The Hoff is here!!!

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so iv finally decided to register for this forum after a while of visiting the site. I'm a 21 year old actor from Dublin and have just recently moved to the west coast, california.

Over the last 2 years i've had more sex than most of you will ever get. I'm willing to share some of my tips and experiences now i have a LTR with a HB9.5.

Firstly, i think a lot of you guys do way too much analysing with your chicks. If you really were an experienced DJ then you would sincerly let them come to you without having to force yourself into 'playing it cool'. Endulge yourself with things that make you happy.

Secondly, don't go running into relationships too soon! The start of a relationship should be light hearted and playful, showing the girl you are a fun person and not a loser who needs a girlfriend to be happy. They need you more than you need them! :)

Don't lick their ass! you WILL stand out to a HB if you dont worship them...even insult them from time to time (playfully though), as bad as this sounds you can manipulate a HB to liking you by making her feel a little insecure about herself as long as you do it with a smile on your face!! you will make her think your better than her!

this is my first post and i will give you more of my expertise in due time...

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh thats exactly what i think of sosuave

ppl here, (and i used to too) overanalyze alot...
hmm she looked and me and smiled, does that mean she likes me?

theres only 1 way to know xD

i agree with the "letting them come to u"... dont go chasing chicks, just go do a hobby or sumthing.. go surf.. they'll come to u.. jsut talk to them or sumthing when they do

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it, but disagree with the let them come to you. Girls are like wildlife, they are more scared of you than you are of them. When was the last time a deer approached you?

--Mission

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
Mission said:
I like it, but disagree with the let them come to you.

--Mission
i dont mean let them come to you at the start! of course you can start a conversation with a female! thats the part of your life when you grow a ball! i mean let them come to you over a period of time, if you understand what i mean by that!!