The HB9-10 nonsense.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Too many of you dudes are beyond obviously clueless about these HB9's- 10's you theorize about and throw up on a pedestal.

Try acting like a normal person and meet chicks as a person first. Not only some inobtainable object of irresistable desire or something you dump every theory that floods your mind when you see them.

It's like some of you dudes make some HB9-10 as the end all be all cure all of your "life" and yet you know fvck all about them but what you THINK you know or some other lunatic tells you.

Drop the complete nonsensical mental masturbating fvckery and grow up. Or seek mental health counseling. Seriously. :crazy:

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One person's 10 is another person's 8. The day I realized that is the day I stopped worrying about looks so much.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
One person's 10 is another person's 8. The day I realized that is the day I stopped worrying about looks so much.
Good point.

It's all relative.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
looks are just where you START, dude. It also takes brains, desire to excell, committment, effort, caring. Or at least, it does if you are waf yourself. Mere beauty, in and of itself, is a long ways from being enough. Billy Bob Thornton is on record as saying that fvcking Angie was like fvcking the couch.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Naughty Ninja said:
Too many of you dudes are beyond obviously clueless about these HB9's- 10's you theorize about and throw up on a pedestal.

Try acting like a normal person and meet chicks as a person first. Not only some inobtainable object of irresistable desire or something you dump every theory that floods your mind when you see them.

It's like some of you dudes make some HB9-10 as the end all be all cure all of your "life" and yet you know fvck all about them but what you THINK you know or some other lunatic tells you.

Drop the complete nonsensical mental masturbating fvckery and grow up. Or seek mental health counseling. Seriously. :crazy:
There's no such thing as scaling women, they all have to be Hb1s to you or else youll think they are like goddesses.

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you guys actually rate your women before you hit on them?
Hahaha!

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Its all about the correct filter process...Ok your attracted to a female...thats great! you approach and you see "what do you have to offer me" Its beyond have eye candys on ur arm, and if its about that im sorry but u need to look deep inside b/c you have insecurities to the max....A girl maybe "beautiful" or "sexy" But u need to filter them out if they r not good for you....not every hot girl will be a good match for you.

J0504s keep spinning

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never ever date a HB8-10. Girls in general are constantly being hit on and talked to...just imagine how much more a HB 8-10 gets. It's just not worth the constant worry and question. And there is always going to be someone better than you, more handsome than you. What makes you think she's not going to fvck him or at least dream of fcking him. Just not worth it.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
if YOU aint a 9 or 10, (in several ways) then, yeah. you probably need to worrry. But if you ARE, why sweat it? there's more where she came from.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The point of the thread is get to know chicks. ANY chick like a person. If she's an HB11.5 retard, nutcase, AW or a normal person. The theories, mental masturbation etc. is great...but if all you do is theorize and mentally masturbate to chicks you know fvck all about then YOU are the friggin diseased minded moron.

Not EVERY chick is going to like you OR want to date you. That's life. For me or ANYONE on the planet. Same sh1t with dudes. Not EVERY dude is going to go batsh1t insane over every so-called "10".

Try getting a part time job MEETING chicks from the WHOLE scale. You'll make extra money BESIDES being FORCED to HAVE to deal with them.

Once you do..You'll find some things to be true but not "Everything" you hear is the end all be all and you just may find out that what you "think" you know...You actually don't know what the hell you were talking about.

Carry on.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The point of the thread is get to know chicks. ANY chick like a person. If she's an HB11.5 retard, nutcase, AW or a normal person. The theories, mental masturbation etc. is great...but if all you do is theorize and mentally masturbate to chicks you know fvck all about then YOU are the friggin diseased minded moron.

Not EVERY chick is going to like you OR want to date you. That's life. For me or ANYONE on the planet. Same sh1t with dudes. Not EVERY dude is going to go batsh1t insane over every so-called "10".

Try getting a part time job MEETING chicks from the WHOLE scale. You'll make extra money BESIDES being FORCED to HAVE to deal with them.

Once you do..You'll find some things to be true but not "Everything" you hear is the end all be all and you just may find out that what you "think" you know...You actually don't know what the hell you were talking about.

Carry on.
EUGH - You disgust me you Whtie knight Beta Captain save a hoe Harrypotter look-a-like POOFTER!!!

What Nonsense is this? Why on earth would you meet and try to get to know a woman when all you really want to do is watch her from the bushes in the dead of night ..... and maybe sniff her sweaty shoes....

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding all of this, when a girl with an HB rating > 8 appears, it's basically natural for us men to take a glance/stare at the girl. Since our brains tend to act a certain way when we notice something attractive, we tend to act differently around girls who are very attractive compared to girls who are not very attractive. Case in point: attraction!

Men must control these feelings however; failure to control these feelings produces obsession as well as the likelihood of putting the girl as a trophy because she's just so goddamned beautiful to look at!

Control over your feelings of attraction, approach her, make her laugh! start from there.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
EUGH - You disgust me you Whtie knight Beta Captain save a hoe Harrypotter look-a-like POOFTER!!!

What Nonsense is this? Why on earth would you meet and try to get to know a woman when all you really want to do is watch her from the bushes in the dead of night ..... and maybe sniff her sweaty shoes....

Says PureFilth A.K.A General Bellend!

Ain't into the shoe sniffin. You can find me in the panty section with a fist full of G-strings stuffed in my nostrils!

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
I would never ever date a HB8-10. Girls in general are constantly being hit on and talked to...just imagine how much more a HB 8-10 gets. It's just not worth the constant worry and question. And there is always going to be someone better than you, more handsome than you. What makes you think she's not going to fvck him or at least dream of fcking him. Just not worth it.

You obviously dont know women too well. Just because you want to **** hotter people doesnt mean your gf does. Most girls are attracted to things beyond looks more so than men.

Most of the females I know that cheated, they cheated down...not up.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I know women pretty fvckin well. You can come here and spit out your typical garbage, but you ain't fooling anyone. Came to the wrong place, dear.
When did I say I wanted to fvck hotter people? you're clearly delusional, but I'm not surprised by it, you're just making my point stronger :)

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more attractive a woman is the more likely it is that she is a psycho, most people dont seem to realize this and endlessly obsess over awful human beings

TranzedHuman

Reaction score
These hb 9's and 10's elude me, and I think here's why.

1. Photography. Some girls are just taken at very good moments at the right angles. That way they look more beautiful.

2. Makeup. Some have their makeup excellently done, again, making them more beautiful.

3. Most important of all. Some are dressed in revealing clothes, some don't have clothes, others have bikinis and strings on etc, which is sexy and erotic. This makes them, in my mind at least, more beautiful. Almost any hot girl can become a hb9/10 with makeup, photography, good setting, right clothes, right sexy expression on her face.

4. Setting and social surrounding. If she's around other good looking or high status people she looks even more intimidating.

The thing is, I almost NEVER ever see 9s and 10s walk the street, and honestly, I walk the street alot, like well everyone.

Anyway, it's mostly a matter of perception. Girls on photos are generally more pretty, in clubs they are more pretty: better clothes..sexy attitude..horny look on their face.

I don't really like these HB numbers... I prefer to go for my gut instinct.

TranzedHuman

Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
the more attractive a woman is the more likely it is that she is a psycho, most people dont seem to realize this and endlessly obsess over awful human beings
Yeah for sure, you are right on spot. The more beautiful, the bigger the chance she'll cut you into pieces, like dexter from tv. Pure science.