fvcking joke right now.

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
Erm. Not being funny or anything but i've never heard anything further from the truth :p There are always exceptions but the typical 'HB10s' are all personality-less. They dont need one to pull with all the desperate AFCs about- so why would they develop any social skills other than comparing lays with their girl-friends? :p

It winds me up so much, Id love a girl with an incredible personality thats smoking hot. Its a real shame. :( Maybe one day?

Last point @ Pachuco - Couldn't agree more my friend, all the whales that act like w#ores online are so full of themselves. Thats why i'm hardly ever on the laptop ;)

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I've noticed this too. Closest thing I have to a theory is that they're most aligned with the whole "scene" and more experienced so it's less of a weird thing for them.