The History of PUA

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
90% of women are not worth a "healthy" relationship. You are an a$$hole if tell men that its plausible to try and do such a thing.
This is true. I find 90% of women unattractive. I much prefer only going for high quality women than being a douchebag PUA who hits on anything that walks.

A number of my coworkers are in healthy long term relationships, and I wonder how they find these women so easily.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
This is true. I find 90% of women unattractive. I much prefer only going for high quality women than being a douchebag PUA who hits on anything that walks.

A number of my coworkers are in healthy long term relationships, and I wonder how they find these women so easily.
Maybe things are not as good as it seems. You don't know what goes on behind close doors, what if your friends are just whipped and delusional about that fact and only talk about the "good" things and ignore the bvllsh!t.

If 90% of women are not worth the risk of commitment, and you have ten co-workers in ltrs, well you do the math.

It could also be about keeping face. Look below the surface before you judge.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
You're anger proves your blue pill ignorance.

Here is an idea: Attack the argument.. not the messenger. If what I say is indeed "bullsh!t" then point out the inaccuracies. Can you? Probably not. :crackup:

The irony of all this is I have not "failed with women". If you consider "success" with women to be attracting them, f*cking them, dating them, etc. with relative ease.. then I have no failed at all. The only thing I have failed at is seeing the value in committing to women and actually being able to enjoy such a commitment.

I am happiest when I go out with a woman a few times, f*ck her brains out a few times.. then peace out. Once I get into anything long-term (over 6 months) I just start feeling like a tool for someone else's happiness (which is exactly what I would be) as I get nothing out of such a commitment but irritation.

I also contribute a lot to society. If you believe the only way for a man to contribute to society is to become a woman's co-dependent beta b!tch then you're a blithering idiot.
Repped

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its much better if you were a natural and did not have to refer to any pua material but having said that within it contains a goldmine of info that is useful for any guy looking to improve with the women.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

They most likely met through some HS connection/mutual friend.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Credit to Burroughs for this post.
crediting urself? u r burroughs aka playher man.

Poon King said:
If all men remove the pedestal and use women strictly for sex.. there isn't much women can do about it.
yeah man u had ur ex on a pedestal. ur ex used other men for sex when she wuz cheatin on yo ass. y werent u usin her? she used u for the beta bucks sucker. lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of if you like PlayHerMan/Burroughs/Poon King or not. He didn't get to the point he is by sitting on the internet regurgitating what he read some where. His experience is formed from the reality he went thru. It is what it is. He offers up a lot of experience. He might be a bit cynical and rough on the edges, but he still makes valid points that everyone can benefit from. He's a man that figured out what he wants, went out to get it, and realized its not avaiable. Now he's trying to educate some of you tool's and you don't like his harsh reality. Its too bad some of you candy asses down play him because his views differ from yours. You could learn a lot. Sometimes I think "reality" is too much for most of society to accept.

And to the candy azz who said he was going to block him.....don't tell us.....just do it. And go whine to a moderator while you're at it.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Coincidentally you "debate" exactly like soolimon.

Poon you're a mgtow. Those dudes are known clowns. Anyone of them who shows his face is obvious to all isn't nor wasn't ever a chick magnet.

MGTOW's simply delude themselves to believe they are wanted. No one in real life who scores with chick's easily and uses common sense with them uses consistent negative "facts" in blanket statements.

Hell a good portion of the forums can tell you're full of it.

MGTOW. Riiiight. Lmao
Depending on your definition of MGTOW maybe. I don't plan to ever get married so in that sense I am a MGTOW. I don't completely avoid women.. so in that sense I am not a MGTOW.

Either way... if some men choose to avoid women.. why would that bother you? In what way are they stopping YOU from enjoying women?

Howiestern said:
Regardless of if you like PlayHerMan/Burroughs/Poon King or not. He didn't get to the point he is by sitting on the internet regurgitating what he read some where. His experience is formed from the reality he went thru. It is what it is. He offers up a lot of experience. He might be a bit cynical and rough on the edges, but he still makes valid points that everyone can benefit from. He's a man that figured out what he wants, went out to get it, and realized its not avaiable. Now he's trying to educate some of you tool's and you don't like his harsh reality. Its too bad some of you candy asses down play him because his views differ from yours. You could learn a lot. Sometimes I think "reality" is too much for most of society to accept.

And to the candy azz who said he was going to block him.....don't tell us.....just do it. And go whine to a moderator while you're at it.
Most people don't live in reality and never will. Either they don't have the brainpower to grasp reality.. OR they engage in willful ignorance because they lack the emotional strength to accept harsh truths. Most people are emotional wimps.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:

yeah man u had ur ex on a pedestal. ur ex used other men for sex when she wuz cheatin on yo ass. y werent u usin her? she used u for the beta bucks sucker. lol
If you are gonna attack someone, do it like a man with valid arguments,, not childish assumptions that just came up to your head. this is a men's forum .

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:

Wrong on all counts. Stop with the lies.

Also.. learn to type and stop posting like a moronic ghetto trash fool.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Yep.

And whenever I make a post that gives women ANY credit at all, he gives me a neg rep . Lol, like a small child.

He hasn't made a post in almost 2 years, but finds the time to come back and give ME a neg rep. Haha, I should be flattered I guess
Regardless.. its best to listen to the message and not the messenger.

At all times I try to take in the message I am hearing and decide for myself if it makes sense or not. I don't just block out speech from people I don't like. That is when you let your emotionalism control you.

A man confident in his world view does not feel the need to sensor or ignore the speech of anyone.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Regardless.. its best to listen to the message and not the messenger.

At all times I try to take in the message I am hearing and decide for myself if it makes sense or not. I don't just block out speech from people I don't like. That is when you let your emotionalism control you.

A man confident in his world view does not feel the need to sensor or ignore the speech of anyone.

Nah not "Poon King" he would never try to throw out the "troll" card in order to stop dudes from calling him out on his nonsense hoping they get banned. Liberal "debaters" like "Poon King" the Disney Princess love to try and censor opposing views. :yes:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Nah not "Poon King" he would never try to throw out the "troll" card in order to stop dudes from calling him out on his nonsense hoping they get banned. Liberal "debaters" like "Poon King" the Disney Princess love to try and censor opposing views. :yes:
Yo, everyone has their own opinion they are entitled to. Respect that and quit instigating. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, so I ask questions in order to understand his viewpoint. You can learn from everyone, even 5 year olds because they experience life much differently from others. If people want to believe him they can, if not who cares?

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Yo, everyone has their own opinion they are entitled to. Respect that and quit instigating. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, so I ask questions in order to understand his viewpoint. You can learn from everyone, even 5 year olds because they experience life much differently from others. If people want to believe him they can, if not who cares?
Make sure you show the same level of instigation concern across the board. And respect my opinion to call others out on nonsense like they have the right to.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Make sure you show the same level of instigation concern across the board. And respect my opinion to call others out on nonsense like they have the right to.
And mocking me isn't instigation.... :rolleyes:
Everyone has a reason for why they think the way they think. Try to better understand it. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited: